both MWII and Fortnite both were "corrupted" and were uninstalled from my Xbox and now when...

Discus and support both MWII and Fortnite both were "corrupted" and were uninstalled from my Xbox and now when... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Both MWII and Fortnite both were "corrupted" and were uninstalled from my Xbox and now when I go to reinstall it, it stops at 0%?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tyler Brunet1, Dec 7, 2022.

1. both MWII and Fortnite both were "corrupted" and were uninstalled from my Xbox and now when...

Both MWII and Fortnite both were "corrupted" and were uninstalled from my Xbox and now when I go to reinstall it, it stops at 0%?

:)

Tyler Brunet1, Dec 7, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

both MWII and Fortnite both were "corrupted" and were uninstalled from my Xbox and now when I go to reinstall it, it stops at 0%

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Tyler

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What console do you have?
    Are you trying to install these games on the internal console storage or do you have an external drive connected to your console and there is where you want to install the games?

Is this happening only with these 2 games or if you try downloading a different game something similar happens?
    Are you using an insider build / beta OS in your profile?

And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. jordansmith1234 Win User

Game pass ultimate and EA play

Cheers for this, they were both subscribed to from my xbox.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Games on Xbox Game Pass won't load in.

Were you able to uninstall and reinstall both app, Daniel?
  5. dargon899 Win User

Which Game Do You Prefer..?

I personally am not that big into the Battle Royale Craze right now, but I did enjoy Apex Legends a little more than I did Fortnite. (I played them both when they were the new hype.)

I think it's simply because right from the character select and the jump it feels so epic.
  6. WoolworthsServo Win User

Xbox Pre Order Black Ops Cold War

Me and my mate were both charged in august we both have the bank statements from the transactions from both august and yesterday
Thema:

both MWII and Fortnite both were "corrupted" and were uninstalled from my Xbox and now when...

1. both MWII and Fortnite both were "corrupted" and were uninstalled from my Xbox and now when... - Similar Threads - both MWII Fortnite

2. Xbox seires s making a loud buzzing noise from both fan and psu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox seires s making a loud buzzing noise from both fan and psu: hello im yasi, i have my xbox series s since 2022 july and its been so so silent and good for me but lately its been making a very very loud buzzing noise from both the left and right side of the...
  3. Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...: This issue occurs seemingly regardless of game as well as on the menu. If I record the instance when the bug occurs, it will be present in the playback on the xbox, but will be absent on my phone...
  4. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  5. What are the measurements of both analog sticks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are the measurements of both analog sticks?: Sorry in advance for wasting someone's time but what are the measurements of both Xbox Series Elite 2 analog sticks? Once again, I am sorry and thank you in advance....
  6. Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show

in XboX Insiders
    Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show: Okay, first off, I do not own an Xbox Console. I play on my Android through Cloud gaming. I am a consistent PC Gamer but since the entire world seems to be moving away from hard copy ownership of...
  7. Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x: EverytimeI try to connect my controller and Bluetooth xbox headset to my xbox its just doesn't work f8f763ee-d568-4cde-8e12-af4b6f0d075a
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 will both register a keystroke as well as a button prompt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 will both register a keystroke as well as a button prompt: As the title says, my Xbox elite series 2 will register both a keystroke and a button prompt when I press a button, not only that, it registers as both a controller and a virtual keyboard from...
  9. Both triggers saying pressed on xbox controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both triggers saying pressed on xbox controller.: Hi. My friend gave me his old xbox controller, and both of the triggers are saying pressed when they are in fact not. I have tried a ton of things, even taking the whole controller apart, but I...
  10. Just picked up a new Xbox Elite controller Series 2 and both triggers are unresponsive the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just picked up a new Xbox Elite controller Series 2 and both triggers are unresponsive the...: Ordered a brand new controller online from Amazon plugged it in everything works except the triggers feeling like I just wasted my money and time waiting for the product I have done updates I've...