Bot accounts

Discus and support Bot accounts in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Someone botted my followers on xbox live. I had around 400 followers and now i have over 4000 in the span of like 10 minutes. I was wondering if I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by l Cari l, Oct 21, 2022.

1. l Cari l
    l Cari l Guest

Bot accounts

Someone botted my followers on xbox live. I had around 400 followers and now i have over 4000 in the span of like 10 minutes. I was wondering if I could get banned for this or get these followers removed

:)

l Cari l, Oct 21, 2022
  2. OK Fowl Win User

Bot account

Yeah 500 friends, Zero game score, system generated name on an account created 3 days ago. Report and then block. Don't engage after blocking as it will unblock the account
    In this case, we hope you can report the user with the steps here
    http://xbx.lv/2onlecz
    so they can get this cleared up.
  3. OK Fowl Win User

Bot account

Microsoft seriously needs to bring down the hammer on these false accounts, It's ruining the integrity of the Xbox platform. Reporting is only going to do so much so they need to crack down on these bots and try and find the source and shut it down or at
    least make it more difficult/ impossible for Silver accounts to send messages to random people (Only to friends and yea it might not work but it's a suggestion)
    In this case, we hope you can report the user with the steps here
    http://xbx.lv/2onlecz
    so they can get this cleared up.
  4. matthewiag Win User

Bot Accounts

I have also noticed an influx of bot accounts, I just tend to ignore them
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Bot Accounts

Hello Resurrection234

Thank you very much for coming to the Xbox Forums in regards to this. As stated above by our Xbox Ambassador, the best thing that you can do is report and block them in order to be able to send that information to our
    Xbox Enforcement Team. Every report you do provides info for our team members so that they can further analyze this matter and prevent this in the future.
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

Bot Accounts

It seems like there is a new wave of bot accounts going around. All you can do is ignore, report and block.
Thema:

Bot accounts

1. Bot accounts - Similar Threads - Bot accounts

2. I keep receiving bot followers i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep receiving bot followers i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m...: i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m getting told it will eventually get me banned. Someone help!! [img] 56a6af05-64fa-49a2-a22e-d48c27641fa4
  3. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  4. Will i get banned for bot accounts following me when I don’t want them to

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will i get banned for bot accounts following me when I don’t want them to: I keep getting added by thousands of bots every other day and idk how to stop it or what to do, I’m mainly worried I’m gonna get banned for something that’s not my fault...
  5. My account is being spam added my bot account will I get banned for this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account is being spam added my bot account will I get banned for this: I killed a streamer in a game and someone saw my account name in game then has me thousands of bot accounts to add me as a friend, my friend has told me that he knew someone who’s account got...
  6. My account is flagged as a child. Chat bot isn't helping.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is flagged as a child. Chat bot isn't helping.: Went to play Mass Effect Andromeda today, only to discover that I couldn't use one of the online features in the game (the Apex Strike Teams). When I went to sign in to the app, it came up with a...
  7. My account got botted with a ton of followers from another person

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got botted with a ton of followers from another person: How do I stop this if I can ecfe0679-42bc-43ce-9fda-1fb2437d98a2
  8. Someone Botted 5000 Followers to my account will I get banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone Botted 5000 Followers to my account will I get banned.: Today I woke up to 5000 people adding me on Xbox. My Gamertag is “Isaiah” and I have had my gamertag for over 7 years now. I’m not sure what I can do people told me you can get banned for this...
  9. is there a way to stop bot accounts from adding me ? help i don’t wanna get banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there a way to stop bot accounts from adding me ? help i don’t wanna get banned: is there anyway to private your profile? i’m getting added by a bunch of bot accounts and i’m at about 50k and i’m scared i’m gonna get banned or something is there anyway to removed them without...
  10. Somebody is using botted followers to get my account banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody is using botted followers to get my account banned.: Hey xbox, i believe someone is using bot followers to try to get my account banned. Can I remove followers? (I now have over 8,000 followers because of somebody botting my account and I have no...