Bose Bose VR 35: Xbox to projector, how to get audio?

Discus and support Bose Bose VR 35: Xbox to projector, how to get audio? in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Bose (Audio/Video Receivers) Bose VR 35: Xbox to projector, how to get audio? You could also try buying one of those HDMI to DVi. I´m currently using... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by DaYm1an, May 13, 2019.

1. DaYm1an
    DaYm1an Guest

Bose (Audio/Video Receivers) Bose VR 35: Xbox to projector, how to get audio?
    You could also try buying one of those HDMI to DVi.

I´m currently using one, but for VGA, they come with a 3.5mm jack to sound out, there a plug in my speakers, so it should be the same in your case.

Have luck.

:)

DaYm1an, May 13, 2019
  2. TheVet96 Win User

3. ArminatorX Win User

Bose Bose VR 35: Bose Soundbar 500 Setup For Xbox Surround Sound

Depending on your TV, the Audio Return Channel might not support surround sound from other inputs, like the other HDMI input from your Xbox. Most TVs only send multi-channel audio via ARC if the sound is produced in the TV's tuner, like Live TV, or attached
    media drives.

Since the Bose Soundbar seemingly supports optical TOSLINK, your best option would be to add an optical cable between your Soundbar, and the optical output of your Xbox console.
  4. AlecRO1 Win User

Only audio is from microphone

Sorry, I meant Bose QuietComfort 35 II.
  5. DR1FTER22 Win User

Is it possible to let Xbox one support Bose C5 speaker???

yes. i got the adapter for the xbox one remote and bought a 3.5 mm audio cable (male to male) and connect it to the input on the bose companion 5 round audio control and you can hear the xbox one audio coming from the bose companion 5
  6. OG Pooh Win User

BOSE designed 370Z

I'm just saying if I get it (I haven't fired the game up today), I definitely wouldn't keep it BOSE themed Being an audio/video enthusiast, I look at BOSE as being garbage. I absolutely would not own a BOSE themed car unless there were big red circles with
    slashes through them, on it as well.
Thema:

1. Bose Bose VR 35: Xbox to projector, how to get audio? - Similar Threads - Bose Bose projector

2. I want to control volume on my XBox One remote control. My Soundbar (Bose) is connected by...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to control volume on my XBox One remote control. My Soundbar (Bose) is connected by...: I want to control volume on my XBox One remote control. My Soundbar (Bose) is connected by HDMI to my TV (Sharp). What setting do I need to choose to control volume with my remote?...
  3. Wired Bose QC 35’s to Xbox elite 2 controller and disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Wired Bose QC 35’s to Xbox elite 2 controller and disconnects: I’ve returned this controller twice now to Costco. Both have done the same thing. Randomly disconnects, sometimes spazzes out and sometimes freezes completely. Mainly in warzone lobby (shocker)....
  4. Bose NC 700 & Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bose NC 700 & Xbox Series X: I am curious to know if the Bose NC 700 are capable of pairing with the Xbox Series X without having to use a cable to connect to the controller. 9738e89c-c6e6-4fa9-9976-38e82ff3be23
  5. Bose Bluetooth headset paired with tv + iRig mic Lav connected to controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bose Bluetooth headset paired with tv + iRig mic Lav connected to controller.: Hello all. I've got a new 55BX LG tv, I paired my Bose QC35 to the tv, audio output is thru the headset. Now as the mic in the headset wont work of course, so I thought that connecting an...
  6. Will BOSE microphone work on XBOX one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will BOSE microphone work on XBOX one?: I have bose headset plugged in sound is working and it even shows that I have a mic. When I unplug it says no mic. But, I cannot get the mic to transmit any sound to other players. It is not...
  7. : Device Control - Sony TV / Bose Soundbar

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Device Control - Sony TV / Bose Soundbar: : Device Control - Sony TV / Bose Soundbar Hello everyone! I have an Xbox One X and I just got a Sony x750h 65” TV and a Bose Solo 5 soundbar (connected via Optical). I am trying to do 2 things...
  8. Static using Bose QC35 and Xbox Series X Controller

in XboX Insiders
    Static using Bose QC35 and Xbox Series X Controller: Hey all, I just got a Series X today and am super pumped to try this bad boy out. I’ve seen posts in the past regarding using QC35s as a headset and bought the appropriate QC25 cable for Android...
  9. Xbox one and Bose 650 lifestyle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one and Bose 650 lifestyle: Hi, i am currently trying to set up my home theatre but i am having some difficulties to get surround sound. I have a Samsung Q80t tv, a bose 650 lifestyle and a xbox one. One hdmi cable is...
  10. : Xbox one connection to Bose Soundbar 700

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox one connection to Bose Soundbar 700: : Xbox one connection to Bose Soundbar 700 How do you connect an Xbox One to the Bose Soundbar 700? The TV only has one HDMI. 6ccc8b45-0c67-4359-87e6-5d2abafc0f55