Bose: Bose QC 15 & No Xbox One Support

Discus and support Bose: Bose QC 15 & No Xbox One Support in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Bose (Audio/Video Receivers): Bose QC 15 & No Xbox One Support Regardless of which cable I choose to use to connect my Bose QuietComfort 15 ($300)... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by evolvetek, Apr 1, 2017.

1. evolvetek
    evolvetek Guest

Bose (Audio/Video Receivers): Bose QC 15 & No Xbox One Support
    Regardless of which cable I choose to use to connect my Bose QuietComfort 15 ($300) headphones and very common in the marketplace, to my Xbox One controller that has a direct 3.5 mm jack, I get neither any sound, nor microphone reception. Why has this
    not been addressed? I thought the point of a direct 3.5 mm jack was to support headphones such as these, and ideally their microphone function as well.

/metrop0wn

:)

evolvetek, Apr 1, 2017
  2. meitis
    meitis Guest
    Bose system with Xbox One

My Xbox One is set to go directly to TV. I have a Bose Solo 15 series 15 II. This Bose has the capability to auto-wake. Therfore, when the Xbox One is turned on the Bose System should auto-wake. However, this does not happen. To get auto-wake to trigger
    I have to open up a different app. For example, if I "Xbox Go To Netflix" the Bose System auto-wakes. Wondering why the Xbox is apparently not sending a signal via the audio cable upon initial startup.

BTW, I am aware of that Xbox One does have the capability to send remote signal (trigger) to the Xbox One to turn on the Bose system. However, this is not what I desire. I want the auto-wake feature.

meitis, Apr 1, 2017
  3. ksuaviator
    ksuaviator Guest
    Bose QC15 and Xbox One

Hi All,

I have the Bose QC 15 headset that I'm looking to use with the Xbox One. I want to purchase the Microsoft Stereo Headset Adapter but first want confirmation that this headset/mic will work with the adapter. Varied answers on support forum.

Some posts say that mic jack has mic/ground leads switched while others claim controller update fixed the problem.

So... If I purchase Microsoft's stereo headset adapter will I need to also purchase a different cable for the mic to work on the QC 15's?

Please only post if you know. Enough confusion/speculation already surrounding this question.

Thanks!

ksuaviator, Apr 1, 2017
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

Bose Quiet Confort 15/25 with Xbox One?

What did XBox Support and Bose have to say about it?
  5. OG Pooh Win User

BOSE designed 370Z

BOSE?... No thanks. I will take the car & repaint it if there are any BOSE logos on it though.
  6. DR1FTER22 Win User

Is it possible to let Xbox one support Bose C5 speaker???

yes. i got the adapter for the xbox one remote and bought a 3.5 mm audio cable (male to male) and connect it to the input on the bose companion 5 round audio control and you can hear the xbox one audio coming from the bose companion 5
  7. smoovjazz Win User

How do you have your Xbox One connected?

My ONE, is connected to my 42" Vizio And to a pioneer vsx-D411 receiver w/ 2 Bose studio monitors + 1 Bose accoustimas 3 series2 speaker and a 100w pioneer. IT ROCKS!!!
  8. Fenris E Wolf Win User

No Sound using Xbox One with Telekom Media Receiver X301T and watching TV

Hi City357,

Please try the following so we can figure out where the issue is. Also due to the way you formatted your post several of the lines are cutoff. 1st go to each device and change the sound setting to stereo instead of surround sound and be sure to uncheck Surround
    Sound BETA on the Xbox One if you have it enabled. Try connecting your Media Receiver via HDMI into the Xbox One and then into the TV and then go into TV Settings Troubleshooting and select the Reset TV option and complete the setup. This will tell us you
    can get the full audio and video TV Feed without involving your sound system. If this works fine then connect your Bose sound system between your Xbox One and the Media Receiver so it goes MR>Bose>Xbox One>TV and see if that works. Then go into the TV Settings
    and setup the Bose under the AVR devices. If it works w/o the bose and not with it tells us the issue is with the Bose and we need to adjust some settings to get the Audio working.
Thema:

1. Bose: Bose QC 15 & No Xbox One Support - Similar Threads - Bose Bose Support

2. I want to control volume on my XBox One remote control. My Soundbar (Bose) is connected by...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to control volume on my XBox One remote control. My Soundbar (Bose) is connected by...: I want to control volume on my XBox One remote control. My Soundbar (Bose) is connected by HDMI to my TV (Sharp). What setting do I need to choose to control volume with my remote?...
  3. Wired Bose QC 35’s to Xbox elite 2 controller and disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Wired Bose QC 35’s to Xbox elite 2 controller and disconnects: I’ve returned this controller twice now to Costco. Both have done the same thing. Randomly disconnects, sometimes spazzes out and sometimes freezes completely. Mainly in warzone lobby (shocker)....
  4. Bose NC 700 & Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bose NC 700 & Xbox Series X: I am curious to know if the Bose NC 700 are capable of pairing with the Xbox Series X without having to use a cable to connect to the controller. 9738e89c-c6e6-4fa9-9976-38e82ff3be23
  5. Bose Bluetooth headset paired with tv + iRig mic Lav connected to controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bose Bluetooth headset paired with tv + iRig mic Lav connected to controller.: Hello all. I've got a new 55BX LG tv, I paired my Bose QC35 to the tv, audio output is thru the headset. Now as the mic in the headset wont work of course, so I thought that connecting an...
  6. Will BOSE microphone work on XBOX one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will BOSE microphone work on XBOX one?: I have bose headset plugged in sound is working and it even shows that I have a mic. When I unplug it says no mic. But, I cannot get the mic to transmit any sound to other players. It is not...
  7. : Device Control - Sony TV / Bose Soundbar

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Device Control - Sony TV / Bose Soundbar: : Device Control - Sony TV / Bose Soundbar Hello everyone! I have an Xbox One X and I just got a Sony x750h 65” TV and a Bose Solo 5 soundbar (connected via Optical). I am trying to do 2 things...
  8. Static using Bose QC35 and Xbox Series X Controller

in XboX Insiders
    Static using Bose QC35 and Xbox Series X Controller: Hey all, I just got a Series X today and am super pumped to try this bad boy out. I’ve seen posts in the past regarding using QC35s as a headset and bought the appropriate QC25 cable for Android...
  9. Xbox one and Bose 650 lifestyle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one and Bose 650 lifestyle: Hi, i am currently trying to set up my home theatre but i am having some difficulties to get surround sound. I have a Samsung Q80t tv, a bose 650 lifestyle and a xbox one. One hdmi cable is...
  10. : Xbox one connection to Bose Soundbar 700

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox one connection to Bose Soundbar 700: : Xbox one connection to Bose Soundbar 700 How do you connect an Xbox One to the Bose Soundbar 700? The TV only has one HDMI. 6ccc8b45-0c67-4359-87e6-5d2abafc0f55