Borrow Digital Games to a Friend
Discus and support Borrow Digital Games to a Friend in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why it isnt possible to borrow digital games to a friend? A BlueRay i also can borrow, why not a digital game? I think so the digital games are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WalnussBohne105, Dec 12, 2014.
Thema:
Borrow Digital Games to a Friend
Loading...
-
Borrow Digital Games to a Friend - Similar Threads - Borrow Digital Games
-
Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments] -
No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring
in XboX InsidersNo option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all... -
I applied for insiders for disc to digital
in XboX InsidersI applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments] -
New to insiders hub - disc to digital
in XboX InsidersNew to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij... -
Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...
in XboX InsidersBorrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...: Ok this was just a thought. Why does xbox come out with a borrow game feature? That would give people a great reason to come back to game pass. Now hear me out. If one of your freinds have a game... -
History Of Middle Earth 01 The Book Of Lost Tales 1 l : Free Download, Borrow, and...
in XboX InsidersHistory Of Middle Earth 01 The Book Of Lost Tales 1 l : Free Download, Borrow, and...: We are all going to see this The lord of the rings and the habbit submitted by /u/Apart-Park-4428 [link] [comments] -
Refresh rate is too high on borrowed xbox.
in XboX InsidersRefresh rate is too high on borrowed xbox.: Hello, i am having an issue with my friends xbox he recently let me borrow (meaning im new to xbox and usually use playstation). He has a newer better monitor so he can handle higher Hz which...