Bored! Need some new people to talk too! Guys/Girls

Discus and support Bored! Need some new people to talk too! Guys/Girls in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Heyyyy what's up! Like the title says I'm just looking to branch out and get gaming with new people! just send a message and I'll reply ASAP Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuperbLewy, May 22, 2015.

  1. SuperbLewy
    SuperbLewy Guest

    Bored! Need some new people to talk too! Guys/Girls


    Heyyyy what's up!

    Like the title says I'm just looking to branch out and get gaming with new people!

    just send a message and I'll reply ASAP

    Thanks for reading guys!

    :)
     
    SuperbLewy, May 22, 2015
    #1
  2. Mario519
    Mario519 Guest
    Looking For Girl Gamers O:

    i kinda want some girls to add me too please? i love meeting new people and have something to talk about in common lol...
     
    Mario519, May 22, 2015
    #2
  3. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    Girls on the Xbox

    I don't know what this post has to do with girl gamers but its more like social people. Girls and guys talk a lot both. Im a guy and I would talk your ear off if you would let me. Girls on XBOX has nothing to do with your problem. ITs that your team was
    too much talk and no walk.
     
    ZTROOPER16, May 22, 2015
    #3
  4. ZTROOPER16 Win User

    Girls on the Xbox

    I don't know what this post has to do with girl gamers but its more like social people. Girls and guys talk a lot both. Im a guy and I would talk your ear off if you would let me. Girls on XBOX has nothing to do with your problem. ITs that your team was
    too much talk and no walk.
  5. Mario519 Win User

    Looking For Girl Gamers O:

    i kinda want some girls to add me too please? i love meeting new people and have something to talk about in common lol...
  6. ThaPalm Win User

    Girl looking for nice friends

    I feel that I need to let people know I am a girl. From my past experience, some guys are just too rude and do not seem to like females on the mic or playing.
  7. Xiao Lii Win User

    [LOCKED] All-Girls Clan

    We've ran into a few guys who are that desperate to play with females but once we heard their voice, we knew it was a guy. Trust me, the way a person talks totally gives away whether or not if they're a girl or not. Though I guess it depends, as some girls
    act mature and some don't. Doesn't matter we just need girls to join! xD
  8. Xiao Lii Win User

    All-Girls Clan

    Thanks Satyr! n.n Glad to know we have some friendly guy gamers too! A link to our clan website is www.cuglive.com/ag

    And Riley, I did talk to the clan leaders about having a trans girl in the clan but they strictly said that you have to be a girl, I'm sorry about that D:
Thema:

Bored! Need some new people to talk too! Guys/Girls

Loading...
  1. Bored! Need some new people to talk too! Guys/Girls - Similar Threads - Bored Need talk

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  6. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  7. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  8. Error 8B50033 I haven't been able to use my Xbox all day and I'm already bored.

    in XboX Insiders
    Error 8B50033 I haven't been able to use my Xbox all day and I'm already bored.: Does anyone know how long it will take to resolve this issue? submitted by /u/Kitchennava0 [link] [comments]
  9. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  10. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1