Borderlands 3 Xbox series s

Discus and support Borderlands 3 Xbox series s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently reinstalled borderlands 3 and once the installation had finished I launched the game and a message came up saying this pure virtual function... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MecHaNiiCz v, Jan 19, 2022.

  1. MecHaNiiCz v
    MecHaNiiCz v Guest

    Borderlands 3 Xbox series s


    I recently reinstalled borderlands 3 and once the installation had finished I launched the game and a message came up saying this pure virtual function being called while application was running (gls running == 1). I have looked on the internet and people are having the same issue but not knowing how to fix this. I cleared the cache on my Xbox series s and the launched borderlands 3 again. This time the message didnt come up but after playing for 2 minutes the game started to lag and then crashed. I reset my Xbox and launched borderlands 3 again and then got this message again pure virtual function being called while application was running (gls running == 1). I’ve also factory reset my console thinking this would fix it but still getting the same issue. Does anyone know how to fix this as I really want to play borderlands 3

    :)
     
    MecHaNiiCz v, Jan 19, 2022
    #1
  2. Anarchist105 Win User

    Whats Your Favourite Camapign Ever?

    1.Gears of war (series 1,2&3)

    2.Morrowind series.

    3.Borderlands series
  3. Yo Ducky Win User

    Favourite Game or Game series

    I love Borderlands series and cant wait to get hands on borderlands 3 at e3!
  4. Yo Ducky Win User

    Favourite Game or Game series

    I love Borderlands series and cant wait to get hands on borderlands 3 at e3!
  5. MissMercy1 Win User

    Borderlands 3 Xbox series s

    I recently reinstalled borderlands 3 and once the installation had finished I launched the game and a message came up saying this pure virtual function being called while application was running (gls running == 1). I have looked on the internet and people are having the same issue but not knowing how to fix this. I cleared the cache on my Xbox series s and the launched borderlands 3 again. This time the message didnt come up but after playing for 2 minutes the game started to lag and then crashed. I reset my Xbox and launched borderlands 3 again and then got this message again pure virtual function being called while application was running (gls running == 1). I’ve also factory reset my console thinking this would fix it but still getting the same issue. Does anyone know how to fix this as I really want to play borderlands 3
    Okay so I might have found the issue your profile may be corrupted I have been having this issue for ages now crashing every hour or so and then logging in getting this message 3 or 4 times try deleting your profile and re downloading it turns out my game was only 96% synced I haven't had any issues since re downloading my profile hope this helps
  6. MecHaNiiCz v Win User

    Borderlands 3 Xbox series s

    It’s just borderlands I’m having the issue with. I have tried what you have suggested but still having the same issue. When this error comes up pure virtual function being called while application was running (gls running == 1) I click okay and the game will freeze and it will go back to dashboard. How do I fix this from popping up and crashing my game
Thema:

Borderlands 3 Xbox series s

Loading...
  1. Borderlands 3 Xbox series s - Similar Threads - Borderlands series

  2. (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...

    in XboX Insiders
    (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...: (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the digital licence it took all my dlc away??? if this is a known issue is there a way to fix this?...
  3. Why do i have to pay gamepass to play online on borderlands 3 doesent make sense

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do i have to pay gamepass to play online on borderlands 3 doesent make sense: I have played borderlands 2 when it was on gmapass in 2017 and now its 2025 and borderlands 3 is now avalible on gamepass but now you have to pay for gamepass to play with others. Why cant it be...
  4. My Xbox one won't recognize that I have the dlcs for my 360 copy of borderlands 2(also a...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one won't recognize that I have the dlcs for my 360 copy of borderlands 2(also a...: I have the 360 copies of borderlands 2, and the dlc add on, on disk, I installed both onto my Xbox one, but it's not registering that I have the dlcs, even though I have installed all of them from...
  5. In borderlands 2 360 version i cant play with friends because it wont connect to the xbox live

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    In borderlands 2 360 version i cant play with friends because it wont connect to the xbox live: Borderlands 2 360 edition wont work and i cant play with friends cbed2e60-cdae-494e-a353-95a4ddf8ac11
  6. Why is Smart App Control blocking GamePass games like Borderlands 3 and Avowed?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Smart App Control blocking GamePass games like Borderlands 3 and Avowed?: Smart App Control has been actively blocking new games on GamePass like Borderlands 3 and Avowed, as well as known trusted programs like PearsonVUE which is for taking a CompTIA exam at home. I'd...
  7. Borderlands 2 crashing every time I open the xbox menu?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 crashing every time I open the xbox menu?: Myself and a friend are playing borderlands 2, from the handsome collection. We're both on xbox series x, and 2 different consoles. Every time I open the xbox menu whilst we're in the same game,...
  8. Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds: I have an Xbox Series S and I am playing Borderlands 3. I have been playing this game for years without this issue. I do not recall doing any updates recently, but I know everything is up to do...
  9. Can i play Borderlands 2 online on Xbox series x with other people if I don’t have Game Pass?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play Borderlands 2 online on Xbox series x with other people if I don’t have Game Pass?: I want to play Borderlands 2 with people online but I do not have game pass so I was wondering if it still works for people to join my party 00332007-1024-46fc-81c6-e303fc0151b2
  10. Can't play Borderlands 2 online on Xbox Series S

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Borderlands 2 online on Xbox Series S: Hi, please help :( When I got my Xbox Series S I had the free pass for one month, I could play, everything was ok. It got cancelled due to lack of payment, and I got it back (one month after...