Borderlands 3 has never loaded past the profile sign in

Discus and support Borderlands 3 has never loaded past the profile sign in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As other have reported Borderlands 3 is broken! I have never been able to load it past the login screen where it says sign in to profile but then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tyler Shaver1, Apr 15, 2023.

1. Borderlands 3 has never loaded past the profile sign in

As other have reported Borderlands 3 is broken! I have never been able to load it past the login screen where it says sign in to profile but then closes back to the Xbox home. I have tried restarting my console, factory resetting, redownloading, every tbh I get suggested in other threads but nothing works

:)

Tyler Shaver1, Apr 15, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Tyler!

I am sorry to know about the issue. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Let's see what we can do about that here.

Have you tried to connect your console to a different network connection? It looks like you've tried most of the proven steps to fix any console issues.

If you have already performed a factory reset, I am afraid that it's a game bug particularly for that game in question. Does the issue happen to other games?

I recommend to file a bug directly to Team Xbox for investigation. Check your guide here https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m....
  3. xTheGunslingerx Win User

Mass Effect 2 "Ultimate" Edition release?

Discounts don't mean there will never be a GOTY, Fallout 3, Dragon Age, and Borderlands content has been on sale on and off in the past, both prior and after GOTY releases.

At this time there's been no confirmation on one, but who knows, it's always possible.
  4. PurePsykosis Win User

Can't download Xbox Live profile

Ya I've tried that already. It says that there is nothing there. I'm not even receiving an error code. It just gets about to a quarter, about 25% and stops. The loading circle still spins, but nothing loads past that. Also if i press the guide button to
    cancel, it says has signed in. Then proceeds to show who has signed in. But then i check to see if my profile is downloaded and it still says there are 0 profiles on my xbox.
  5. NotAPie Win User

Every time a game loads I get disconnected from Xbox Live.

Sorry for the late reply. I signed in about 2 or 4 hours ago and Borderlands 2 loaded up without disconnecting, didn't actually play anything though. I tried again before I read this and it disconnected me while loading up, I did a network test from the
    dashboard and it connected to live. So about a minute ago I tried Borderlands 2 and I made it past the loading screen. So far good, thanks guys :)
  6. StriKr36 Win User

cannot login

I have 2 profiles but one I can sign in and the second will not load. Gives me the "signing you in" but never loads.
Thema:

1. Borderlands 3 has never loaded past the profile sign in - Similar Threads - Borderlands has never

2. The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?: Hi, I’ve been trying to find answers to this but not found anything definitive. Many years ago I completed the first Borderlands game on the 360. I then used a friend to help shift some gear...
  3. Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds: I have an Xbox Series S and I am playing Borderlands 3. I have been playing this game for years without this issue. I do not recall doing any updates recently, but I know everything is up to do...
  4. Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?: I recently beaten the game and came back a few days later to find that I can't connect to xbox live for some reason playing a 360 game but I dont have a problem with xbox live playing a newer game...
  5. Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!: So I have been experiencing the same issue spoken of in this discussion, which was about 3y ago, so it seems it has still not been fixed! I’ll try the suggested fixes & report back…...
  6. Borderlands 1 isn't showing up in the store for my brother

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 1 isn't showing up in the store for my brother: So I bought the first Borderlands game on the Microsoft store for Xbox 360 on my series X and its nowhere to be found on the Microsoft store for my brother, only all the other games. Why is this?...
  7. How do I fix borderlands 2 handsome jack collection multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix borderlands 2 handsome jack collection multiplayer: Hi, whenever me and friends try and play the xbox one version or borderlands 2 online it simply does not work. It says connection issues when I have no connection issues at all present. I'm quite...
  8. Borderlands 3 game crash caused me to lose most of my gear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 game crash caused me to lose most of my gear: Is there any way I could get my gear back maybe by reverting the save I was doing some inventory management on my max level and I had all the gear I wanted to keep except what I had equipped then...
  9. Borderlands GotY Editon Xbox 360. Add-On Disc not installing on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GotY Editon Xbox 360. Add-On Disc not installing on Xbox One.: Just bought an Xbox One and began downloading compatible Xbox 360 games. I ran into a problem with Borderlands for the Xbox 360. I have the GotY Edition (2 disc version). For some reason the...
  10. Can i play Borderlands 2 online on Xbox series x with other people if I don’t have Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play Borderlands 2 online on Xbox series x with other people if I don’t have Game Pass?: I want to play Borderlands 2 with people online but I do not have game pass so I was wondering if it still works for people to join my party 00332007-1024-46fc-81c6-e303fc0151b2