Borderlands 2 Xbox 360 edition keeps installing itself on my Xbox.

Discus and support Borderlands 2 Xbox 360 edition keeps installing itself on my Xbox. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So this is the weirdest thing I have had happen to me on Xbox. Sometimes (and quite often) I turn my Xbox on and see borderlands 2 Xbox 360 version... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wolfgang Amadeo, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Borderlands 2 Xbox 360 edition keeps installing itself on my Xbox.

So this is the weirdest thing I have had happen to me on Xbox. Sometimes (and quite often) I turn my Xbox on and see borderlands 2 Xbox 360 version downloading or ready to start. Sometimes I will either ignore it or not notice it. If I don't delete it,
    then when I turn my Xbox on again it will sometimes have the game already running. Is my Xbox trying to tell me something? Should I play borderlands again? Should I hire an exorcist? I have no idea what is going on.

:)

Wolfgang Amadeo, Jan 27, 2020
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Have you game share with some other user? maybe the other user start the download from smartphone app or microsoft store site on PC and this install the game on his home console for default
  3. Wolfgang Amadeo Win User

I am game sharing, but i know he isn't downloading it. And even if he was why would it continually keep downloading and even occasionally starting the game by itself? I literally turned my xbox on to the intro cutscene for the game a couple of times.
  4. HisWifeyC Win User

state code 83820065

im trying to buy borderlands 2 on my xbox 360 with a paypal and i get 83820065 ..-_- i just want to play borderlands 2 !!
  5. Marwood II 87 Win User

So now what happens to the 360?

I'll be keeping my 360 for Minecraft, Borderlands 2 & ME3 & Skyrim only
  6. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

borderlands dlc not working

i have borderlands 2 on xbox 360 i wanted to play it on xbox one since its backwards compatible so i put the borderlands 2 addon disc in but when i install the addons from the disc none of my
    stuff was there it just said to buy it again the addons i have are Assassin stinging blade pack.Mechromancer pack. dragon keep.campaign of carnage.slaughter.and the collectors edition pack. is it possible to fix this. i just found a link to the disc i have
    here it is.https://www.gamesmen.com.au/xb3-bor...voFlvazs-FECQ6_gpg6sWljgr_q9hrKhoCf5IQAvD_BwE
    Hi there

Did you make sure that the account your trying to access these dlc's with is indeed the account that you purchased it on?
Thema:

1. Borderlands 2 Xbox 360 edition keeps installing itself on my Xbox. - Similar Threads - Borderlands 360 edition

2. The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?: Hi, I’ve been trying to find answers to this but not found anything definitive. Many years ago I completed the first Borderlands game on the 360. I then used a friend to help shift some gear...
  3. Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds: I have an Xbox Series S and I am playing Borderlands 3. I have been playing this game for years without this issue. I do not recall doing any updates recently, but I know everything is up to do...
  4. Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?: I recently beaten the game and came back a few days later to find that I can't connect to xbox live for some reason playing a 360 game but I dont have a problem with xbox live playing a newer game...
  5. Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!: So I have been experiencing the same issue spoken of in this discussion, which was about 3y ago, so it seems it has still not been fixed! I’ll try the suggested fixes & report back…...
  6. Borderlands 1 isn't showing up in the store for my brother

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 1 isn't showing up in the store for my brother: So I bought the first Borderlands game on the Microsoft store for Xbox 360 on my series X and its nowhere to be found on the Microsoft store for my brother, only all the other games. Why is this?...
  7. How do I fix borderlands 2 handsome jack collection multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix borderlands 2 handsome jack collection multiplayer: Hi, whenever me and friends try and play the xbox one version or borderlands 2 online it simply does not work. It says connection issues when I have no connection issues at all present. I'm quite...
  8. Borderlands 3 game crash caused me to lose most of my gear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 game crash caused me to lose most of my gear: Is there any way I could get my gear back maybe by reverting the save I was doing some inventory management on my max level and I had all the gear I wanted to keep except what I had equipped then...
  9. Borderlands GotY Editon Xbox 360. Add-On Disc not installing on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GotY Editon Xbox 360. Add-On Disc not installing on Xbox One.: Just bought an Xbox One and began downloading compatible Xbox 360 games. I ran into a problem with Borderlands for the Xbox 360. I have the GotY Edition (2 disc version). For some reason the...
  10. I bought the season pass for borderlands 2 in the xbox 360 store, and can't find any of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the season pass for borderlands 2 in the xbox 360 store, and can't find any of the...: I am on the Xbox 360 platform. Both the in-game and Xbox 360 store have confirmed that the season pass was purchased. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the entire game including the dlc and it...