Borderlands 2 Season Pass DLC not showing up on Xbox 360

Discus and support Borderlands 2 Season Pass DLC not showing up on Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the season pass for Borderlands 2 on my xbox. It is downloaded, that is not the problem. The problem is when you launch the game and go to DLC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EggheadPANCAKE, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Borderlands 2 Season Pass DLC not showing up on Xbox 360

I have the season pass for Borderlands 2 on my xbox. It is downloaded, that is not the problem. The problem is when you launch the game and go to DLC to download it, none of the season pass content is there. Every time you open up that DLC section, it takes a minute to "enumerate" and then it just shows a lot of pointless content and every time you back out and go back in, there could be more or less content there but none of it is DLC content.

How has this not been fixed yet? I see people all the way back to 2013 complaining about this.

:)

EggheadPANCAKE, Oct 31, 2022
  2. Epic Louie Win User

Borderlands 3

Include all dlc's and characters in the Borderlands 3 season pass. They've announced more dlc's for Borderlands 2 coming out soon, but they won't be included with the season pass. Tiny Tina's dlc was the final component in the season pass. I think that's
    total BS imo.
  3. Garou24 Win User

is tales from the borderlands season pass issue fixed yet???

This is a know issue as stated above, since these forums and Telltale Games' forums have been riddled with this very same question since day one. However there is still something to be resolved!

When purchasing the Telltale bundle it states you will receive the whole games for Walking Dead Season 1, Walking Dead Season 2, Wolf Among Us. It also States you will receive the First episode of Game of Thrones, the Game of Thrones Season Pass, First Episode
    of Tales of the Borderlands and the Tale of the Borderlands Season Pass.

I purchased this bundle along with everyone else for the xbox one, even though I have all these games on the xbox 360, I enjoyed them enough to buy them again. When purchasing the bundle all the games showed up in my Games and Apps download queue. Everything
    EXCEPT Tales of the borderlands season pass. All the games downloaded and installed. Walking Dead seasons 1 and 2 and the Wolf Among Us all were complete seasons when purchased, so they download as a full game with no addons. Only Game of Thrones and Tales
    of the Borderlands required anything extra and that was the Season Pass for both games. Game of thrones downloaded the Season Pass and when I check the season pass in the Xbox Store, it shows up as free and manage, since I have it flagged on my account as
    being purchased. When I enter the Game of Thrones game and go to the download content, it shows all the rest of the episodes as upcoming and show them as being free and states I am a Season Pass holder. This is working correctly, that is how all these games
    should look with a Season pass.

When I look at the Tales of the Borderlands Season pass in the Xbox Store, it states I must pay $14.99 to purchase, not showing free/manage like the Game of Thrones Season Pass. When I enter the Tales of the Borderlands game and go to download content, it
    shows all the upcoming episodes and needing to be purchased and show a price for them and also the Season Pass. Unlike Game of Thrones which is flagged as purchased, it states I must still purchase the episodes or the Season pass again for Tale of the Borderlands.

The Xbox Account, Xbox Store and the game for the Tales of the Borderlands is not showing as flagged for the Season Pass. So unless this is fixed, when the second episode for Tales of the Borderlands arrive in a week or two, myself and other in this situation
    will not be able to download it without purchasing it a second time. This is not resolved and ignoring it until it really becomes an issue when the second episode is released is unacceptable.
  4. MagicalMythster Win User

Borderlands 2 Season Pass not registering

I was looking for a solution to this myself. Purchased the Borderlands 2 season pass, and the in game content is still charging. If it even all shows. I load the game, go to DLC, sometimes only the compatibility pack shows. Other times it's what I assume
    to be all the content. But nothing seems to be usable with the season pass.
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi EggheadPANCAKE,

We could not really imagine how important it is for you to be able to rectify this issue at the soonest possible time. However, we have realized that this issue of yours would be dealt better by In-game support team so that they can properly check what’s going on with your device and applications. They are more equipped with all the tools and resources to get your problem diagnosed. Kindly refer to this link: Support Options | Activision Support.

We hope this helps and it is even better to connect with the correct support where you can get dedicated assistance, the experts there will provide accurate answers for you.

If you have other concerns, you can create a new post here.

Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

We wish you a good day!

Kind regards

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Best DLC

The Borderlands stuff, Harley Quinns Revenge for Batman AC, the SR3 season pass and the L4D1/2 DLC
Thema:

1. Borderlands 2 Season Pass DLC not showing up on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Borderlands Season Pass

2. The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?: Hi, I’ve been trying to find answers to this but not found anything definitive. Many years ago I completed the first Borderlands game on the 360. I then used a friend to help shift some gear...
  3. Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds: I have an Xbox Series S and I am playing Borderlands 3. I have been playing this game for years without this issue. I do not recall doing any updates recently, but I know everything is up to do...
  4. Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?: I recently beaten the game and came back a few days later to find that I can't connect to xbox live for some reason playing a 360 game but I dont have a problem with xbox live playing a newer game...
  5. Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!: So I have been experiencing the same issue spoken of in this discussion, which was about 3y ago, so it seems it has still not been fixed! I’ll try the suggested fixes & report back…...
  6. Borderlands 1 isn't showing up in the store for my brother

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 1 isn't showing up in the store for my brother: So I bought the first Borderlands game on the Microsoft store for Xbox 360 on my series X and its nowhere to be found on the Microsoft store for my brother, only all the other games. Why is this?...
  7. How do I fix borderlands 2 handsome jack collection multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix borderlands 2 handsome jack collection multiplayer: Hi, whenever me and friends try and play the xbox one version or borderlands 2 online it simply does not work. It says connection issues when I have no connection issues at all present. I'm quite...
  8. Borderlands 3 game crash caused me to lose most of my gear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 game crash caused me to lose most of my gear: Is there any way I could get my gear back maybe by reverting the save I was doing some inventory management on my max level and I had all the gear I wanted to keep except what I had equipped then...
  9. I bought the season pass for borderlands 2 in the xbox 360 store, and can't find any of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the season pass for borderlands 2 in the xbox 360 store, and can't find any of the...: I am on the Xbox 360 platform. Both the in-game and Xbox 360 store have confirmed that the season pass was purchased. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the entire game including the dlc and it...
  10. Borderlands 2 season pass characters not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 season pass characters not working: Hi, I've purchased the Borderlands 2 season pass and installed it on my Xbox series S, everything works except for the DLC characters. When I try to select them I get a message to purchase it...