Borderlands 2 Lilith dlc Xbox one

Discus and support Borderlands 2 Lilith dlc Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i purchased the handsome collection December 2020 just decided to play the Lilith dlc so went to the download section which said free however when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Renegade3270, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Renegade3270
    Renegade3270 Guest

Hi i purchased the handsome collection December 2020 just decided to play the Lilith dlc so went to the download section which said free however when i clicked on download Microsoft store said i have to pay just wondering why the 2 are saying different things i cant afford to pay for it as i only have limited funds and the game is telling me it is free anyway

:)

Renegade3270, Mar 19, 2021
  2. pawncrackers Win User

Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early

Hi there, Alan,

I'm sorry to see you're having issues redeeming the Comm. Lilith DLC. It might be worth

contacting Gearbox
    and seeing if they can assist you. They are the ones responsible for distribution of the content and the promotion, which should technically still be live for the next 1.5 hours, approx.

Just to add, you will need
    Borderlands 2 or the Handsome Collection to play

Microsoft Store:
    Commander Lilith DLC

Hope this helps,

L
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free

The Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary DLC is not included in The Handsome Collection. You will have to purchase this separately.

"Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary will be available for free to all owners of Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection until July 8 at 06:59:59 UTC (11:59:59 PDT). Requires Borderlands 2 or Borderlands: The Handsome
    Collection to play."
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Where’s my DLC?

Hi there Madame Divine,

Thanks for the update on the issue with the Free Borderlands 2 DLC. For more information, I recommend visiting the following article:

Free Borderlands 2 DLC

Hope this helps.
  5. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Borderlands 2: How can I make it so I can play the commander Lilith DLC?

All the borderlands dlc missions show up at the fast travel stations. There should be a new section called Fight for Sanctuary at the top. Underneath that will be Borderlands 2 which has all the regular game areas. Followed by Dragon's Keep, Pirates
    Booty and all the other ones. Also you might have to be on a certain level or beat the game for the Commander Lilith dlc to unlock.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Borderlands Handsome Collection Add On Commander Lilith

According to the Borderlands website:

"Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary will be available for free to all owners of Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection until July 8 at 06:59:59 UTC (11:59:59 PDT). Requires Borderlands 2 or Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
    to play."
Thema:

1. Borderlands 2 Lilith dlc Xbox one - Similar Threads - Borderlands Lilith dlc

2. The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?: Hi, I’ve been trying to find answers to this but not found anything definitive. Many years ago I completed the first Borderlands game on the 360. I then used a friend to help shift some gear...
  3. Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds: I have an Xbox Series S and I am playing Borderlands 3. I have been playing this game for years without this issue. I do not recall doing any updates recently, but I know everything is up to do...
  4. Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?: I recently beaten the game and came back a few days later to find that I can't connect to xbox live for some reason playing a 360 game but I dont have a problem with xbox live playing a newer game...
  5. Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!: So I have been experiencing the same issue spoken of in this discussion, which was about 3y ago, so it seems it has still not been fixed! I’ll try the suggested fixes & report back…...
  6. Borderlands 1 isn't showing up in the store for my brother

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 1 isn't showing up in the store for my brother: So I bought the first Borderlands game on the Microsoft store for Xbox 360 on my series X and its nowhere to be found on the Microsoft store for my brother, only all the other games. Why is this?...
  7. How do I fix borderlands 2 handsome jack collection multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix borderlands 2 handsome jack collection multiplayer: Hi, whenever me and friends try and play the xbox one version or borderlands 2 online it simply does not work. It says connection issues when I have no connection issues at all present. I'm quite...
  8. Borderlands 3 game crash caused me to lose most of my gear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 game crash caused me to lose most of my gear: Is there any way I could get my gear back maybe by reverting the save I was doing some inventory management on my max level and I had all the gear I wanted to keep except what I had equipped then...
  9. Borderlands GotY Editon Xbox 360. Add-On Disc not installing on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GotY Editon Xbox 360. Add-On Disc not installing on Xbox One.: Just bought an Xbox One and began downloading compatible Xbox 360 games. I ran into a problem with Borderlands for the Xbox 360. I have the GotY Edition (2 disc version). For some reason the...
  10. Can i play Borderlands 2 online on Xbox series x with other people if I don’t have Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play Borderlands 2 online on Xbox series x with other people if I don’t have Game Pass?: I want to play Borderlands 2 with people online but I do not have game pass so I was wondering if it still works for people to join my party 00332007-1024-46fc-81c6-e303fc0151b2