Borderlands 2: How can I make it so I can play the commander Lilith DLC?

Discus and support Borderlands 2: How can I make it so I can play the commander Lilith DLC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought and downloaded the commander Lilith DLC for Borderlands 2 and yet it still haven't been applied to my game even though it says it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuperbWind91581, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Borderlands 2: How can I make it so I can play the commander Lilith DLC?

I recently bought and downloaded the commander Lilith DLC for Borderlands 2 and yet it still haven't been applied to my game even though it says it is installed. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

SuperbWind91581, Apr 30, 2020
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

All the borderlands dlc missions show up at the fast travel stations. There should be a new section called Fight for Sanctuary at the top. Underneath that will be Borderlands 2 which has all the regular game areas. Followed by Dragon's Keep, Pirates
    Booty and all the other ones. Also you might have to be on a certain level or beat the game for the Commander Lilith dlc to unlock.
  3. McMillJon Win User

One thing to make sure of is that you are connected to the internet when loading the game. I have encountered this issue in the pass and it was an issue of not being online when loading the game.
  4. TRT475 Win User

Hi. Are you trying to play the DLC on the Xbox 360 version of Borderlands 2 on xbox one? Ive seen a few people having this issue and the reason for it is that they never bought the Borderlands: The Handsome Collection. The DLC will only work for that version
    of the game.
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Borderlands THE Handsome collection - DLC no free

The Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary DLC is not included in The Handsome Collection. You will have to purchase this separately.

"Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary will be available for free to all owners of Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection until July 8 at 06:59:59 UTC (11:59:59 PDT). Requires Borderlands 2 or Borderlands: The Handsome
    Collection to play."
  6. pawncrackers Win User

Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early

Hi there, Alan,

I'm sorry to see you're having issues redeeming the Comm. Lilith DLC. It might be worth

contacting Gearbox
    and seeing if they can assist you. They are the ones responsible for distribution of the content and the promotion, which should technically still be live for the next 1.5 hours, approx.

Just to add, you will need
    Borderlands 2 or the Handsome Collection to play

Microsoft Store:
    Commander Lilith DLC

Hope this helps,

L
Thema:

1. Borderlands 2: How can I make it so I can play the commander Lilith DLC? - Similar Threads - Borderlands play commander

2. The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?: Hi, I’ve been trying to find answers to this but not found anything definitive. Many years ago I completed the first Borderlands game on the 360. I then used a friend to help shift some gear...
  3. Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds: I have an Xbox Series S and I am playing Borderlands 3. I have been playing this game for years without this issue. I do not recall doing any updates recently, but I know everything is up to do...
  4. Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?: I recently beaten the game and came back a few days later to find that I can't connect to xbox live for some reason playing a 360 game but I dont have a problem with xbox live playing a newer game...
  5. Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!: So I have been experiencing the same issue spoken of in this discussion, which was about 3y ago, so it seems it has still not been fixed! I’ll try the suggested fixes & report back…...
  6. Can i play Borderlands 2 online on Xbox series x with other people if I don’t have Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play Borderlands 2 online on Xbox series x with other people if I don’t have Game Pass?: I want to play Borderlands 2 with people online but I do not have game pass so I was wondering if it still works for people to join my party 00332007-1024-46fc-81c6-e303fc0151b2
  7. Can't play Borderlands 2 online on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Borderlands 2 online on Xbox Series S: Hi, please help :( When I got my Xbox Series S I had the free pass for one month, I could play, everything was ok. It got cancelled due to lack of payment, and I got it back (one month after...
  8. I got tales from the borderlands on games with gold, but now it's saying "to play this,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got tales from the borderlands on games with gold, but now it's saying "to play this,...: I tried resetting my console already, I tried uninstalling the game, when I look at it in the store, it says that i already own it, any help would be appreciated....
  9. error code 0x8027025a for borderland 3 can't even play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x8027025a for borderland 3 can't even play: uninstalled it and re installed it, didn't work, restarted the xbox still didn't work also reported it. says takes to long to load and that code comes up 6d3b36d0-74d2-419b-8f00-8c513231053a
  10. Why do I keep losing my bad *** points on Borderland 2 when I play online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep losing my bad *** points on Borderland 2 when I play online?: Does anyone know why when I get at least 30,000 bad *** points and I decide to play online with some friends, I lose half of my points? This has happened to me three times at least. Does anyone...