Borderlands 2 e bo2

Discus and support Borderlands 2 e bo2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Se tiver algm q joga add ai: FossilKeyboard6 b96b82a0-0b82-41f5-b9e3-da37553099b6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fossil Keybord8, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Borderlands 2 e bo2

Se tiver algm q joga add ai: FossilKeyboard6

:)

Fossil Keybord8, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Mac x On U
    Mac x On U Guest
    Skylanders broke my xbox

Also I've bought a turtle beach planning on year of live and season pass for borderlands 2 and cod BO2

Mac x On U, Jan 6, 2014
  3. ThalesBrasil
    ThalesBrasil Guest
    [Games Free Com Gold] Será que estes serão os próximos?

Por a contrario RU1MAC ! Forza Horizon e Gears venderam MAIS doque o esperado ! o BO2 bateu recordes , e a LIVE como não é burra sabe que o "Forza Horizon e Gears" Continuaram vendendo pois estão totalmente em PT como o BO2! sem falar que a PSN deu BF3
    para os users e ela vingara dando BO2 ! eu acho que forza e gears não vão e se for vai ser bem no finalzinho ! MAS BO2 é confirmado ( eu acho )

ThalesBrasil, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Mac x On U Win User

Skylanders broke my xbox

Also I've bought a turtle beach planning on year of live and season pass for borderlands 2 and cod BO2
  5. ThalesBrasil Win User

[Games Free Com Gold] Será que estes serão os próximos?

Por a contrario RU1MAC ! Forza Horizon e Gears venderam MAIS doque o esperado ! o BO2 bateu recordes , e a LIVE como não é burra sabe que o "Forza Horizon e Gears" Continuaram vendendo pois estão totalmente em PT como o BO2! sem falar que a PSN deu BF3
    para os users e ela vingara dando BO2 ! eu acho que forza e gears não vão e se for vai ser bem no finalzinho ! MAS BO2 é confirmado ( eu acho )
  6. CODukes4 Win User

In the lead up to launch day...

GTAV, AC4 on 360 and then I plan on playing the poop out of ghosts until launch. I've been getting the itch to revisit Borderlands 2, finish the BO2 campaign and rank up in payday...but I probably wont play these games again.
  7. Tcbo1 Win User

Multiplayer Balance Changes Delayed - Tue 8/7

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

Yes we knew the nerfs were coming. Really looking forward to Borderlands 2. Wont have to worry about 20 million+ guns being nerfed in that game. lol

[/quote]

^this.. and possibly BO2 zombies.. lol
  8. Lessenn Win User

CoD, Minecraft, Halo, GTA & Many More! (Friends?)

Im usually about in the evenings (my time, not sure where you are) and usually playing Halo 4, BO2, Borderlands 2, MW2 or 3, Battlefield 3, Minecraft.... list goes on.

Fire off a request if you feel like it man
Thema:

Borderlands 2 e bo2

1. Borderlands 2 e bo2 - Similar Threads - Borderlands bo2

2. The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.

in XBoX on Windows
    The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.: Hello, I write to you because this error keeps showing up and i have done everything and its not going away. I have Reboot Windows, Enabled the .NET Framework Feature, Ran Program as an...
  3. The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?: Hi, I’ve been trying to find answers to this but not found anything definitive. Many years ago I completed the first Borderlands game on the 360. I then used a friend to help shift some gear...
  4. Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds: I have an Xbox Series S and I am playing Borderlands 3. I have been playing this game for years without this issue. I do not recall doing any updates recently, but I know everything is up to do...
  5. Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?: I recently beaten the game and came back a few days later to find that I can't connect to xbox live for some reason playing a 360 game but I dont have a problem with xbox live playing a newer game...
  6. Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!: So I have been experiencing the same issue spoken of in this discussion, which was about 3y ago, so it seems it has still not been fixed! I’ll try the suggested fixes & report back…...
  7. Borderlands 1 isn't showing up in the store for my brother

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 1 isn't showing up in the store for my brother: So I bought the first Borderlands game on the Microsoft store for Xbox 360 on my series X and its nowhere to be found on the Microsoft store for my brother, only all the other games. Why is this?...
  8. How do I fix borderlands 2 handsome jack collection multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix borderlands 2 handsome jack collection multiplayer: Hi, whenever me and friends try and play the xbox one version or borderlands 2 online it simply does not work. It says connection issues when I have no connection issues at all present. I'm quite...
  9. Borderlands 3 game crash caused me to lose most of my gear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 game crash caused me to lose most of my gear: Is there any way I could get my gear back maybe by reverting the save I was doing some inventory management on my max level and I had all the gear I wanted to keep except what I had equipped then...
  10. Borderlands GotY Editon Xbox 360. Add-On Disc not installing on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GotY Editon Xbox 360. Add-On Disc not installing on Xbox One.: Just bought an Xbox One and began downloading compatible Xbox 360 games. I ran into a problem with Borderlands for the Xbox 360. I have the GotY Edition (2 disc version). For some reason the...