Booting/ Hacing

Discus and support Booting/ Hacing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox 360 Gamer Tags:[GT Removed] - Do not name and shame on the forums. All the people/kids are booting me offline/ hacing me. This has been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thataintgucci21, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Booting/ Hacing

Xbox 360 Gamer Tags:[GT Removed] - Do not name and shame on the forums.

All the people/kids are booting me offline/ hacing me. This has been happening to me for a while. Please help me out. I am tired of these happening to me all the time.

:)

Thataintgucci21, Jan 3, 2014
  2. -- Rick --
    -- Rick -- Guest
    booting

Hey DIV,

this sounds like it could be a denial of service attack as that might render your device (your Xbox console or your computer) temporarily unable to connect to the Internet or to Xbox Live - please read this page

here
    carefully for more info and steps to take. Any player threatening you should be reported - find out how by reading
    this.

Hope that helps

-- Rick --, Jan 3, 2014
  3. DIV BreZee
    DIV BreZee Guest
    booting

my friend got booted offline and i have a message from the guy that did it saying he was gonna hit us offline.

DIV BreZee, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest

Booting/ Hacing

Please report the users who are attacking you by using the steps in the article below

www.xbox.com/.../Abuse

Kiesey, Jan 3, 2014
  5. MCBeniu
    MCBeniu Guest
    Call the Police.

This has nothing to do with Xbox and they cannot help you.

They are sending messages from a botnet to your router which is overloading it and frying it.

You must have joined their party while they were using Cain and Abel which gave them your I.P.

MCBeniu, Oct 31, 2018
  6. MCBeniu Win User

Booting/ Hacing

Call the Police.

This has nothing to do with Xbox and they cannot help you.

They are sending messages from a botnet to your router which is overloading it and frying it.

You must have joined their party while they were using Cain and Abel which gave them your I.P.
  7. Kiesey Win User

Booting/ Hacing

Please report the users who are attacking you by using the steps in the article below

www.xbox.com/.../Abuse
  8. tR Cunning Win User

Parental approval when trying to accept the terms on xbox.live.com

I hace had that problem since the oct or nov 2012 terms...about 12 hours of talking to microsoft it was still not solved so i gave up.

Assume the hace is have please.
  9. samuel leal camargo Win User

: Status: Goldflake error message

I hace an error that said GOLDFAKE whyy
  10. LFS Papas Win User

games with gold para agosto.

Yep, el Dead Rising me hace ojitos.
Thema:

Booting/ Hacing

1. Booting/ Hacing - Similar Threads - Booting Hacing

2. XBOX Series X booting at 640 X 480 LG C2

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X booting at 640 X 480 LG C2: Seems to be a common problem.. done some digging around on the internet and it would seem to be the older model Series X consoles causing the issues.. my PS5 is perfectly fine as is everything...
  3. Controller booting problems help

in XboX Insiders
    Controller booting problems help: So, my girlfriend just got an Xbox one. She was using her controller, with a rechargeable kit, and just out of nowhere, it stopped turning on. She says that the USB cord is plugged in firmly to...
  4. Why won't m xbox one s boot up end I left it on over night just to see if that would help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't m xbox one s boot up end I left it on over night just to see if that would help...: My xbox one s is not wanting to boot up and I left it on over night to see if that helps and It didn't so I don't know what to do can someone please tell me what to do...
  5. excuse me i checked if my laptop is support secure boot and it is written next to it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    excuse me i checked if my laptop is support secure boot and it is written next to it...: excuse me i checked if my laptop is support secure boot and it is written next to it "unsupported" so is there a way to change that or not because i need it to be enabled in order to play...
  6. trouble booting mw2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    trouble booting mw2019: Evening all, i have cod mw2019 installed and the disc in the xbox one but it isn’t letting me boot mw2019 it takes me straight into warzone case it is now known as warzone caldera, i have...
  7. my jtag/rgh keeps freezing in boot up or in games or it doesn't boot up only green light

in XBoX on Windows
    my jtag/rgh keeps freezing in boot up or in games or it doesn't boot up only green light: my xbox 360 keeps freezing or doesn't boot up 53176310-8a8a-48a4-9dc3-e7eea2212a8e
  8. i always get booted offline when playing small games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i always get booted offline when playing small games: when i play small games like monopoly plus or zoo tycoon with my friends i can never play with them because i constantly get disconnected from Xbox live, its starting too get really annoying, any...
  9. When I power on my Series X the fan boots up like a jet engine then once it's done booting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I power on my Series X the fan boots up like a jet engine then once it's done booting...: Power on: Fan turns on and is super loud for about 5-10 seconds then it goes back to normal. This hasn't happened before until now. 030dbddf-449b-49f6-83b9-f9f835861f10
  10. Xbox One S will not boot up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S will not boot up: Hi, our Xbox One S will not boot up, the power switch light illuminates and it beeps as it should, but after about 5 seconds it turns itself off. Have tried holding the eject and pairing buttons...