Booting/ Hacing

Discus and support Booting/ Hacing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox 360 Gamer Tags:[GT Removed] - Do not name and shame on the forums. All the people/kids are booting me offline/ hacing me. This has been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thataintgucci21, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Booting/ Hacing

Xbox 360 Gamer Tags:[GT Removed] - Do not name and shame on the forums.

All the people/kids are booting me offline/ hacing me. This has been happening to me for a while. Please help me out. I am tired of these happening to me all the time.

:)

Thataintgucci21, Jan 3, 2014
  2. -- Rick --
    -- Rick -- Guest
    booting

Hey DIV,

this sounds like it could be a denial of service attack as that might render your device (your Xbox console or your computer) temporarily unable to connect to the Internet or to Xbox Live - please read this page

here
    carefully for more info and steps to take. Any player threatening you should be reported - find out how by reading
    this.

Hope that helps

-- Rick --, Jan 3, 2014
  3. DIV BreZee
    DIV BreZee Guest
    booting

my friend got booted offline and i have a message from the guy that did it saying he was gonna hit us offline.

DIV BreZee, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest

Booting/ Hacing

Please report the users who are attacking you by using the steps in the article below

www.xbox.com/.../Abuse

Kiesey, Jan 3, 2014
  5. MCBeniu
    MCBeniu Guest
    Call the Police.

This has nothing to do with Xbox and they cannot help you.

They are sending messages from a botnet to your router which is overloading it and frying it.

You must have joined their party while they were using Cain and Abel which gave them your I.P.

MCBeniu, Oct 31, 2018
  6. MCBeniu Win User

Booting/ Hacing

Call the Police.

This has nothing to do with Xbox and they cannot help you.

They are sending messages from a botnet to your router which is overloading it and frying it.

You must have joined their party while they were using Cain and Abel which gave them your I.P.
  7. Kiesey Win User

Booting/ Hacing

Please report the users who are attacking you by using the steps in the article below

www.xbox.com/.../Abuse
  8. tR Cunning Win User

Parental approval when trying to accept the terms on xbox.live.com

I hace had that problem since the oct or nov 2012 terms...about 12 hours of talking to microsoft it was still not solved so i gave up.

Assume the hace is have please.
  9. samuel leal camargo Win User

: Status: Goldflake error message

I hace an error that said GOLDFAKE whyy
  10. LFS Papas Win User

games with gold para agosto.

Yep, el Dead Rising me hace ojitos.
Thema:

Booting/ Hacing

1. Booting/ Hacing - Similar Threads - Booting Hacing

2. Xbox one s not booting up. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one s not booting up. Please help: This is a long shot, but my xbox one s have recently updated itself (assuming an insider update) the next day i try to boot up my console and it goes straight to a "something went wrong" screen....
  3. My Xbox S series froze during play and not won't boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox S series froze during play and not won't boot: During game play, the system froze and wouldn't turn off. I did a forced turning off and followed all the directions to reboot (including cleaning the unit of any dust). I only get the splash...
  4. Xbox One S Not Booting into Troubleshooting Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Not Booting into Troubleshooting Screen: Hello, I have bought an Xbox One S yesterday and It had issues on booting into my tv but I fixed that using the troubleshooting mode. I tried to update my Xbox One S but the update says that there...
  5. Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup.: Hello! I have an issue that has to do with secure boot. I wanted to play valorant but i couldn't because the anticheat system requires the secure boot to be activated. After googling tutorials, I...
  6. xbox game pga tour 2k23 willnot boot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pga tour 2k23 willnot boot: xbox game pga tour will not boot 8f3cebd3-87be-45b3-8e15-f5c909178735
  7. Xbox One not booting properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One not booting properly: I have the standard Xbox One. For the past few months, once I power it on (with the controller or the console button), it goes to the green screen with the Xbox logo as seen in the attached...
  8. Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in: My brand new Series X has this strange behavior but I'm not sure if I should return it or even if this a problem I shall be worried about. On the other hand, I would rather return it now instead...
  9. How do i get my forza horizon 5 to boot up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get my forza horizon 5 to boot up: when i try to open Forza it will boot up then shutdown the app i have restarting closing programs on task updating repairing the files i unstilled and reinstalled and it keeps doing the same thing...
  10. Any suggestions for installation problems, booting up issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any suggestions for installation problems, booting up issues: Hey my Xbox has recently started acting up it randomly stops installing games when downloading, delete games if the game needs an update, and sometimes won’t boot up properly, it would show an...