Booted offline

Discus and support Booted offline in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey i was on my xbox and i just got booted offline by a user and its been 3 hours ive tried everything that all videos and comments suggested. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JosePlaza2, Feb 22, 2021.

1. JosePlaza2
    JosePlaza2 Guest

Booted offline

Hey i was on my xbox and i just got booted offline by a user and its been 3 hours ive tried everything that all videos and comments suggested. My school wifi boxes are on but dont work and everytime i get on my xbox it doesnt let me connect to xbox live also everytime i try to join a party or make one it says "PARTY CHAT BLOCKED' [0x80072EE2] can i please get some help.

:)

JosePlaza2, Feb 22, 2021
  2. taidara Win User

Booted Offline

@Doxa Monster - If you think you've experience a DDoS attack, I strongly suggest that you follow the advice up front.

1. Contact your ISP and have them know about your situation. They can provide you with a new unique IP address.
    2. File a complaint if you believe this player has violated the Xbox Live Code of Conduct (select the Tampering
      category).
    3. Make sure you Block, Mute, Avoid all future communications on Live with the player(s) in regard.

For future reference, avoid calling out another players gamertag here on the forums. That's a violation against the forum rules.

Good luck!
  3. DaNK Danglez Win User

Booted Offline

Is this a joke? I invited them to play like a good person and they DDoS attack my team because we are ranked 4th in the world, you can't just choose to leave the lobby and not get DDoS attacked so learn about video games before you comment like a smart !@$.
  4. DaNK Danglez Win User

Booted Offline

I could really care less, somebody illegally tampered with my internet on Microsoft's console and nothing will be done because I know 20 people who still do this months after being reported. It's sad how much Microsoft and EA sports don't care. My brother
    was taking a college exam when our internet was tampered with. This person admitted to doing it to me when I was allowed back online so I don't want to hear this credibility crap.
  5. taidara Win User

Booted Offline

6. OUTLAWDARVIN Win User

Booted Offline

I tried to contact the code enforcement team of the same problems happening to me and another issue but after 3 days I haven't heard so much as a single word from them. I'm going to start looking for the number for their human resources department to file
    a complaint against them soon.
Thema:

Booted offline

1. Booted offline - Similar Threads - Booted offline

2. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...
  3. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  4. I got booted off, Ddosed

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got booted off, Ddosed: Hi so basically someone got my IP and they said that they would boot me off or ddos me or whatever My connection started lagging, my router was being offline all kind of stuff but now that...
  5. Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting

in XBoX on Windows
    Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting: My dell computer while its booting up loops through blue red green white and black and it wont stop i need help. 74318dbb-6647-4220-827a-50d78e8cd7ea
  6. HoloLense2 stuck on windows loading screen and not booting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HoloLense2 stuck on windows loading screen and not booting.: My hololense 2 is stuck on windows loading screen, it stays there for a few minutes and then crashes. It does not detect my fingers and/or hands. I have tried to hard reset it. Need help...
  7. Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot: Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes immediately i don't know what it is, i bought the game from Microsoft store and i tried reinstalling it, I updated everything {so all my laptops drivers and...
  8. Console not connecting to network on boot

in XboX Insiders
    Console not connecting to network on boot: Is it just me that is still getting this issue? It's gotten progressively worse the last week to the point that every time I am now having to restart at least 3/4 times I turn the Xbox on in order...
  9. Xbox one s not booting up. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one s not booting up. Please help: This is a long shot, but my xbox one s have recently updated itself (assuming an insider update) the next day i try to boot up my console and it goes straight to a "something went wrong" screen....
  10. I got booted offline I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got booted offline I need help: Can someone help me my account got booted offline b8c948a5-beb5-4889-8b22-41a0a76ffd4e