Bookmarked game forums suddenly can't be found?

Discus and support Bookmarked game forums suddenly can't be found? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone else having this problem? I have several game forums bookmarked but opening them only brings up Message 33, which shouldn't happen unless... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChainSmokingBob, May 19, 2014.

  1. Bookmarked game forums suddenly can't be found?


    Is anyone else having this problem? I have several game forums bookmarked but opening them only brings up Message 33, which shouldn't happen unless they've been moved. I can't find any MW3 or Ghosts, GTAV or Fallout: New Vegas anymore and it's only a recent
    problem.

    :)
     
    ChainSmokingBob, May 19, 2014
    #1
  2. YaMumsbigbum
    YaMumsbigbum Guest
    I'm Back Bookmarked game forums suddenly can't be found? :)

    I'm starting to stick my head back in - terrible forums to find through the main - i bookmarked.
     
    YaMumsbigbum, May 19, 2014
    #2
  3. proneto911
    proneto911 Guest
    Xbox.com App would be useful

    That's what I do on my phone I bookmarked this forum and reddit for x1
     
    proneto911, May 19, 2014
    #3
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

    Bookmarked game forums suddenly can't be found?

    A minute after you posted this thread you posted in the Fallout forum, so I'm guessing the problem corrected itself? I haven't had this particular issue but have had other forum bugs tthat are getting to be annoying.
     
    x24hrs2livex, May 19, 2014
    #4
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Bookmarked game forums suddenly can't be found?

    A minute after you posted this thread you posted in the Fallout forum, so I'm guessing the problem corrected itself? I haven't had this particular issue but have had other forum bugs tthat are getting to be annoying.
  6. Kimalto Win User

    looking for players with forces of nature dlc and/or all dlc

    Sorry guys, I lost the bookmark this this forum page and obviously just found it again, sent add requests to you all
  7. sandy the hippy Win User

    Frostpunk On Xbox Game Pass

    Need to bookmark this for any tips cause I just found the game infuriating lol....

    Shall return for tips :)
  8. dupb62e1f57-24f3-477 Win User

    cannot delete the youtube app

    ok i've found why... it's bookmark from IE... but i've uninstall IE too... So i've reinstall IE and now I can delete these bookmark.

    Thanks for reading!
  9. Greenskull Win User

    At last

    Found them! I have been trying my bookmark forever...

    I miss being a 7...
Thema:

Bookmarked game forums suddenly can't be found?

Loading...
  1. Bookmarked game forums suddenly can't be found? - Similar Threads - Bookmarked game forums

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  4. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  5. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  6. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  7. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  8. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  9. Can’t login on CloudX safari bookmark

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t login on CloudX safari bookmark: Hey!! So, I was trying to play on my iPhone 11 via safari and it makes you add a bookmark to your Home Screen, but when I launch the created shortcut it asks me to login on microsoft. However,...
  10. xCloud Beta on iOS Safari Bookmark, connection issues please help

    in XBoX on Consoles
    xCloud Beta on iOS Safari Bookmark, connection issues please help: Hi I am having trouble with latency and connection issues on the xCloud beta Xbox service. I am currently a Xbox game pass member but only use PC and iPad. I have a powerful PC however would like...