Booking warranty -incorrect city given?

Discus and support Booking warranty -incorrect city given? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I'm a little miffed off, my xbox one x which I bought in dec last year has decided to start turning itself off randomly. Resetting and restarting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Verratvonwindir, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Booking warranty -incorrect city given?

Hi!

I'm a little miffed off, my xbox one x which I bought in dec last year has decided to start turning itself off randomly.

Resetting and restarting does nothing. Apparently the cost for a repair is 285 when it's barely 15 days past the warranty date.

So go to book it in...asked for the address and the "state" ( I think they mean the county but whatever). I can see Leeds, east Yorkshire...but no West Yorkshire for some reason. I dont live in Leeds, nor Manchester.

Will this cause issues with shipping the apparently gold-encrusted PSU fix back?

Honestly so annoyed about this I'm half tempted to take a hammer to it and take up pc gaming instead. Booking warranty -incorrect city given? :)

Cheers

:)

Verratvonwindir, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Verratvonwindir, by its description to your site may rather cause some problem when receiving the console back.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants, we do not have access to this warranty submission data.

To effectively clarify this issue, you need to contact Microsoft support directly via chat so that they can help you with your question.

https://support.xbox.com/en-gb/contact-us/
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Booking a warranty repair

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Helmet, how are you today? Hope you're well.

First, I advise you to double-check the address, if there isn't anything missing.

Second, what you could try to do is to reach out to the store's support and check with them if they can help you and open the service order for you:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. Inseven Win User

Arkham City

The description for Harley Quinn's Revenge says play the final chapter of Batman:Arkham City. Yada yada, and close the book on Arkham City forever.
  5. BGH FlakJacket Win User

I need help finding Sam guevenne please

Taverns in Hold cities is what the "official" book sez. Other than that it is unhelpful.
  6. Miss Portia Win User

Skinit Xbox 360 Warranty

We do not recommend skins for your console, as incorrect application or incorrect design may void your warranty.
Thema:

1. Booking warranty -incorrect city given? - Similar Threads - Booking warranty incorrect

2. Can't book a repair order for my Elite Series 2 Controller (in warranty), or contact...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't book a repair order for my Elite Series 2 Controller (in warranty), or contact...: Hello, I have a malfunctioning Xbox Elite Series 2 controller (in warranty). I'm trying to book a repair order for it, but after putting in my address details, I get the error: "TraceID:...
  3. Annoying new Minecraft update that makes writing in books and signs frustrating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Annoying new Minecraft update that makes writing in books and signs frustrating: Before 1.19 you could properly write and such in books and signs. However due to a new update it’s physically impossible to write in books and signs due to Microsoft’s update of their text. Now...
  4. I booked a consultation and nobody answered

in XBoX on Windows
    I booked a consultation and nobody answered: Greetings. I booked 3 different consultations for my company and whenever I hopped onto a call, nobody answered. Can I please talk to someone. I need some questions regarding hololense and money...
  5. series x book a repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    series x book a repair: trying to book a repair for my series x in the uk as the display has started artifacting extremely badly but every time i go to enter an address, all i get is "something went wrong" and i do not...
  6. Booking in a console repair.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Booking in a console repair.: Please help. My Xbox series s is in warranty and has developed a bad issue that cannot be fixed by normal troubleshooting. I have the console on my account, go through the registration form...
  7. Booking a warranty repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Booking a warranty repair: Hi. Not sure if anyone on here can help. My elite 2 controller is broken (lift stick not working properly). The controller is still under warranty but I’m unable to arrange the repair. Repair...
  8. Skyrim Special Edition Xbox One: Black Book: Untold Legends bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Special Edition Xbox One: Black Book: Untold Legends bug: Hello all! I recently started the Untold Legends quest in Skyrim Special Edition for Xbox One. Got to the fifth chapter and the hallway that leads to the reward is bugged. It’s supposed to move...
  9. Trying to get a repair booked on my controller - Sorry, something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to get a repair booked on my controller - Sorry, something went wrong: Trying to get a repair or replacement booked for my faulty controller, which has developed a fault after less than a month. When I attempt to book this in, when I get to the shipping address part...
  10. "Recore: Definitive Edition" Book Series

in XboX Insiders
    "Recore: Definitive Edition" Book Series: Not certain I am at the right place, but I absolutely love the "Recore: Definitive Edition" game on PC. So much so, I have written four books that encompass the entire game, and takes it one step...