Booking in a console repair.

Discus and support Booking in a console repair. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please help. My Xbox series s is in warranty and has developed a bad issue that cannot be fixed by normal troubleshooting. I have the console on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WilliamCarpenter6, Feb 16, 2022.

1. Booking in a console repair.

Please help.

My Xbox series s is in warranty and has developed a bad issue that cannot be fixed by normal troubleshooting.

I have the console on my account, go through the registration form and it just breaks and won't submit with an error message. The callback system - you try to upload the phone number and it breaks with an error message. I finally found a phone number and it takes me through an automated message telling me to go online and book a repair. The online form that does not work. I have tried it on different browsers and devices and nothing works. The social media have ignored my messages.

I am actually shocked that a huge multinational like Microsoft has such appalling customer services.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

WilliamCarpenter6, Feb 16, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

You can get to the chat in the same way you request a call, just instead of the call choose to chat with support
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi WilliamCarpenter6! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If the error comes at the moment of adding the address, please try registering the address from here prior the request

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/addresses

If that doesn't work please add the device to a different Microsoft account and try from that account

Finally if this doesn't wor, will be necessary to contact Xbox support, don't use the call back option, try the live chat
  4. WilliamCarpenter6 Win User

Hi.

Thank you for your reply. I have updated shipping address and tried again.

It still will not let me book a repair and when it asks for address, this happens.

I don't have access to another ms account..

Can you send me a link to live chat please?
    [​IMG]
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Several Xbox One S issues

If the console is still in warranty, then you should be able to book it in for repair.
  6. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Should I send my 360 off for a repair?

If your console is not working I would send it off for repair, or at least phone or see if you can book it for a repair.
Thema:

1. Booking in a console repair. - Similar Threads - Booking console repair

2. How can I request call back or book Xbox for service when the website won’t allow me to?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I request call back or book Xbox for service when the website won’t allow me to?: I’ve tried to request a call back and book my Xbox to be serviced, the website won’t allow me to do this, if I request call back I’m told it’s not available, when I enter my address for service it...
  3. Booking Device & Repair Service Request.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Booking Device & Repair Service Request.: Hello, I have been trying to book a device service and repair request for my controller from South Africa to be replaced due to stick drift. Logging into my devices and starting a "new order"...
  4. Is there an application on Xbox to listen to audio books?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there an application on Xbox to listen to audio books?: I want to listen to audio books while I'm playing but I can't find any application. 9c445ee7-a5a5-432b-b6c1-ffb750e510c7
  5. Changing address under MS Account for Payment or Address Book leaves state in Lower Case

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing address under MS Account for Payment or Address Book leaves state in Lower Case: I'm changing my address to include the plus 4 digits on zip code. When this is saved for a payment method, you can see that the state is changed to lower case letters. This appears to cause an...
  6. Distorted pixelated screen on Cloud web gaming ! Only on Chrome book browser, not tablet...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Distorted pixelated screen on Cloud web gaming ! Only on Chrome book browser, not tablet...: Distorted pixelated screen on Cloud web gaming Every time I hop on the CLoud web gaming a distorted pixelated green screen. It pops up every minute & it ruing gameplay. This experience is ****...
  7. why can i delete an adress from my microsoft account adress book

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can i delete an adress from my microsoft account adress book: i have tryied adding a new adress and everithing i just cand delet an older adress sayng that: This address is being used for purchases or subscriptions. If you want to change or remove it, add a...
  8. Can't book a repair order for my Elite Series 2 Controller (in warranty), or contact...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't book a repair order for my Elite Series 2 Controller (in warranty), or contact...: Hello, I have a malfunctioning Xbox Elite Series 2 controller (in warranty). I'm trying to book a repair order for it, but after putting in my address details, I get the error: "TraceID:...
  9. series x book a repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    series x book a repair: trying to book a repair for my series x in the uk as the display has started artifacting extremely badly but every time i go to enter an address, all i get is "something went wrong" and i do not...
  10. Skyrim Special Edition Xbox One: Black Book: Untold Legends bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Special Edition Xbox One: Black Book: Untold Legends bug: Hello all! I recently started the Untold Legends quest in Skyrim Special Edition for Xbox One. Got to the fifth chapter and the hallway that leads to the reward is bugged. It’s supposed to move...