Booking a warranty repair

Discus and support Booking a warranty repair in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. Not sure if anyone on here can help. My elite 2 controller is broken (lift stick not working properly). The controller is still under warranty... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Helmet Juice, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Helmet Juice
    Helmet Juice Guest

Hi.

Not sure if anyone on here can help. My elite 2 controller is broken (lift stick not working properly). The controller is still under warranty but I’m unable to arrange the repair. Repair Website form comes up with an error on the pick address screen. It’s been doing this error for 2 weeks.

I’ve tried doing a call backs but no one rings me.

Does anyone have a number I can call as I can’t find one.

Thank you

:)

Helmet Juice, Jan 26, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Helmet, how are you today? Hope you're well.

First, I advise you to double-check the address, if there isn't anything missing.

Second, what you could try to do is to reach out to the store's support and check with them if they can help you and open the service order for you:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Several Xbox One S issues

If the console is still in warranty, then you should be able to book it in for repair.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

The click of death

could be the hdd.

if in warranty then book for repair, if out of warranty and is an s type or newer your could pay to have it repaired, or go third party repair shop route.

self repair cannot be discussed here though.
  5. SiRWilson1987 Win User

Xbox one sports red controller stick drift

Just checked the warranty on the item and it still has warranty but when i click to book repair the site crashes so will get in touch with Microsoft tomorrow
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Warranty for Xbox headset

If it is an official Xbox One headset (Made by Microsoft), then log in on https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices register it, and book it in for repair. As it is out of warranty, then you will be charged for the repair.

If it is a 3rd party (Turtle Beach, Hyper X, etc, etc), then goto the 3rd party website and book a repair from them.
Thema:

1. Booking a warranty repair - Similar Threads - Booking warranty repair

2. How can I request call back or book Xbox for service when the website won’t allow me to?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I request call back or book Xbox for service when the website won’t allow me to?: I’ve tried to request a call back and book my Xbox to be serviced, the website won’t allow me to do this, if I request call back I’m told it’s not available, when I enter my address for service it...
  3. Booking Device & Repair Service Request.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Booking Device & Repair Service Request.: Hello, I have been trying to book a device service and repair request for my controller from South Africa to be replaced due to stick drift. Logging into my devices and starting a "new order"...
  4. Is there an application on Xbox to listen to audio books?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there an application on Xbox to listen to audio books?: I want to listen to audio books while I'm playing but I can't find any application. 9c445ee7-a5a5-432b-b6c1-ffb750e510c7
  5. Changing address under MS Account for Payment or Address Book leaves state in Lower Case

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing address under MS Account for Payment or Address Book leaves state in Lower Case: I'm changing my address to include the plus 4 digits on zip code. When this is saved for a payment method, you can see that the state is changed to lower case letters. This appears to cause an...
  6. Distorted pixelated screen on Cloud web gaming ! Only on Chrome book browser, not tablet...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Distorted pixelated screen on Cloud web gaming ! Only on Chrome book browser, not tablet...: Distorted pixelated screen on Cloud web gaming Every time I hop on the CLoud web gaming a distorted pixelated green screen. It pops up every minute & it ruing gameplay. This experience is ****...
  7. why can i delete an adress from my microsoft account adress book

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can i delete an adress from my microsoft account adress book: i have tryied adding a new adress and everithing i just cand delet an older adress sayng that: This address is being used for purchases or subscriptions. If you want to change or remove it, add a...
  8. Can't book a repair order for my Elite Series 2 Controller (in warranty), or contact...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't book a repair order for my Elite Series 2 Controller (in warranty), or contact...: Hello, I have a malfunctioning Xbox Elite Series 2 controller (in warranty). I'm trying to book a repair order for it, but after putting in my address details, I get the error: "TraceID:...
  9. series x book a repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    series x book a repair: trying to book a repair for my series x in the uk as the display has started artifacting extremely badly but every time i go to enter an address, all i get is "something went wrong" and i do not...
  10. Skyrim Special Edition Xbox One: Black Book: Untold Legends bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Special Edition Xbox One: Black Book: Untold Legends bug: Hello all! I recently started the Untold Legends quest in Skyrim Special Edition for Xbox One. Got to the fifth chapter and the hallway that leads to the reward is bugged. It’s supposed to move...