BOI Repentance not working as single player

Discus and support BOI Repentance not working as single player in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So just yesterday I had bought the Binding of Isaac Repentance for my xbox. And yes, I have all other dlc’s and the base game and have been playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DYLNPCKL, Mar 17, 2023.

  1. DYLNPCKL
    DYLNPCKL Guest

    BOI Repentance not working as single player


    So just yesterday I had bought the Binding of Isaac Repentance for my xbox.

    And yes, I have all other dlc’s and the base game and have been playing it for a while now.

    But the moment I open a new run with Repentance, it does not let me play single player for whatever reason I’m unaware of. I cannot move my character and the only time I’m able to start the run is if I press the menu button and it makes me join in as a second player. Then, the “player one” is stuck and unmoving for the entire run.

    I have no other controllers connected to my xbox and with batteries in them. So I’m confused as to why I cannot play “single player” BOI Repentance. I hope I haven’t spent 20$ on this for nothing and for it to just simply break my game.

    And from what I’ve seen out there, this sort of thing only has been asked questions about when relating to PC’s, and not pure console.

    Any help would be much appreciated.

    :)
     
    DYLNPCKL, Mar 17, 2023
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    BOI Repentance not working as single player

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello DYLNPCKL, this is really weird, and in my research I've found a few instances of the same thing happening on PC and PS4.

    However, you can try uninstalling the game and then resetting your console to see if that works.

    If it doesn't work, you'll have to wait for some fix from the developer.
  3. bonebag3 Win User

    My question is my account randomly received an enforcement but when I go to check if I'm suspended it says there's no actions against me

    The game I've been playing is the binding of isaac repentance a single player game when I signed in on my xbox after I noticed this I didn't get any messages about it
  4. Iron Man TStark Win User

    Will Infinity Ward and Treyarch ever update their older games?

    mate, the single player is amazing, you should pop that bad boy in the console!
  5. ResidentWebbo Win User

    2014... Could WW1/WW2 shooters return

    World at War (COD) was excellent. Veteran mode on single player separated the men from the boys. Now it's heavily watered down. Bring back grenade spamming.
  6. SpeckledEagle Win User

    Great now i need to be online to play offline

    Armani204: Ever think of the people without XBL who rented the game for the single player?

    I remember Ubisoft did that with Assassin's Creed on the PC, and boy did they get hell for it.
Thema:

BOI Repentance not working as single player

Loading...
  1. BOI Repentance not working as single player - Similar Threads - BOI Repentance working

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  7. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  8. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  9. Save file deleted (The Binding of Isaac: Repentance) after ~400 hours in game and 60% of...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save file deleted (The Binding of Isaac: Repentance) after ~400 hours in game and 60% of...: Hello everyone, I have an issue that is pretty urgent as nothing else I have tried works. For those of you that don't know, TBOI:R is a game in which the achievements aren't just for show, but...
  10. Estava gravando com o Xbox Game Bar e ele parou de repente. Como posso recuperar a...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Estava gravando com o Xbox Game Bar e ele parou de repente. Como posso recuperar a...: Estava gravando com o Xbox Game Bar e ele parou de repente. Como posso recuperar a gravação? / I was recording with Xbox Game Bar and it suddenly stopped. How do I recover the recording?...