BOI Repentance not working as single player

Discus and support BOI Repentance not working as single player in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So just yesterday I had bought the Binding of Isaac Repentance for my xbox. And yes, I have all other dlc’s and the base game and have been playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DYLNPCKL, Mar 17, 2023.

1. DYLNPCKL
    DYLNPCKL Guest

So just yesterday I had bought the Binding of Isaac Repentance for my xbox.

And yes, I have all other dlc’s and the base game and have been playing it for a while now.

But the moment I open a new run with Repentance, it does not let me play single player for whatever reason I’m unaware of. I cannot move my character and the only time I’m able to start the run is if I press the menu button and it makes me join in as a second player. Then, the “player one” is stuck and unmoving for the entire run.

I have no other controllers connected to my xbox and with batteries in them. So I’m confused as to why I cannot play “single player” BOI Repentance. I hope I haven’t spent 20$ on this for nothing and for it to just simply break my game.

And from what I’ve seen out there, this sort of thing only has been asked questions about when relating to PC’s, and not pure console.

Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

DYLNPCKL, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello DYLNPCKL, this is really weird, and in my research I've found a few instances of the same thing happening on PC and PS4.

However, you can try uninstalling the game and then resetting your console to see if that works.

If it doesn't work, you'll have to wait for some fix from the developer.
  3. bonebag3 Win User

My question is my account randomly received an enforcement but when I go to check if I'm suspended it says there's no actions against me

The game I've been playing is the binding of isaac repentance a single player game when I signed in on my xbox after I noticed this I didn't get any messages about it
  4. Iron Man TStark Win User

Will Infinity Ward and Treyarch ever update their older games?

mate, the single player is amazing, you should pop that bad boy in the console!
  5. ResidentWebbo Win User

2014... Could WW1/WW2 shooters return

World at War (COD) was excellent. Veteran mode on single player separated the men from the boys. Now it's heavily watered down. Bring back grenade spamming.
  6. SpeckledEagle Win User

Great now i need to be online to play offline

Armani204: Ever think of the people without XBL who rented the game for the single player?

I remember Ubisoft did that with Assassin's Creed on the PC, and boy did they get hell for it.
Thema:

1. BOI Repentance not working as single player - Similar Threads - BOI Repentance working

2. Razor controller setup for Xbox not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razor controller setup for Xbox not working: The app won’t update when controller plugged in just stuck at 0% 12a45222-049e-4ffd-8172-96ba6b02350f
  3. HDMI cec no longer works after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec no longer works after latest update: The latest update has completely broken the hdmi cec function on my series x. Pressing the home button on the remote no longer changes the input. I’ve checked all settings and done everything I...
  4. Xbox Cloud Preview features Not Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Cloud Preview features Not Working: When I click preview features to on, its turns on but after I reload the page its unchecked again. I've tried it with my phone aswell and it does the same thing a4663518-edcb-4946-8ded-85a0cb25486b
  5. Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working: When I click preview features it turns on but when I reload the page or sign out it goes back to unchecked; this happens on every device I have. I deleted my account from the insiders program so...
  6. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  7. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  8. Remote play not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play not working properly: Xbox remote play is displaying in the top left and stretching the rest of the display across the screen, this happened after a good first attempt then this happened every time after. Does anyone...
  9. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  10. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...