Bogus code COD AW in unopened Console Box?

Discus and support Bogus code COD AW in unopened Console Box? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Entered COD AW code (from the COD xBox One console I just bought) and there are no games to download and site says I don't own any games. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TKill777, Nov 8, 2014.

1. TKill777
    TKill777 Guest

Entered COD AW code (from the COD xBox One console I just bought) and there are no games to download and site says I don't own any games. When I entered code it said something about 14 day trial. Now if I try to re-enter code it says code is used.

Can you check my account to see what's going on? Did I get a bogus code in my unopened xbox console?

Need to figure this out before I just return everything.

Thank you

:)

TKill777, Nov 8, 2014
  2. Schleric
    Schleric Guest
    0x87dd0003

cod aw: error setting persistent data: given int value is too large to fit in a byte; see console.

Anyone else getting this error message when you try to play multiplayer on cod aw?

Schleric, Nov 8, 2014
  3. gregdisney
    gregdisney Guest
    I am unable to sign in to my xbox live account to play GTA 5

everytime i try to sign in it gives me some bogus code like "801C274C" and says your console can not sign in. Someone please help me

gregdisney, Nov 8, 2014
  4. Zavistic
    Zavistic Guest

Hello @TKill777,

It seems the code you entered was a 14-day trial code. Have you checked the box to make sure you have entered all the codes that came with your console? As usually with Digital games you get a card with the games download code and a 14-day trial.

It's possibly you just missed the code for the game somewhere and only entered the 14-day trial code.

Zavistic, Nov 8, 2014
  5. SILKYJJ
    SILKYJJ Guest
    It seems you have entered the wrong code. There is a separate code for the game, double check the box for the code for the game.

SILKYJJ, Nov 9, 2014
  6. TKill777
    TKill777 Guest
    I was looking in the wrong place, tyvm.

I've no idea what this other code was... Bogus code COD AW in unopened Console Box? :)

TKill777, Nov 1, 2018
  7. SILKYJJ Win User

It seems you have entered the wrong code. There is a separate code for the game, double check the box for the code for the game.
  8. TKill777 Win User

I was looking in the wrong place, tyvm.

I've no idea what this other code was... :)
  9. Zavistic Win User

Hello @TKill777,

It seems the code you entered was a 14-day trial code. Have you checked the box to make sure you have entered all the codes that came with your console? As usually with Digital games you get a card with the games download code and a 14-day trial.

It's possibly you just missed the code for the game somewhere and only entered the 14-day trial code.
  10. Zefinity Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x87de2726

I have this code with CoD AW
  11. Smwutches Win User

Gears of War 4 - How to access bonus games?

It is true that the games came as codes in the box. Being that the game is used the previous owner most likely already used them which is why they're not included. The only way to ensure you would be getting codes that are not used, is to buy an unopened
    copy.
Thema:

1. Bogus code COD AW in unopened Console Box? - Similar Threads - Bogus code COD

2. Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban: Hi my gamertag is CHIEFSAVAGE9279. Microsoft, you guys are probably gonna get sued if you don’t fix this immediately or maybe not anyways because you’re a fraudulent company that abuses its powers...
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Bogus Charges

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Bogus Charges: I seem caught in a circle of hell trying to stop these monthly charges for Microsoft Ultimate that I never purchased. I see many people having the same problem, and it appears finding a way to...
  4. Cannot Configure Xbox Elite Controller on Alienware Windows 10 PC - bogus error message?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Configure Xbox Elite Controller on Alienware Windows 10 PC - bogus error message?: 我正在尝试在我的 Xbox Elite 控制器上配置高级按钮 射功能以在我的 PC 上使用。Xbox Accessories 应用程序看到控制器蓝牙连接,并指示它需要通过 USB 连接以进行配置。但是,控制器通过 USB 连接到 PC。我尝试了多个 USB 端口,并更新了来自 Dell Alienware 和 Windows 的驱动程序。我在各种系统配置应用程序中没有发现任何明显的 USB...
  5. how to remove a bogus Xbox account from my Microsoft profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to remove a bogus Xbox account from my Microsoft profile: Seems someone tried to hack my account and modified a very old Xbox account with someone else's information. It is showing up in my account page and I just want to remove it but need some...
  6. Bogus re purchases?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus re purchases?: Why is is that several games i bought digital on 360 i had to re purchase on my xbox one? And before you ambassadors answer with you standard response i looked and its on the same account. Clearly...
  7. Bogus comm ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus comm ban: So I just got a comm ban for a day (what a joke, i dont even use comms and teamplay? Pssh dont need a team) for telling a kid “[mod removed] loser” didnt know that was a bannable offense but...
  8. Bogus Communication Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus Communication Suspension: So I received a communication suspension on Xbox. Because I told another player to leave me alone, and apparently I cant do that. He’s allowed to harass me, bully me, stalk me in game lobby to...
  9. Suspension Is bogus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension Is bogus: I get suspended from Xbox live for defending myself against cheaters but yet they constantly ignore my complaints filed against them! I don't like playing with cheaters and hackers and I report...
  10. DLC e-mail code ... bogus?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC e-mail code ... bogus?: I just received an e-mail from the "The Microsoft Store" with a code for some DLC for the master Chief Collection. It doesn't say what the content is. I contacted the Microsoft Store on line and...