blurry hazy bad hdr poor colours on series x FIXED!

Discus and support blurry hazy bad hdr poor colours on series x FIXED! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Finally after trial and error and a lot of waiting I can confirm this works. I was experiencing very bad hdr it was very washed out the blacks were... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RJuste, Dec 17, 2020.

1. /u/RJuste
    /u/RJuste Guest

Finally after trial and error and a lot of waiting I can confirm this works. I was experiencing very bad hdr it was very washed out the blacks were trash the colours were out of control and the image was blurry like a 720p without the noise. At first I thought it was a firmware update issue or I was doing something wrong with hdr calibration tool then I thought it was my tv and then I decided to get a certified ultra high hdmi cable. And lo and behold everything was fixed in an instant. This is no joke the image became sharper colours became vibrant contrast was increased,I can finally see details. The cable I used is the zeskit ultra high speed it’s the most recommended Hdmi cable on Amazon and it came with the logo that it is certified. So if you are feeling that something is wrong with the image just buy the zeskit ultra high speed. I even encourage people to buy this cable and get rid of the one that came with series x. There is difference no joking thank me later blurry hazy bad hdr poor colours on series x FIXED! :)

submitted by /u/RJuste
    [link] [comments]

/u/RJuste, Dec 17, 2020
  2. MaWeCo Win User

Series S bad HDR on a 4K TV

There is so much false information going on here it's not even funny.

I believe TC is talking about bad HDR which can make games look more washed out and blurry. Someone said the X had better HDR implementation and this is 100% false. They both run the same HDR programming with the sane result. HDR comes down to two things. High nits from a tv, and how it's implemented in the game coding. All it is is a filter used to highlight lit areas and make colors pop more. It does not sharpen your image nor is it suppose to do that.

Unless your TV is a high end TV then turn it off. Games are going to be more clear and contrast will be more vivid in SDR than HDR with lower end sets.

As far as your concern goes, SX/SS games look really awesome on the Series S. None I have played are blurry. You will be fine. I have the S and the X and play my S more just because where it's located at and comparing the two isn't as huge as a difference everyone makes it out to be.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

HDR gaming on Xbox one S?

Hi,

Regardless of whether you own a One S or a One X, if a game supports HDR it will do so on both consoles.

So if you owned a One X and the game was Enhanced with HDR, you'd get this 'enhancement' plus HDR. On the One S you'll just get HDR.

Overwatch is not an HDR title, neither on One X or One S.

If you were playing a none HDR game with HDR on then you must have overridden the setting on your TV/monitor. The colours will change, but it won't look right.

HDR is not a feature exclusive to One X.
  4. Juan RODRIGUEZ B. Win User

HDR image flickering on Xbox One X with LG C9 TV

what is your Problem?

Flickering Screen on Xbox

Flickering Screen on Xbox with HDR

Screen goes Black on HDR with Xbox ?

You talk about going black but have flickering on Topic.

There was an official Problem with HDR Flickering on that TVs and Xbox but that should be fixed a time ago
    The screen flickers when HDR or HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Colour is on in the TV, after a while of flickering it goes black, then the TV loses the signal from the Xbox. That's
    my problem.

If I deactivate HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Colour, then there's no more flickering and no more black screen.

Well it isn't fixed yet, I'm 100% sure I am on the latest firmware on both the LG C9 and the Xbox One X.
  5. Zahidul I. Chowdhury Win User

XBOX ONE S poor HDR support with UHD BluRays

I'm having similar issue with HDR content especially through 4K UHD Blu-ray playback. There seems to be no fix for past 10 months. This is very poor of Microsoft to ignore. Now that Xbox One X is out, it too have HDR issues with 4K UHD player & Netflix app.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

White Flickers while watching movies/streaming? 4k UHD 60hz monitor no HDR

I had the same / similar issue with my old 4K 60hz none HDR / HDMI 2.0 monitor when watching movies and some times in games with the Series X,

As soon as i upgraded my monitor to a 4K 144hz monitor that has HDR / HDMI 2.1 ports, i no longer had this problem,

I'm not sure what the problem is, but my guess is that the HDMI 2.1 port on Series X doesn't play well with HDMI 2.0 port of monitors, or it's the Series X trying to force HDR on, even if the monitor does not have / support HDR and the HDR in Series X menu's is turned off.
Thema:

1. blurry hazy bad hdr poor colours on series x FIXED! - Similar Threads - blurry hazy bad

2. Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games: Hey everyone, I've been wrestling with a frustrating issue for over two weeks now, and despite my efforts, I can't seem to find a solution. Here's the lowdown: I recently purchased a new monitor...
  3. Xbox isn't working on 720p + and is also really Blurry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox isn't working on 720p + and is also really Blurry: Ive been having this issue for about a year after I had to factory reset the console because it wouldn't work on any tv since then ive had these issues where my Xbox isn't in fullscreen on my tv,...
  4. Blurry and pixelated Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blurry and pixelated Fortnite: Some of it looks pixelated and blurry for some reason, the water looks blurry for a distant and some contrails look blurry and pixelated I play on Series X Tv supports 4K 60Hz and 120 fps...
  5. forza motorsport xbox series s looks blurry

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza motorsport xbox series s looks blurry: Hello forza motorsport looks very blurry on my xbox series s (performance and quality modes), how to fix it? ab309a83-528c-4976-86c1-aca50684df8a
  6. My Xbox looks really dark and blurry everytime I turn it in and restarting wont fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox looks really dark and blurry everytime I turn it in and restarting wont fix it: [img] I hope the image uploaded 6f201fd6-8c88-4e41-9e95-94b195cd16ba
  7. Why is my Twitch stream blurry on Xbox Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Twitch stream blurry on Xbox Series S?: Hi, I have a Xbox Series S and i'm also streaming from this console but during the stream my live is blurry, even after i stop and check it back it's blurry. I have 1Gb/s internet plugged in, on...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Stream is Very Blurry and Cursor Keeps Interfering in Fullscreen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Stream is Very Blurry and Cursor Keeps Interfering in Fullscreen: I'm trying to play Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. It's displaying very blurry. It's like I'm watching a 144p YouTube video. My Wi-Fi connection is capable of streaming 4K video so something's...
  9. My Xbox keeps flickering between clear and blurry every 3 seconds to the point I can’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps flickering between clear and blurry every 3 seconds to the point I can’t...: My Xbox keeps flickering between clear and blurry every 3 seconds to the point I can’t enjoy a game atm. Tried everything on the troubleshoot page to no avail. Anyone here have any ideas?...
  10. How come Xbox Series “Remote Play” is blurry

in XboX Insiders
    How come Xbox Series “Remote Play” is blurry: Hello I used Remote Play on the xbox app to play games when I’m outside at times and it works fine generally except that it’s extremely blurry/low res. Whenever I move my character in blurs a lot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hdmi ultra deep color series x blurry

2. Hdr haziness