Bluetooth On the Xbox Series S

Discus and support Bluetooth On the Xbox Series S in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have pair of Bluetooth earbuds, and I want to connect them to my Xbox series s. will Microsoft/Xbox ever have Bluetooth on their Xbox consoles?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ShotgunWolf756, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Bluetooth On the Xbox Series S

I have pair of Bluetooth earbuds, and I want to connect them to my Xbox series s. will Microsoft/Xbox ever have Bluetooth on their Xbox consoles?

:)

ShotgunWolf756, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Why can't I pair up Bluetooth wireless earbuds with my console?

it uses wifi that the xbox has a receiver and sender for, similar to the microsoft pc wireless adapter but obviously built into the console.

no bluetooth at all. there is not a single bluetooth chip in the console, the modern xbox controller connect via wifi to the console or bluetooth to phones and pc if not using the adapter for pc. only the controller has bluetooth and this is basic at best.

Does the Xbox Series X or Series S support Bluetooth? | Windows Central

No Bluetooth for Xbox Series X

The Xbox Series X doesn't have Bluetooth, similarly to the Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X. The reason is simple; the Bluetooth signal isn't strong enough to meet Microsoft's specifications for latency. Microsoft uses its proprietary signal, dubbed Xbox Wireless, for connecting controllers and other accessories, like the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 and the SteelSeries 9X wireless headsets.

Microsoft's signal is far stronger than Bluetooth. Since many people typically game while sitting far away from their consoles in the living room or so on, Bluetooth's susceptibility to interference increases exponentially at longer ranges. If you were hoping you could use a USB Bluetooth adapter, it wouldn't work either, as the Xbox Series X and other Xbox One consoles don't have the drivers necessary to power them.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Bluetooth keyboard on Xbox Series X/S?

It won't work, as the bluetooth dongle will not work on the Series X|S as the console does not support the bluetooth adapter. If you want to use a keyboard on the console, then you will need a wired keyboard or a wireless keyboard that is not bluetooth.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Unable to connect Turtle Beach stealth 600 2nd gen to xbox, can anyone please help?

Which xbox ?

It has to be xbox one s or higher as original didn't have Bluetooth or sonic

I have that set myself for my xbox series x
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Mi móvil no encuentra los mandos de Xbox One [My phone can't find Xbox One controllers]

Any controller used to connect to a mobile device, needs to be Bluetooth. The Xbox series One Elite controller isn't and depending on which generation of standard controller you have, would determine if it had Bluetooth capabilities. The ones that do are
    the ones that came out for the Xbox One S.
Thema:

Bluetooth On the Xbox Series S

1. Bluetooth On the Xbox Series S - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Series

2. Windows 11 Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller recognized only as a normal controller via bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 11 Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller recognized only as a normal controller via bluetooth: Split from this thread. Seems like I have a similar issue with a normal Series X controller but I'm not sure entirely : Recently an update caused the share button to stop working on Windows...
  3. Windows 11 Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller recognized only as a normal controller via bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 11 Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller recognized only as a normal controller via bluetooth: Out of the box I connected my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller via Bluetooth to my Windows 11 PC. It was detected as an elite controller. During gameplay I found that some button combinations would...
  4. Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC: I just bought an Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core for my PC use. The Bluetooth works fine at the beginning. But the Xbox bar shows up whenever I push the A button. So I...
  5. Elite Series 2 Controller PC Via Bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller PC Via Bluetooth: Now I know this isn’t a new topic but mine is a slightly different query to what I’ve seen before. My elite series 2 controller won’t stay connected to my new PC via Bluetooth at a range of less...
  6. Xbox Series X|S controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X|S controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth: Hello! Since this morning my Xbox Series X|S controller is not working properly. I bought it a couple weeks ago and it was working perfectly, but today suddenly stopped being recognized by my PC...
  7. How to solve my bluetooth connection? Xbox series controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve my bluetooth connection? Xbox series controller: My Xbox series controller wasn't working properly with the Bluetooth. When connected alone to a USB Bluetooth adapter, it has a blinking issue, which surely connects, but seconds after, it...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Bluetooth Problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Bluetooth Problem: When I connect my Xbox Elite Series 2 device with a cable and open the Xbox Accessories application, it says that an update is required. After the update is completed, I cannot connect my device...
  9. Will Beats Flex headphones be able to connect via Bluetooth to a Xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Beats Flex headphones be able to connect via Bluetooth to a Xbox series x?: I’ve been looking into buying these beats in ear headphones and was wondering if they would be able to connect to my series x. If not would they connect to my windows 11 pc?...
  10. Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth. PC Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth. PC Windows 11: Hi. As a title says, Xbox series gamepad constantly disconnecting from bluetooth on PC Windows 11. Haven't seen this behaviour via cabel. Or maybe it restarts itself. After it reconnects to PC,...