Bluescreen when trying to install a game

Discus and support Bluescreen when trying to install a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there. I have to admit I'm kinda frustrated right now. Only had problems with microsoft stuff. I subscribed to the PC Game Pass. At first I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JannikVöhl, Mar 16, 2022.

  1. JannikVöhl
    JannikVöhl Guest

    Bluescreen when trying to install a game


    Hi there.

    I have to admit I'm kinda frustrated right now. Only had problems with microsoft stuff. I subscribed to the PC Game Pass. At first I couldn't even download USK18 games since they told me that an adult has to log in(I'm 31 btw). Luckily the Support could help me with this.

    Now whenever I try to download a game, no matter which game, my PC just crashes and I get a bluescreen with "system thread exception not handled" and I have no idea what to do now.

    I hope someone in here can maybe help me out.

    Best regards

    Jannik

    :)
     
    JannikVöhl, Mar 16, 2022
    #1
  2. JannikVöhl Win User

    Bluescreen when trying to install a game

    Ah sorry. Since my mother language is German at first I didn't get that you were talking about ram memory.

    If there are sectors that don't work properly wouldn't that be something I could see in windows ram diagnosis tool? It says there were no problems found whe I used it today.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

    Bluescreen when trying to install a game

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good morning

    blue screen in general is dynamic memory error, physical error, on the memory stick, it is allocating the file in a sector that is not working properly, and to fix this problem just with another memory stick. The error only occurs with large memory locations which is when using this bad sector.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

    Bluescreen when trying to install a game

    hd or hard disk has nothing to do with ram memory, I advise you to look for a technician for your pc.
  5. JannikVöhl Win User

    Bluescreen when trying to install a game

    Hello, thank you for answering me!

    I also tried installing games on my other HDD and on my SSD if that's what you mean, still I get a bluescreen.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

    Bluescreen when trying to install a game

    in general blue screen is linked to this type of problem, but it is guaranteed that it is a physical problem in the machine. I had a lan house a few years ago and it happened frequently, in general I cleaned the contact, changed the slot and that solved the problem.
Thema:

Bluescreen when trying to install a game

Loading...
  1. Bluescreen when trying to install a game - Similar Threads - Bluescreen trying install

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Windows 11 BDOP Bluescreen

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 BDOP Bluescreen: I am getting a crash on Windows 11 just recently starting. There have been no hardware changes. The code is MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. The minidump links for the files are:...
  8. Bluescreen while playing Minecraft 1.16.5 modded

    in XBoX on Windows
    Bluescreen while playing Minecraft 1.16.5 modded: Hi all, Occasionally when I am playing Minecraft 1.16.5 with Fabric mods, my computer will bluescreen with the error code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and "what failed" of "igdkmdn64.sys". I...
  9. Xbox App made to change install location, causes bluescreen

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App made to change install location, causes bluescreen: For some reason, the Xbox app said that I had to assign install locations for games (I had been installing games just fine up until now) on both my C drive and my external. I selected new folders,...
  10. BlueScreen of Death while playing Minecraft

    in XBoX on Windows
    BlueScreen of Death while playing Minecraft: I was playing Minecraft and checking out some interesting mods, like the morph mod. Once I tested it, about 20 minutes later, my PC just GSOD'd (It happened a green screen of death because I use...