Blue screen when launching minecraft

Discus and support Blue screen when launching minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a blue screen when launching minecraft The launcher work well but minecraft work 1/10 with blue screen WHEA uncorectable error I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fifouu, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Fifouu
    Fifouu Guest

Hello,

I have a blue screen when launching minecraft

The launcher work well but minecraft work 1/10 with blue screen WHEA uncorectable error

I have all driver installed and my motherboard is

a B-460 pro vdh

:)

Fifouu, Nov 12, 2022
  2. Fifouu Win User

This isn't working...

All your Step work and only minecraft 1.19 and above doesn't work
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Fifouu, let's try some repair methods

Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & Features. Apps and Features in Settings.

Select the application you want to fix.

Select the Advanced Options link under the application name (some applications do not have this option). On the page that opens, select Repair if available.

Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the PC

Go to your windows update and click on get updates

After updating

See which version is your windows this way, and tell me

The version consists of 4 digits

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402739...

And then go to the Microsoft Store, select More > Downloads & updates > Get updates.

Update everything in both places, and let me know if it works

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on Run as Administrator option;

Then run the commands below, press Enter at the end of each line ok? :

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

1.On the desktop, simultaneously press Windows + R keys to open Run;

2. In run, type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if prompted) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes of the presented files and click Clean System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the unchecked checkboxes again and click OK>Delete Files.

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Thank you for letting me know about this.

Is this turbo a specific configuration of your platform?
  5. Fifouu Win User

The issue has been fixed by turning off turbo mode

Thanks for your time and your help my friend
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Yup.

But carry out all the procedures I sent calmly, and tell me the results
Thema:

1. Blue screen when launching minecraft - Similar Threads - Blue screen launching

2. My Xbox screen is blue while I can hear the apps running In the back. What is this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox screen is blue while I can hear the apps running In the back. What is this?: My Xbox screen is dark blue while I can hear my Xbox make noises when I click on something but I can’t see anything at all c2f8a5c0-1ffd-4d0c-b461-297190db415f
  3. blue screen?

in XBoX Accessibility
    blue screen?: i woke up today and went to get on my xbox and my screen is a cyan/blue color and it's not my tv or hdmi? please help ! 79b34852-b506-41cc-bcea-159bb73ba21f
  4. I am getting a blue screen now do I fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting a blue screen now do I fix this problem: I need help on how to fix the blue screen 99a3d3f0-12bd-40d7-a87f-aa329ffa3587
  5. Blue Screen caused by KERENEL_APC_PENDING_DURING_EXIT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue Screen caused by KERENEL_APC_PENDING_DURING_EXIT: When i close Ea fc 24, my laptop crashes and shows the KERENEL_APC_PENDING_DURING_EXIT error Ive introduced the dump file into WinDBG and this is what i got: 4: kd> !analyze -v...
  6. Blue Screen when im downloading games from EpicGames launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blue Screen when im downloading games from EpicGames launcher: Hello,first of all please sorry if my gramma is bad,english is not my main language for talking...anyway a week ago ive done new system on computer,ive downloaded Epicgames launcher,Battle.net...
  7. i try tun ark and a blue screen comes up loading the game and it just closes the window and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i try tun ark and a blue screen comes up loading the game and it just closes the window and...: i try tun ark and a blue screen comes up loading the game and it just closes the window and wont load 984d3fe2-9c28-49b5-a633-731d4a8b4267
  8. Blue screen Bug in Fortnite on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blue screen Bug in Fortnite on Xbox Series S: Does anyone know how I can fix the Fortnite blue screen issue? It's been more than three days and it still appears when I start the game. I tried force quit, reinstalling the game, and everything...
  9. Why do I have a full blue screen when I lauchn fornite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have a full blue screen when I lauchn fornite?: I have a full blue screen when i launch fortnite. a38490ca-0f47-489c-a5c3-4c1432a2648f
  10. When I launch Xbox App games on PC, right after signing in I get a Blue Screen Of Death

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I launch Xbox App games on PC, right after signing in I get a Blue Screen Of Death: It doesn't matter what game it is, at all, I always get a BSOD that says the error: "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" whatever the hell that means. I've played gamepass games on the same system with...