Blue screen issue

Discus and support Blue screen issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So in order to fully diagnose my problem I will start from the beginning I downloaded Madden 23 off of steam and it is from the game maker origin and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DKOLENDA90, Nov 24, 2022.

1. DKOLENDA90
    DKOLENDA90 Guest

Blue screen issue

So in order to fully diagnose my problem I will start from the beginning I downloaded Madden 23 off of steam and it is from the game maker origin and when I downloaded it it would let me load up the game but then about 5 minutes after playing it I would get the blue screen. Now on this after I got the blue screen I would just have to restart my computer and it would load back up. Now I'll come back to tonight I downloaded a game off of steam need for speed heat from the same game maker origin, (idk if Origin has something to do with this or not but both my issues were from their games.) And after I downloaded need for speed tonight I open the game and I got another blue screen this time my computer has completely shut down and when I turn it on it goes to a repair mode and I can't get past that to load up Windows I can't go back to an older time because I didn't have one set on this new computer I have so it just gives me no option to get past the screen. I cannot load up my computer at all now and 30 minutes ago before I open this game I was playing on my computer just fine no issues at all it's only after I open this game my computer went to the blue screen and come shut off. Does anybody have any clue what is going on or anybody have the same issue? Shut up

:)

DKOLENDA90, Nov 24, 2022
  2. MuNchFrEaK Win User

Blu Ray player issue. Audio but no video

I'm having the exact same issue... none of my blue rays will play.. only the audio will play as the blue ray load screen stays stuck on the blue loading screen.
  3. total ownership Win User

Xbox One suddenly stopped IR blasting TV and cable box Help me XB1 kenobi you're my only hope

I'm having the same issue AND the NFL app doesn't work. It just shows the blue NFL screen for about a second and goes back to the home screen with the blue NFL as the main app but just sits there.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

“Exfat file system” blue screen. While playing Forza 7

Hello Ritzy,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. It turns out that this error code is associated with Windows 10. It is not a bug that is associated with the game. The Microsoft support article entitled, "Troubleshoot
    blue screen errors
    " contains solutions for this issue. If the blue screen solutions do not fix the profile issue, please let us know. We will continue troubleshooting until we are able to resolve the issue. We hope this helps!
  5. VitanCvetanovski Win User

Blues Screen

Hi ,

Typically, in-game problems require support from the game developer, which, in this case, is PUBG Support.

However, if the problem was a Windows side with a windows blue screen with an error code, we would need more information about it to assist you. Please provide a screenshot or the exact verbiage that was shown during the blue screen.

Thank you,

XBF Drew
    Thank you for your answer. It's to fast I can't remember what does it says when the blues screen appears. Next time I will try to remember.
  6. XBF - Drew Win User

Blues Screen

Hi VitanCvetanovski,

Typically, in-game problems require support from the game developer, which, in this case, is PUBG Support.

However, if the problem was a Windows side with a windows blue screen with an error code, we would need more information about it to assist you. Please provide a screenshot or the exact verbiage that was shown during the blue screen.

Thank you,

XBF Drew
Thema:

Blue screen issue

1. Blue screen issue - Similar Threads - Blue screen issue

2. Blue screen when launching minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blue screen when launching minecraft: Hello, I have a blue screen when launching minecraft The launcher work well but minecraft work 1/10 with blue screen WHEA uncorectable error I have all driver installed and my motherboard is...
  3. My PC crashes while trying to update my xbox controller. (blue screen)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC crashes while trying to update my xbox controller. (blue screen): Yes, I have tried updating drivers. Yes, I have tried updating windows. Yes, I reinstalled the xbox accessories. I tried to update my controller and instantly got a bluescreen. I am not sure...
  4. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 Xbox one cloud gaming) comes up with a blank blue screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 Xbox one cloud gaming) comes up with a blank blue screen: Whenever I load into Microsoft flight simulator 2020 it shows a blank blue screen. I’m on Xbox one and using cloud gaming. I have restarted and rebooted my Xbox and game multiple times and it...
  5. Fortnite is showing nothing but a navy blue screen when trying to access it through Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite is showing nothing but a navy blue screen when trying to access it through Xbox...: I'm trying to play Fortnite via the Xbox Cloud Gaming website, but all that shows up is a blank navy blue screen, as seen below. [img] I can hear the game audio and controller inputs work, but I...
  6. Cannot use Xbox app. opening any game causes blue screen of death

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use Xbox app. opening any game causes blue screen of death: i've seen this has been asked many times and ive tried many fixes. what does work is turning off my antivirus...then i can play games from the app....this is ridiculous and i do not want to turn...
  7. How do I make my Xbox boot screen (B.I.O.S.) blue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make my Xbox boot screen (B.I.O.S.) blue?: I want to make my Xbox one boot become blue at the least or any other color.. I just want a different boot screen ANY do i need to change the B.I.O.S. ??? or the firmware do i need to plug it...
  8. Some game pass PC games are causing my laptop to blue screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some game pass PC games are causing my laptop to blue screen: Whenever I try to launch a game of Aoe 4, Aoe 2 and Halo Infinite it causes my laptop to blue screen with the error message being different each time whereas games like Sea of Thieves and...
  9. XBOX SERIES X - blue screen, Stuttering, fps issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X - blue screen, Stuttering, fps issues.: Middle button takes 2+ seconds to appear when doing anything (YouTube,netflix,games,crunchyroll) The video stutters (fps wise) , I also saw a brief blue screen last night for around 1 second....
  10. Beyond Blue - Title screen issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beyond Blue - Title screen issue: I have recently bought Beyond Blue and for some reason it won’t let me start a new game. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have also tried clearing cache in settings. If I can’t...