Blue screen issue

Discus and support Blue screen issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So in order to fully diagnose my problem I will start from the beginning I downloaded Madden 23 off of steam and it is from the game maker origin and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DKOLENDA90, Nov 24, 2022.

1. DKOLENDA90
    DKOLENDA90 Guest

Blue screen issue

So in order to fully diagnose my problem I will start from the beginning I downloaded Madden 23 off of steam and it is from the game maker origin and when I downloaded it it would let me load up the game but then about 5 minutes after playing it I would get the blue screen. Now on this after I got the blue screen I would just have to restart my computer and it would load back up. Now I'll come back to tonight I downloaded a game off of steam need for speed heat from the same game maker origin, (idk if Origin has something to do with this or not but both my issues were from their games.) And after I downloaded need for speed tonight I open the game and I got another blue screen this time my computer has completely shut down and when I turn it on it goes to a repair mode and I can't get past that to load up Windows I can't go back to an older time because I didn't have one set on this new computer I have so it just gives me no option to get past the screen. I cannot load up my computer at all now and 30 minutes ago before I open this game I was playing on my computer just fine no issues at all it's only after I open this game my computer went to the blue screen and come shut off. Does anybody have any clue what is going on or anybody have the same issue? Shut up

:)

DKOLENDA90, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Blue screen issue

Thanks for the extra information. Please try each of the solutions below (skip the ones that you already tried)

A. Open task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily
    Restart the PC and try again

B. Do a clean boot in your PC and try again
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

C. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...

D. Run the SFC tool to find and repair possible system corruptions

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

E. Perform an in-place upgrade for your system (is not the same as the regular update via settings, and don't worry your content will remain)

If you’re on Windows 11

Windows 10
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Blue screen issue

4. DKOLENDA90 Win User

Blue screen issue

I can't do any of that. I cannot load up my computer...it starts up and immediately blue screens me so I can access anything
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Blue screen issue

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DKOLENDA90

Is this happening only with EA games?
    If that’s the case, I can assist you with some things, but if the issue persist you may need to reach EA support:
    https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

But first tell me, what did you tried so far to fix this?

In the meantime double check if everything in your system is up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update
    Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)
  6. DKOLENDA90 Win User

Blue screen issue

Thank you for taking time out to message me back, and yes the only two games it has happened to me with was Madden 22 and need for speed heat. I play a lot of MMOs like world of Warcraft and my computer runs it perfectly no issues at all, and I've also bought and downloaded at least a dozen other games off of steam and they all run perfectly on my computer. After I had the issue with Madden 22 I was able to get on and uninstall and delete the game but with need for speed heat I can't even load up long enough to get to my settings. When I load up two things happen A I either get the blue screen immediately and it automatically restarts or B I'll get my Acer logo come up and at the bottom it will run a loading circle for some type of self repair but every time it's an unsuccessful repair and it restarts me so I can't even get to the point where I'm able to delete and uninstall the game that's giving me the problem. I went on your website and followed some prompts with no success. And like I said this just happened out of the blue, I was playing an MMO and I got off of that tried to load up need for speed, and got the blue screen. When I got the blue screen with Madden I was eventually able to load back into my computer what's this I can't even get to that point. Sorry for the trouble this is just completely weird and I have no idea what happened
Thema:

Blue screen issue

1. Blue screen issue - Similar Threads - Blue screen issue

2. My Xbox screen is blue while I can hear the apps running In the back. What is this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox screen is blue while I can hear the apps running In the back. What is this?: My Xbox screen is dark blue while I can hear my Xbox make noises when I click on something but I can’t see anything at all c2f8a5c0-1ffd-4d0c-b461-297190db415f
  3. blue screen?

in XBoX Accessibility
    blue screen?: i woke up today and went to get on my xbox and my screen is a cyan/blue color and it's not my tv or hdmi? please help ! 79b34852-b506-41cc-bcea-159bb73ba21f
  4. I am getting a blue screen now do I fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting a blue screen now do I fix this problem: I need help on how to fix the blue screen 99a3d3f0-12bd-40d7-a87f-aa329ffa3587
  5. Blue Screen caused by KERENEL_APC_PENDING_DURING_EXIT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue Screen caused by KERENEL_APC_PENDING_DURING_EXIT: When i close Ea fc 24, my laptop crashes and shows the KERENEL_APC_PENDING_DURING_EXIT error Ive introduced the dump file into WinDBG and this is what i got: 4: kd> !analyze -v...
  6. Blue Screen when im downloading games from EpicGames launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blue Screen when im downloading games from EpicGames launcher: Hello,first of all please sorry if my gramma is bad,english is not my main language for talking...anyway a week ago ive done new system on computer,ive downloaded Epicgames launcher,Battle.net...
  7. i try tun ark and a blue screen comes up loading the game and it just closes the window and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i try tun ark and a blue screen comes up loading the game and it just closes the window and...: i try tun ark and a blue screen comes up loading the game and it just closes the window and wont load 984d3fe2-9c28-49b5-a633-731d4a8b4267
  8. Blue screen Bug in Fortnite on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blue screen Bug in Fortnite on Xbox Series S: Does anyone know how I can fix the Fortnite blue screen issue? It's been more than three days and it still appears when I start the game. I tried force quit, reinstalling the game, and everything...
  9. Why do I have a full blue screen when I lauchn fornite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have a full blue screen when I lauchn fornite?: I have a full blue screen when i launch fortnite. a38490ca-0f47-489c-a5c3-4c1432a2648f
  10. Fortnite doesn't open. Blue screen with music. I've tried restarting several times. XBOX S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite doesn't open. Blue screen with music. I've tried restarting several times. XBOX S: Can anyone help? Digital game won't open 3bde9700-981b-496d-9b33-048e072d529e