Blue ray player

Discus and support Blue ray player in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My blue ray app won't play, or allow me to uninstall it. I also can't download anything else at all. I have the xbox one s, and it's quite irritating.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CptBloodLust35, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Blue ray player

My blue ray app won't play, or allow me to uninstall it. I also can't download anything else at all. I have the xbox one s, and it's quite irritating.

:)

CptBloodLust35, Oct 18, 2017
  2. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    DVD playback quality is still atrocious.

No I would expect a blu ray player to play DVDs as good as a standalone DVD player. Blu Ray players don't magically improve DVDs. The problem would appear to be that the One blu Ray player doesn't perform well when playing DVDs in comparison to other
    Blu Ray players.

John Dowding, Oct 18, 2017
  3. whl646
    whl646 Guest
    Blu-Ray Error Code 0002 "Needs Update"

I have the Blu-ray app downloaded but when I put a Blu-ray disc in it wont play and says the player needs an update to play the disc. How do you update the Blu-ray player?

whl646, Oct 18, 2017
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

Blue ray player

Hold the power button on the console for a full 10 seconds until it turns off. Turn it back on and try again. Let us know if it helps.

brandiesel1, Oct 18, 2017
  5. Shadowskill08 Win User

Blue Ray DVD Player

The Xbox One S supports Blue Ray. Is there a reason you are looking to connect an external blue ray player?
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Blue ray player

7. TIFFY. Win User

Blue ray player

Also: What BluRay discs are you trying to play that lock up the BluRay player app, and what BluRays are in poor quality?
    The discs that had issues were Super man and wonder women .. I also now have issues with the games locking up and freezing .. Brand new unit or quality was Super man which has no issue on a Pioneer Blue Ray player .
  8. WPAK Win User

Blue ray player

Hi there,

please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

After that also please check if there is an update available for the Blu ray app (this will require the console being connected to internet/Xbox Live)

Let us know the results
  9. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Blue ray player

Hello Tiffy,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

I recommend doing a
    Soft Factory Reset
    , please be advised that when performing a soft factory reset it does require you to download your profile back to the console. So please make sure you know the account information to apply it back to the console.

I hope this information helps resolve the issue, please let us know how it goes.
Thema:

Blue ray player

1. Blue ray player - Similar Threads - Blue ray player

2. xBox One X Blue-Ray player

in XBoX on Windows
    xBox One X Blue-Ray player: I've recently had issues with the xBox blue-ray player frequently not playing DVDs, despite some being brand new and others, it has played perfectly previously. I cleared the cache, did a reboot,...
  3. Blue ray Player 0x80073d55

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blue ray Player 0x80073d55: Dear Team, Since some days, my Xbox one s does not start the blu ray player app. I get the error code 0x80073d55. Is there another app I can use to play my DVDs ? Or better, is there a...
  4. Why my blue ray DVD player on Xbox one won't play with out internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my blue ray DVD player on Xbox one won't play with out internet: Why is my Xbox one won't play my blue ray DVD player on Xbox one game system with out the internet f18ad27e-17cf-4ee1-8807-8968277237b0
  5. Blue ray player and DVD player won't read disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue ray player and DVD player won't read disc: Xbox one will only read a few. Blue ray discs and doesn't read DVDs 36391a5a-d80b-47b5-9f4a-550f67d2a8f9
  6. Dolby vision lecteur bleu ray Xbox one [Dolby vision blue player ray Xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby vision lecteur bleu ray Xbox one [Dolby vision blue player ray Xbox one]: Bonjour a quand une mise a jour du dolby vision pour le lecteur blu ray de la xbox one. De plus en plus les personnes on des tv dernier génération. Merci [Translation-Hello has when an update of...
  7. Blue Ray DVD Player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue Ray DVD Player: Can I attach an External Blue Ray DVD Player to my X-Box One S? ce13ffd8-74dc-4db8-9c95-054c161bcee4
  8. Issue with blue ray player. Similar issue with FXNOW.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with blue ray player. Similar issue with FXNOW.: [IMG] submitted by /u/CoderHunter1 [link] [comments]
  9. Blue Ray Player on Xbox One X doesn't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue Ray Player on Xbox One X doesn't load: I have a new Xbox One X and I cannot get the Blueray player (from Microsoft) to install. It doesn't seem to even download. I get the error:- Something unexpected happened Reporting this problem...
  10. Blue ray player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue ray player: Why does the Blue ray App lock up and play certain Blue rays in poor picture quality . ebbe4043-2309-4ea0-a144-89d6acf06965