Blue ray player and DVD player won't read disc

Discus and support Blue ray player and DVD player won't read disc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox one will only read a few. Blue ray discs and doesn't read DVDs 36391a5a-d80b-47b5-9f4a-550f67d2a8f9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DouglasGriffith1, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Blue ray player and DVD player won't read disc

Xbox one will only read a few. Blue ray discs and doesn't read DVDs

:)

DouglasGriffith1, Mar 19, 2020
  2. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

I’ve had this happen before....

under settings go into DVD/BR settings, there will be an option to clear theDVD/BR cache. Yes there is a separate cache. Clear it twice. Now uninstall the BluRay app.

Perform a hard reset of your console, install the BluRay app & see if it reads the discs.

I tried this outta the blue & it worked for me, good luck!!
  3. QUEENMISFITS Win User

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/how-to-troubleshoot-problems-playing-disc-on-xbox-one
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Douglas,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? Also, are the DVD officially licensed copies? Only reason I ask is the player will not play anything that isn't licensed.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

If these dont work younneed to have the console repaired due to drive failure
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Have you tried going to settings then under devices and streaming, clicked blu ray then cleared persistent storage? Are you getting an error message when the discs won't read?
Thema:

1. Blue ray player and DVD player won't read disc - Similar Threads - Blue ray player

2. xBox One X Blue-Ray player

in XBoX on Windows
    xBox One X Blue-Ray player: I've recently had issues with the xBox blue-ray player frequently not playing DVDs, despite some being brand new and others, it has played perfectly previously. I cleared the cache, did a reboot,...
  3. Blue ray Player 0x80073d55

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blue ray Player 0x80073d55: Dear Team, Since some days, my Xbox one s does not start the blu ray player app. I get the error code 0x80073d55. Is there another app I can use to play my DVDs ? Or better, is there a...
  4. Why my blue ray DVD player on Xbox one won't play with out internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my blue ray DVD player on Xbox one won't play with out internet: Why is my Xbox one won't play my blue ray DVD player on Xbox one game system with out the internet f18ad27e-17cf-4ee1-8807-8968277237b0
  5. Dolby vision lecteur bleu ray Xbox one [Dolby vision blue player ray Xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby vision lecteur bleu ray Xbox one [Dolby vision blue player ray Xbox one]: Bonjour a quand une mise a jour du dolby vision pour le lecteur blu ray de la xbox one. De plus en plus les personnes on des tv dernier génération. Merci [Translation-Hello has when an update of...
  6. Blue Ray DVD Player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue Ray DVD Player: Can I attach an External Blue Ray DVD Player to my X-Box One S? ce13ffd8-74dc-4db8-9c95-054c161bcee4
  7. Issue with blue ray player. Similar issue with FXNOW.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with blue ray player. Similar issue with FXNOW.: [IMG] submitted by /u/CoderHunter1 [link] [comments]
  8. Blue Ray Player on Xbox One X doesn't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue Ray Player on Xbox One X doesn't load: I have a new Xbox One X and I cannot get the Blueray player (from Microsoft) to install. It doesn't seem to even download. I get the error:- Something unexpected happened Reporting this problem...
  9. Blue ray player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue ray player: Why does the Blue ray App lock up and play certain Blue rays in poor picture quality . ebbe4043-2309-4ea0-a144-89d6acf06965
  10. Blue ray player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue ray player: My blue ray app won't play, or allow me to uninstall it. I also can't download anything else at all. I have the xbox one s, and it's quite irritating. c23fe4c9-3e77-4774-a4d2-746f2b3d21e2