Blue Ray DVD Player

Discus and support Blue Ray DVD Player in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I attach an External Blue Ray DVD Player to my X-Box One S? ce13ffd8-74dc-4db8-9c95-054c161bcee4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wstiga17, Aug 19, 2019.

1. wstiga17
    wstiga17 Guest

Blue Ray DVD Player

Can I attach an External Blue Ray DVD Player to my X-Box One S?

:)

wstiga17, Aug 19, 2019
  2. wstiga17 Win User

Blue Ray DVD Player

I would like to watch Blue Ray DVD Discs, because there is no DVD Player in the console of X-Box One S.
  3. luissolid Win User

Blue Ray DVD Player

Hello!

No, right now you can't attach and use any external DVD/Blu-ray Player.

The Xbox One S have a Internal DVD/Blu-ray Player. If you have the Xbox One S All Digital you won't have a option ti use Disc only digital media.

Regards!
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Blue Ray DVD Player

If you have the Xbox One S All Digital, you can use the HDMI in port on the back of the console. You will not get 4K pass through though
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Blue Ray DVD Player

Aha, you bought Xbox S digital edition then?
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Blue Ray DVD Player

Yes with the tv in hdmi port, but you will need to configure one guide, but I truly reccomend you only dowloading the bluray app to your xbox one
    Using the in HDMI has limitations and isn't 4K pass through.
Thema:

Blue Ray DVD Player

1. Blue Ray DVD Player - Similar Threads - Blue Ray DVD

2. Why my blue ray DVD player on Xbox one won't play with out internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my blue ray DVD player on Xbox one won't play with out internet: Why is my Xbox one won't play my blue ray DVD player on Xbox one game system with out the internet f18ad27e-17cf-4ee1-8807-8968277237b0
  3. Blue ray player and DVD player won't read disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue ray player and DVD player won't read disc: Xbox one will only read a few. Blue ray discs and doesn't read DVDs 36391a5a-d80b-47b5-9f4a-550f67d2a8f9
  4. blue ray / dvd doesn't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    blue ray / dvd doesn't play: hello, I bought a new xbox one x a few weeks ago and my blue ray app doesn't work really good. sometimes it works but most of the time when I put the cd into the slot and starte the app, only the...
  5. Xbox blue ray/dvd app is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox blue ray/dvd app is not working: I can play games etc, just not play movies in it. any ideas ? Not a one movie will play dvd, blue ray from various vendors etc. 381aaa02-13cc-4dcd-bd30-979a317b2887
  6. Blue-ray App Automatic Chooses Language While Watching DVD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue-ray App Automatic Chooses Language While Watching DVD: Let me know if there is a topic about this (did a search to find one but was unable to find one) and I'll refer to that post instead. I have found that when watching select episodes of...
  7. Xbox not playing blue ray DVD graphics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox not playing blue ray DVD graphics: I put in my blue ray disc in my Xbox one and the sound plays, but the graphics do not show up. There is a black screen with sound playing. I have tried re-installing the blue ray player app and...
  8. Xbox One dvd/blue ray playback stalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One dvd/blue ray playback stalling: So I'll be honest. DVD playback is stalling. No noticeable reason, not in the same spot on the DVD ever and not at a specific time intervale. Happens on almost every single DVD I've tried. Never...
  9. Xbox one x plays 4k and DVD not blue ray

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x plays 4k and DVD not blue ray: all of a sudden my one x will play 4k movies and DVD but not blue ray. When I put a blue ray in my tv acts like there is no input and to check connections. When I eject it xbo x goes straight...
  10. Xbox one won't play DVD or blue ray disks properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't play DVD or blue ray disks properly: So we've had this xbox for a about a year and a half now. This morning I tried playing a Blue ray disk. The console recognizes that it's a movie, and I've got control over the movie through the...