Blue explanation mark in a bunch my minecraft games

Discus and support Blue explanation mark in a bunch my minecraft games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a blue explanation mark in a bunch of minecraft games an they say downloading even thou some I can play ..I delete the world to reinstall. When... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VincentTaylor2, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Blue explanation mark in a bunch my minecraft games

I have a blue explanation mark in a bunch of minecraft games an they say downloading even thou some I can play ..I delete the world to reinstall. When I go to MYPacks the box where the price is is gray .an nothing is showing in there .help please

:)

VincentTaylor2, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Lord Dirt Win User

The Xbox One 720p discussion (I apologize if this is a repeated thread, I'm new here)

get ready for a whole bunch of different explanations
  3. zach2288 Win User

Triangle with explanation

what does the 'explanation mark' look like?
  4. Jordan Harper Win User

Xbox store wont load anything.

same issue on my end, just shows a bunch of Gray boxes with question marks
  5. PsychoticRaptor Win User

RANKING UP IN ZOMBIES

it seems to me that the hash marks repesent the number of days play in a row, i had blue eyes and 5 hash marks i hadn't played for a couple of days and was down to no eyes and 2 hash marks, but after playing for another couple days i was back to blue eyes
    and 5 hash marks
  6. G3NESYS Win User

Can someone explain the various color bars on the HUD?

i think the 2 blue explanation is right, because i haven't bought armor and i've been killed numerous times and still have a blue bar
Thema:

Blue explanation mark in a bunch my minecraft games

1. Blue explanation mark in a bunch my minecraft games - Similar Threads - Blue explanation mark

2. I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...: Purchased 21-1-2023 Model umber 1559 1558 1496. 99977a6c-8e65-42af-8ae2-64da1f7ba155
  3. Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting

in XBoX on Windows
    Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting: My dell computer while its booting up loops through blue red green white and black and it wont stop i need help. 74318dbb-6647-4220-827a-50d78e8cd7ea
  4. I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller): I have been having bad luck when it comes to Xbox controllers and stick drift. I have updated them to the current firmware, I have used them sparingly, as to not ruin the controller. My left...
  5. My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue...: Problem: My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue screen with and the screen turning different staticky colours (and so no specific error codes). I...
  6. My PXN V10 shows a blue light when Is conected to a Xbox (It also occurs in PC) Only the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PXN V10 shows a blue light when Is conected to a Xbox (It also occurs in PC) Only the...: My Wheel must show a Green light when conected to a Xbox but instead shows a blue light that wouldn't change, I was thinking of a rig pins problem. I also Tried updating It to the newest version...
  7. My Xbox screen is blue while I can hear the apps running In the back. What is this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox screen is blue while I can hear the apps running In the back. What is this?: My Xbox screen is dark blue while I can hear my Xbox make noises when I click on something but I can’t see anything at all c2f8a5c0-1ffd-4d0c-b461-297190db415f
  8. Xbox game bar doesn't pickup blue yeti mic in party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar doesn't pickup blue yeti mic in party chat?: When I join xbox app parties my microphone doesn't work - it's set as my input device for xbox app, computer, etc... - It works in game chat and on discord - I have allowed it in privacy...
  9. blue screen?

in XBoX Accessibility
    blue screen?: i woke up today and went to get on my xbox and my screen is a cyan/blue color and it's not my tv or hdmi? please help ! 79b34852-b506-41cc-bcea-159bb73ba21f
  10. Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap": W podglądzie zdarzeń pisze mi coś takiego: Źródło Kernel-Power Błagam ze wszystkich sił o pomoc... Wpisywanie komend w cmd nie pomagało, sprawdzanie pamięci RAM również... Nie wiem co mam zrobić...