Blu-Ray player

Discus and support Blu-Ray player in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I've been trying to watch a Blu-ray an there no sound coming through but I have a picture. What can you do to help?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ANTIMunky123, Oct 27, 2022.

1. ANTIMunky123
    ANTIMunky123 Guest

Blu-Ray player

Hello, I've been trying to watch a Blu-ray an there no sound coming through but I have a picture. What can you do to help?

:)

ANTIMunky123, Oct 27, 2022
  2. John Dowding Win User

DVD playback quality is still atrocious.

No I would expect a blu ray player to play DVDs as good as a standalone DVD player. Blu Ray players don't magically improve DVDs. The problem would appear to be that the One blu Ray player doesn't perform well when playing DVDs in comparison to other
    Blu Ray players.
  3. WillSmithVXR Win User

3d Blu rays

[quote user="GrooviestPoopie"]So it's all in one media device but I still need my 3D blu ray player plugged in? Ridiculous[/quote]

IMHO a stand alone Blu-Ray player is always going to do a better job of playing Blu-Rays than a console. As you already own the 3D Blu-ray player what's the issue?
  4. WillSmithVXR Win User

3D blu-ray

[quote user="mr nick monkey"]Sorry if this has been covered before but does anyone know when 3D blu-ray is going to supported as my player is on its way out?

[/quote]

Why not buy a 3D blu-ray player its not like they cost much and the Xbox One uses software for Blu-ray playback unlike proper Blu-ray players.
  5. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Blu-ray will not play correctly on Xbox one

Hello Brian J, my name is zahir.

I will try to assist you. Please can you tell me exactly what is happening when you play a blu ray disc?

I can provide you with some basic tips so long.

Set up and install the Blu-ray and DVD player app on Xbox

To watch Blu-ray or DVD movies on your Xbox console, you first need to install the Blu-ray Player app. To install the app, choose one of the following options.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select Home, and then select Store.

Select Search and enter Blu-ray in the search bar. Select the Blu-ray Player app when it appears in the list of results.

Select Install to download and install the app.

Insert a Blu-ray or DVD disc into your Xbox.

Select the Blu-ray Player app when it appears.

On the Blu-ray Player app details page, select Install.

Your disc should start playing automatically.

After the app is installed, you can watch Blu-ray or DVD movies by inserting the disc into your Xbox console and selecting Blu-ray Player on the Home screen, or by finding it under My games & apps

Thank you
  6. saintmarc-8726CE0C-4 Win User

L.A. Noire was once a six disc game

could have been 1 blu-ray disc...if there was a blu-ray player in my xbox. /rant
Thema:

Blu-Ray player

1. Blu-Ray player - Similar Threads - Blu Ray player

2. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...
  3. Blu-ray player wouldn't install, factory reset, now nothing will

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-ray player wouldn't install, factory reset, now nothing will: I was trying to watch a blu-ray movie and it told me to install but just sat there at 0.0b. I factory reset my console per discussions on this thread, now it still won't install the blu-ray...
  4. I put a dvd in my series x and controller wont work with blu ray disk player

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put a dvd in my series x and controller wont work with blu ray disk player: updated everything my series x is up to date i launch blu ray disc player and on dvd menu i cant scroll to anything like for instance an 90s dvd you have dvd menu scenes features etc or most...
  5. Blu ray player app still not working in 2023!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu ray player app still not working in 2023!?: Why are we still having this issue in 2023.. the blu ray player app is broken. It won’t even download anymore. Can’t even watch a dvd on an Xbox. 8329b734-f716-4922-a788-b0d49b2aeb43
  6. Xbox Series X Blu-ray player issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Blu-ray player issues: My games work fine, but when I try to play a movie the screen shakes, but everything else seems fine with the movie just the shake of the screen. I unplugged the hdmi cord, I uninstalled the app...
  7. Should I be worried if my xbox game opens blu ray disc player?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I be worried if my xbox game opens blu ray disc player?: Its with a specific game every time [img] [img] b33ab200-d67d-42e9-912b-d90a1531cab9
  8. Why is my xbox 360 game open Blu-Ray Player app on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my xbox 360 game open Blu-Ray Player app on xbox one: Okay so I recently got an xbox one and most of my games work except lego star wars iii which opens blu ray disc and says we cannot play this disc please try another one and it works fine on my...
  9. Series X blu ray player audio not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X blu ray player audio not working.: Regular DVD's play fine. 4K blu rays play fine but not one blu ray I own will play on this so called "blu ray" player app unless I plug my headset into my controller and use that. I see this...
  10. Xbox Series X 4K Blu-Ray Player Fix it! Fix It! Fix it! FIX IT! FIX IT!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X 4K Blu-Ray Player Fix it! Fix It! Fix it! FIX IT! FIX IT!: The Xbox Series X 4K Blu-Ray Player has problems! On my 4K Blu-Ray copy of 8 Mile (I got back in November I think and it was in brand new condition), it freezes, flickers or glitches then it skips...