Blu-ray Player Issue

Discus and support Blu-ray Player Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently tried to install the Blu-ray Player on my Xbox One S as I wanted to watch a movie, and as soon as i started downloading it, it started to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by To 35th, May 15, 2022.

1. To 35th
    To 35th Guest

Blu-ray Player Issue

I recently tried to install the Blu-ray Player on my Xbox One S as I wanted to watch a movie, and as soon as i started downloading it, it started to bug my whole xbox, stuff wouldn’t or would take very long to load and the Blu-ray Player wouldn’t even install as it either stayed at 0% or said “installation stopped”. I’ve tried cancelling the download and trying again and i’ve also hard reset my xbox multiple times. If someone could please help me with this issue I would be very grateful.

:)

To 35th, May 15, 2022
  2. WillSmithVXR Win User

3d Blu rays

[quote user="GrooviestPoopie"]So it's all in one media device but I still need my 3D blu ray player plugged in? Ridiculous[/quote]

IMHO a stand alone Blu-Ray player is always going to do a better job of playing Blu-Rays than a console. As you already own the 3D Blu-ray player what's the issue?
  3. atDoc Rogers Win User

Blu Ray Problem: Cannot play Game of Thrones Season 3

It is possible that this is related to the Blu Ray app and the recent updates it has received. I have also been experiencing weird issues with the Blu ray recently and no one at Xbox will acknowledge if there is a known issue with the Blu Ray player.
  4. John Dowding Win User

DVD playback quality is still atrocious.

No I would expect a blu ray player to play DVDs as good as a standalone DVD player. Blu Ray players don't magically improve DVDs. The problem would appear to be that the One blu Ray player doesn't perform well when playing DVDs in comparison to other
    Blu Ray players.
  5. WillSmithVXR Win User

3D blu-ray

[quote user="Jayadub"]

All Blu-ray players use software for playback. It is called firmware and generally is user updateable. The Xbox One is a proper Blu-ray player that has issues at the moment. Lip sync and no 3D playback among them.

[/quote]

I don't need to download an app to use my Blu-ray player and it updates its own firmware.
  6. User 9242019 Win User

3D blu-ray

All Blu-ray players use software for playback. It is called firmware and generally is user updateable. The Xbox One is a proper Blu-ray player that has issues at the moment. Lip sync and no 3D playback among them.
Thema:

Blu-ray Player Issue

1. Blu-ray Player Issue - Similar Threads - Blu ray Player

2. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...
  3. Blu-ray player wouldn't install, factory reset, now nothing will

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-ray player wouldn't install, factory reset, now nothing will: I was trying to watch a blu-ray movie and it told me to install but just sat there at 0.0b. I factory reset my console per discussions on this thread, now it still won't install the blu-ray...
  4. I put a dvd in my series x and controller wont work with blu ray disk player

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put a dvd in my series x and controller wont work with blu ray disk player: updated everything my series x is up to date i launch blu ray disc player and on dvd menu i cant scroll to anything like for instance an 90s dvd you have dvd menu scenes features etc or most...
  5. Blu ray player app still not working in 2023!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu ray player app still not working in 2023!?: Why are we still having this issue in 2023.. the blu ray player app is broken. It won’t even download anymore. Can’t even watch a dvd on an Xbox. 8329b734-f716-4922-a788-b0d49b2aeb43
  6. Xbox Series X Blu-ray player issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Blu-ray player issues: My games work fine, but when I try to play a movie the screen shakes, but everything else seems fine with the movie just the shake of the screen. I unplugged the hdmi cord, I uninstalled the app...
  7. Should I be worried if my xbox game opens blu ray disc player?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I be worried if my xbox game opens blu ray disc player?: Its with a specific game every time [img] [img] b33ab200-d67d-42e9-912b-d90a1531cab9
  8. Why is my xbox 360 game open Blu-Ray Player app on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my xbox 360 game open Blu-Ray Player app on xbox one: Okay so I recently got an xbox one and most of my games work except lego star wars iii which opens blu ray disc and says we cannot play this disc please try another one and it works fine on my...
  9. Series X blu ray player audio not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X blu ray player audio not working.: Regular DVD's play fine. 4K blu rays play fine but not one blu ray I own will play on this so called "blu ray" player app unless I plug my headset into my controller and use that. I see this...
  10. Xbox Series X 4K Blu-Ray Player Fix it! Fix It! Fix it! FIX IT! FIX IT!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X 4K Blu-Ray Player Fix it! Fix It! Fix it! FIX IT! FIX IT!: The Xbox Series X 4K Blu-Ray Player has problems! On my 4K Blu-Ray copy of 8 Mile (I got back in November I think and it was in brand new condition), it freezes, flickers or glitches then it skips...