Bloxburg issue

Discus and support Bloxburg issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I found a bug where the basment of my house in bloxburg is flooded. Any tips on how to fix this bug? [img] aa98850b-ee7f-4299-8096-4c874720c51b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Katelynn Johnson, May 30, 2023.

1. Bloxburg issue

I found a bug where the basment of my house in bloxburg is flooded. Any tips on how to fix this bug?
    Bloxburg issue [​IMG]

:)

Katelynn Johnson, May 30, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Bloxburg issue

Oh I'm glad it's fixed now :)
  3. Katelynn Johnson Win User

Bloxburg issue

I'll try to get another photo

(edit): after rejoining i've fixed it
  4. DeniqL Win User

Bloxburg issue

Hi,Katelynn ! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

The image is unfortunately not loading up. Can you upload it again?
  5. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Roblox - Bloxburg Error Code 103 on Xbox One S Console

Hi there,

Thank you for the information.

Firstly just to make a process of elimination easier. Bloxburg is a paid access game, unfortunately it doesn't tell you this on the console it will just give an error message. Have you paid for the game bloxburg?
  6. Mister Taurus Win User

Bloxburg

Hi there,

We appreciate your reaching out to us. For this particular issue, are you seeing this happen only in the Bloxburg world of Roblox? No other Roblox worlds cause this? Some more details would be appreciated on this issue.
Thema:

Bloxburg issue

1. Bloxburg issue - Similar Threads - Bloxburg issue

2. XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even...
  3. bloxburg (lullaby hanging mobile not working)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bloxburg (lullaby hanging mobile not working): hello! this isn’t necessarily a major thing but im not sure if the lullaby hanging mobile is supposed to still spin around but if is, i tried turning on and off and deleting it and placing and it...
  4. Can't play Bloxburg on Roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Bloxburg on Roblox: Every time I select play error 103 pops up. I have tried restarting my xbox. I also checked my settings and show everyone's creations is on. Please help me solve this problem....
  5. Roblox Bloxburg Error Code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Bloxburg Error Code 103: I have 400 robux I bought on xbox but when I try to buy/play bloxburg it prompts me with this error code. I just wanna know if I can get it on a different device or can I just not get paid games...
  6. Roblox- welcome to Bloxburg error code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox- welcome to Bloxburg error code 103: Welcome to Bloxburg seems to be the only game I get this error code 103. I can load up any other game just fine but Bloxburg no. Ive tried everything possible to fix my problem and had no luck. Is...
  7. Roblox - Bloxburg Error Code 103 on Xbox One S Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox - Bloxburg Error Code 103 on Xbox One S Console: Hi I have been trying to log into Bloxburg in Roblox with an adult account and with all privacy settings set as Everyone, Allow, etc but am still receiving the error. I have logged out of the...
  8. Bloxburg help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bloxburg help: Hello can anyone please help, i i am trying to play welcome to bloxburg on xbox one and it keeps coming up with error message 103 unable to join how can i fix this please to play? Thanks...
  9. Problem playing "Welcome to Bloxburg"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem playing "Welcome to Bloxburg": My daughter is having problems playing "Welcome to Bloxburg" on her Xbox one. She gets an error code stating "Content Unavailable". Does this game cost robux? What could be the problem?...
  10. Bloxburg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bloxburg: Getting an error code 103 when trying to play bloxburg on Xbox one. Says game not available. Anyone any ideas please? cad3e637-b080-4e18-beb3-66bbaf4761d2