Bloodrayne will it play without an original xbox?

Discus and support Bloodrayne will it play without an original xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bloodrayne doesn't seem to play on a Xbox one or 360 this is Xbox for us all!!! d42eafa7-1b2d-4175-980c-b8e40e028774 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SamShaw7, Nov 9, 2021.

  1. SamShaw7
    SamShaw7 Guest

    Bloodrayne will it play without an original xbox?


    Bloodrayne doesn't seem to play on a Xbox one or 360 this is Xbox for us all!!!

    :)
     
    SamShaw7, Nov 9, 2021
    #1
  2. SammyVS Win User

    Bloodrayne will it play without an original xbox?

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    If you talk about the remastered versions, it will be possible to play on Xbox One.
  3. Auswulf Win User

    Game remakes or anniversary editions

    A new Bloodrayne remake would be awesome, my partner was saying she used to play it for hours on end on her PS2 long before it died. For Christmas I found her bloodrayne and bloodrayne 2 for original Xbox on eBay for cheap. She didn't know they were released
    on original Xbox as well. I remember playing the first game back in the day on my original Xbox. Good times.
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

    Reboots of Original xbox games

    Bloodrayne 1 and 2 because they're kind of the only games I've played on the original Xbox, haha.
  5. Mister Parks Win User

    Bloodrayne

    Badger is most likely correct. It does look like Bloodrayne 2 made the list though!

    Xbox Originals List.
  6. Auswulf Win User

    What games are you currently playing? Which games do you plan on adding to that list?

    Xbox 360-

    minecraft

    original xbox-

    Kotor 1&2

    Bloodrayne

    bloodrayne 2

    PS3-

    Batman arkham city

    Batman arkham origins

    Assassins Creed Brotherhood

    God of war 3

    Dishonored

    Bleach Soul resurrection

    Beyond Two Souls

    Games on pre order-

    Fable anniversary.

    Destiny.
Thema:

Bloodrayne will it play without an original xbox?

Loading...
  1. Bloodrayne will it play without an original xbox? - Similar Threads - Bloodrayne play without

  2. I have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow

    in XboX Insiders
    I have 1440p remote play from beta branch somehow: Im only in the beta branch of the insider program, not alpha which are meant to be the only ones with this I thought? and somehow I triggered 1440p remote play. I tried remote play on the Xbox...
  3. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  4. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  7. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  8. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  9. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  10. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...