Blocked teen account question

Discus and support Blocked teen account question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I blocked my teen son’s screen time as a punishment. Can he create another account not connected to our family account? Is there anyway I can find out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tdheath, Feb 3, 2018.

1. tdheath
    tdheath Guest

I blocked my teen son’s screen time as a punishment. Can he create another account not connected to our family account? Is there anyway I can find out about a new account he may be using?

:)

tdheath, Feb 3, 2018
  2. Joining Party error code

Hello,

I have 2 teens, and We currently have an XBox One (using for 2 years) and a new XBox One S (just got for Christmas). They are set up in different rooms, and both connect to our home wifi. When logged into their respective Live accounts, one teen (on the
    One) can join parties no problem. The other teen (on the S) is getting blocked - the error says to go to Network Settings. I've done all of the troubleshooting, and we still have the same problem. Both systems are set up identically. Any ideas?

ParkSniper007, Feb 3, 2018
  3. Please read! First one that does gets a cookie!

Greetings, Lamma. Thank you for bringing your question to the forums. It seems as though your Windows LIVE ID is blocked. Is that correct? You can receive assistance with a blocked Windows LIVE ID here:

windows.microsoft.com/.../sign-in-account-temporarily-blocked-ui
    . If you have any further questions, please let us know! Blocked teen account question :)

Mister Darcy-9112DFBA-C8F5-4A28-894C-8B6135A0967B, Feb 3, 2018
  4. Blocked teen account question

Thinking like a teen, he could create a new Xbox account and buy a Gold code to play online... or log in with a friend's account. You would find that new account in the list of saved profiles if you open the Xbox guide and
    go to the far left (if he didn't delete it before you could check).

If this is an issue for you, I'd simply take the Xbox away!

Internet Expert, Feb 3, 2018
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Thinking like a teen, he could create a new Xbox account and buy a Gold code to play online... or log in with a friend's account. You would find that new account in the list of saved profiles if you open the Xbox guide and
    go to the far left (if he didn't delete it before you could check).

If this is an issue for you, I'd simply take the Xbox away!
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

ninja?

Nope Ninjas stream is usually teen rated at most and you can block mature streams as well.
  7. InsanKilla clan Win User

Parent Control for specific games at certain times of the day

You can't set it for specific games as far as I know but you can block teen or M gamescontent
  8. VolunteerJarl Win User

Accessing Teens Xbox Live Account

yes there is so if you have a teens account you can still use your teens account for good
  9. Zeza Reignhalt Win User

Achievements Not Unlocking - Child/Teen Account

Personally I would have to assume that if she is using a

child and/or teen account then there is the possibility that using such an

account would block any achievements that are from a game with a higher rating.

From what I can find on the internet it does restrict the person in question

from purchasing any content outside their age bracket, so I assume that it

would also prevent her from unlocking achievements outside of her bracket.

This is where I got some of the information

http://petesgameroomforum.com/topic/4018382/1/
Thema:

1. Blocked teen account question - Similar Threads - Blocked teen account

2. Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block: Dear all, it is possible, to connect flight - specific hardware, e.g. a thrustmaster joystick and a thrustmaster thrust block, to the xbox for playing flight simulator? Thanks, Oli...
  3. Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a...: Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a split second then off 56a4c5cf-7f6a-4bbb-960b-34a5882cdc75
  4. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  5. xbox 360 suddenly blocked from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 suddenly blocked from xbox live: My three xbox 360 consoles (2x360 S, 1x360 E) were blocked from xbox live on 1-11-24. Come to find out that having the Ultimate Game Pass on auto renewal caused it. I knew it was something on the...
  6. Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked: If I block a player and I’m in a friends party, can the player I blocked still join our party if my friend didn’t block the same Player? In other words can I still end up playing with a blocked...
  7. romove the block from the apps

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    romove the block from the apps: could you please remove the BLOCK from the apps PLEASE!!!!! 46f7215e-c3da-4df7-8c3a-52a8915855ca
  8. Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?: On Thursday 1-11-24 two of my xbox 360 S and my xbox 360 E stopped accessing Xbox live. I had been using daily until 1-11-24. Prior to the access failure I had made no changes to network...
  9. Block puzzle game froud game,mare sath froud hua pls mare paise bapis krwa do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Block puzzle game froud game,mare sath froud hua pls mare paise bapis krwa do: My Name is Richa,Mare sath froud hua hai pls mare payment mujhe refund krwa do b85683d4-e8dd-49f2-ab27-77da5b15e45b
  10. I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...: I can't add a friend back because it glitched out and blocked them bdef197a-fe0e-4c56-a93c-b5498ee47524