Blocked player still showing up each time they log in.

Discus and support Blocked player still showing up each time they log in. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I use to play with a guy on MW2. I haven't played with him since. I regularly clean out my friends list, so I am able to find the people I actually am... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by VioL8ter, Apr 3, 2022.

1. VioL8ter
    VioL8ter Guest

I use to play with a guy on MW2. I haven't played with him since. I regularly clean out my friends list, so I am able to find the people I actually am with regularly. So I removed them from my friends list years ago, however ever time they log in, a notification still pops up at the bottom of my screen. Not normally a big deal but apparently this guy has terrible internet and I get the notification anywhere from 10-15 times in an hour. I again have already removed them from my friends list, and even went as far as blocking them. I still get the notification. I even went as far as to unblock them send a message explaining the issue and asking them to remove me and or block me. Never heard a peep from them so I re-blocked them. Still got the notification so I thought since it was from the 360 days I even logged back into my old Xbox 360 and made sure they weren't somehow still friends. I like having the notifications when my close friends get on and really don't want to just blanket turn them off. Not sure it would even work anyway. Can someone please help.

:)

VioL8ter, Apr 3, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi VioL8ter,

Greetings! Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums. We are happy to help.

We understand that you want to be notified when your friends are online, and you're having trouble with a co-player who is notifying you numerous times per hour despite being blocked. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

As per your description, you have remove the player as friend and blocked him, still issue persist. Are you and this co-player join same group or do you have history that this friend was added to your favorites? By the way, may we confirm in what platform you were notified with this friend's online activity?

You may try to see if this works, when your friend is online and you get notified: Turn off temporarily the notifications for your favorite and friend's online activity by following this guide - open the guide/Xbox button. Select System > Settings > Preferences > Notifications.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hi VioL8ter,

We have not heard anything from you in the last 72 hours. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that the issue you reported to us has been answered. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you've dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums. Should you need real time interaction for your concern? You may reach out to Support - Contact Us | Xbox Support.

Please feel free to create a new thread if you have further concerns - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Kind regards,

4. Kathy A. Win User

Hi VioL8ter,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Kind regards,
  5. HarrisonThePRO Win User

Redeemed a code and link my account to a PS4 account but purchase hasn't shown?

Logged put of my mircosoft account but each time i need to link to ps4. The coins still not showing up :(
  6. MEX1-9D7D0464-A9B9-4 Win User

Blocked Gamertag Still popping up on my TV as friend/ follower. WHY?

I am having the same problem man. I even added them back and then told those people that I blocked to add me back so I can fix the problem and then we both removed each other and blocked each other multiple times yet they still show up.
Thema:

1. Blocked player still showing up each time they log in. - Similar Threads - Blocked player still

2. Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked: If I block a player and I’m in a friends party, can the player I blocked still join our party if my friend didn’t block the same Player? In other words can I still end up playing with a blocked...
  3. Some random player is inviting me in minecraft every time I play can I block the acount

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Some random player is inviting me in minecraft every time I play can I block the acount: Some random player is inviting me in minecraft every time I play can I block the acount b5042eb8-40fe-42c0-b181-47825fd79b7b
  4. Can a blocked player join an Xbox party I am currently a participant of?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can a blocked player join an Xbox party I am currently a participant of?: If I am in an Xbox party, can someone, whom I have previously blocked, join the party if the other participants have not blocked this person? Will they be able to join, but they are muted for me...
  5. Player can unblock himself, when I have him blocked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Player can unblock himself, when I have him blocked.: Hello, I don't really know who to contact about this, so I will leave it here. I beat a player in a game, and he messaged me the usual trash talk, so I blocked him, a couple hours later he...
  6. Blocking players on xbox live isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blocking players on xbox live isn't working: When I attempt to block a player I go to the player's card, select "Report or block" and select "Block". I then exit out. The player showed up in matchmaking again. When I checked the player...
  7. Control over the actions of employees who make punitive decisions to block player accounts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Control over the actions of employees who make punitive decisions to block player accounts.: Is Microsoft monitoring its employees, or are they just mad dogs drunk with the smell of blood and impunity? I'm talking about the employees of Bethezda and ZeniMax, which have now become part of...
  8. How do I fix a connection if it's say a player is block and can't join game session?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix a connection if it's say a player is block and can't join game session?: I had a friend that was block but now I'm friends again. COD is saying there still block. How do I fix this. 957d9990-7ab4-4413-abe1-a5a1f5e5a034
  9. Unable to block a certain player on Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to block a certain player on Xbox Live: Does anyone know why I am unable to block a certain player on Xbox Live from messaging me, every time I click block on his name it will immediately unblocking him on its own and he is able to...
  10. Block player function not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Block player function not working: I’ve been receiving some hateful messages from this one person in particular(up to threatening my family) and he recently made an alternate account to harass me more. I’ve blocked him on the new...