Blocked player still following me

Discus and support Blocked player still following me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I have blocked a player JBxDaGreat but he/she still appears to be following me. This is the only account that is able to follow me even when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KalaMcHompsu, Oct 23, 2017.

1. KalaMcHompsu
    KalaMcHompsu Guest

Hello!

I have blocked a player JBxDaGreat but he/she still appears to be following me. This is the only account that is able to follow me even when its blocked. All the other blocked players/accounts are not capable of
    following me. I don´t know ho to stop this player from following me.

:)

KalaMcHompsu, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Tsaako
    Tsaako Guest
    Explicit Content is allowed but unable to access it?

I went to check out the xbox live player and it disallowed me from continuing due to "Explicit Content Blocked" However in my privacy settings it is in the allowed list. It just leaves me with the following message:

"One or more users are blocked from accessing Explicit content. Please adjust privacy settings or Sign-out any users who have Explicit content set to blocked."

Anything I can do?

Tsaako, Oct 23, 2017
  3. People who I block remain on my followers list

Pretty much self explanatory, this guy who I don't know followed me, as I didn't know who he was I blocked him, cuz I don't want someone I don't know who is possibly a creep or stalker following me, but even with them clocked, they still appear on my followers
    list, how do I remove them from my followers? Can they still see my activity and whatever even though they're blocked?

HayabusaCABAL, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Mythic Sandman Win User

issue removing fellow

You can't remove a follower and the block only applies to communications such as messaging. The blocked player will not be able to send you messages, unless you first send a message to that player. However, a blocked player can still join games with you.

So remember, if you message that player, they will no longer be blocked.
  5. SFK DeStRoYeR Win User

Can't remove a follower. Blocking doesn't work.

hi iam having the same problem but whit 2 players on my list even when blocked still show up in followers
  6. eviltedi Win User

Any way to stop a follower from following?

This needs to be changed, having to block and unblock someone for following you is ridiculous, I picked a couple of poor losers following me after beating them in BF, they were just being silly in game, what they did was not worthy of a block, but they were
    players I did not want following me, a simple remove follower would do, I follow no one at all, expect my friends.
  7. ParrottHead67 Win User

Unable To Remove A Follower On XBOX One

I have the same problem. I have a follower, who was spamming and whom I reported for it. I blocked him/her and they're still a follower. The account has zero gamer score and is following over 200 players. It's obvious they spammed everyone they followed.
  8. Leon82Li Win User

Unable to remove a follower on Xbox

I blocked some players and my followers list will have a chance to get removed. All of other things won't help me.
Thema:

1. Blocked player still following me - Similar Threads - Blocked player still

2. Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked: If I block a player and I’m in a friends party, can the player I blocked still join our party if my friend didn’t block the same Player? In other words can I still end up playing with a blocked...
  3. Some random player is inviting me in minecraft every time I play can I block the acount

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Some random player is inviting me in minecraft every time I play can I block the acount: Some random player is inviting me in minecraft every time I play can I block the acount b5042eb8-40fe-42c0-b181-47825fd79b7b
  4. Can a blocked player join an Xbox party I am currently a participant of?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can a blocked player join an Xbox party I am currently a participant of?: If I am in an Xbox party, can someone, whom I have previously blocked, join the party if the other participants have not blocked this person? Will they be able to join, but they are muted for me...
  5. Player can unblock himself, when I have him blocked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Player can unblock himself, when I have him blocked.: Hello, I don't really know who to contact about this, so I will leave it here. I beat a player in a game, and he messaged me the usual trash talk, so I blocked him, a couple hours later he...
  6. Blocking players on xbox live isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blocking players on xbox live isn't working: When I attempt to block a player I go to the player's card, select "Report or block" and select "Block". I then exit out. The player showed up in matchmaking again. When I checked the player...
  7. Control over the actions of employees who make punitive decisions to block player accounts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Control over the actions of employees who make punitive decisions to block player accounts.: Is Microsoft monitoring its employees, or are they just mad dogs drunk with the smell of blood and impunity? I'm talking about the employees of Bethezda and ZeniMax, which have now become part of...
  8. How do I fix a connection if it's say a player is block and can't join game session?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix a connection if it's say a player is block and can't join game session?: I had a friend that was block but now I'm friends again. COD is saying there still block. How do I fix this. 957d9990-7ab4-4413-abe1-a5a1f5e5a034
  9. Unable to block a certain player on Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to block a certain player on Xbox Live: Does anyone know why I am unable to block a certain player on Xbox Live from messaging me, every time I click block on his name it will immediately unblocking him on its own and he is able to...
  10. Block player function not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Block player function not working: I’ve been receiving some hateful messages from this one person in particular(up to threatening my family) and he recently made an alternate account to harass me more. I’ve blocked him on the new...