Blocked account and I can't get the recovery code

Discus and support Blocked account and I can't get the recovery code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an account that has been blocked. When I try to log in, it prompts me to unblock the account by entering a code sent via phone message. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pandomhm, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Pandomhm
    Pandomhm Guest

I have an account that has been blocked. When I try to log in, it prompts me to unblock the account by entering a code sent via phone message. The problem is that when I press the send button, I receive a message saying, "We cannot send a text message to this number." I have tried to send the code with Skype, Chrome, Edge, different phones, and different computers, but nothing has worked. It has been 24 hours, and the account recovery page is entirely useless. It resets the password but still tells me that my account is blocked and I need the code to access it. (and no its not the mobile service provider)

:)

Pandomhm, Mar 7, 2023
  2. Jerry Wu3 Win User

Hacked account + email being changed

I can't get the recovery code since they changed my email
  3. Sloth192k Win User

Multiple users under my Microsoft account Xbox series sss

Both my email and passwords for Xbox have been change that I use for Microsoft can I please get info on how to retrieve a recovery code. I cannot receive your emails because my phone is also hacked. I can't Log in period. I'm the real user here and im completely blocked from my account because you require a sign in to access a chat service or phone call back. How do I get my account back? Please help?
  4. Kality JG Win User

Microsoft Accounts Hacked

My account got hacked they changed everything gmail address all the information and i can't get access to the account because i lost my recovery code but i can show u proof that i made the account and that the information was changed to other gmail in private dms.
  5. CaNateyen Win User

Account gone forever?

I can't reset the password if I can't get into the email. I don't even have enough info for getting the account recovery form accepted.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Recovering My Other Account I Use For Xbox. Help?

You can't have some access, in the way that Microsoft accounts works there's only access or no access, recovery emails won't be received on the account you try to recover, will go to the contact email that you complete during the process of getting the verification code

But if you don't get a positive recovery form, means you are not giving the correct information or not enough, that's why you should follow the suggestions from the links I shared previously

There's no other way to recover an account
Thema:

1. Blocked account and I can't get the recovery code - Similar Threads - Blocked account can't

2. Account still blocked after resetting password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account still blocked after resetting password: Hello, My account was blocked from too many failed login attempts even though I have not been trying to login. I have reset the password yet it still says it's blocked! How do I access my...
  3. Xbox email for account issues being blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox email for account issues being blocked: Hello so basically my xbox account was under my mothers email because I was a child when it was created however I have attempted to change it to my own email / main email however her email has...
  4. my account blocked for many passwords attempt

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account blocked for many passwords attempt: I used to have 2fa for my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***@___.___ e618cf79-f610-4057-959c-fa32fb66f3a4
  5. Suspended/Blocked Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended/Blocked Xbox Account: So Back on the first of November I've received an email from Microsoft Support about my xbox account and I was not expecting them into inform me that the old xbox account including all of my games...
  6. account blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    account blocked: I made an account a long time ago not this account this is another one to use for gaming ( sea of thieves on pc) i dont have the same number or email to verify and i dont know the security...
  7. Block Email Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Block Email Account: Hi, I have recently been having trouble signing into my email account that’s linked to my 11 year old xbox account. Microsoft thought there was “unusual activity”. It tells me to fill out recovery...
  8. Blocked out of my own account won’t give me access back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocked out of my own account won’t give me access back.: Microsoft sent me an email apparently someone has tried to get into my account. They have now blocked my account accross all platforms. I’ve tried filling the form out as I’ve had my account a...
  9. I have a blocked account sign in and filled out the form and cannot get my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a blocked account sign in and filled out the form and cannot get my account back.: I recently got a new laptop and tried to sign into my account that I have used for years now. Have an active Xbox account on and pay for a monthly subscription for. And I have filled out there...
  10. Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.: Error message: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser. i tried filling in a form to recover the account, but some questions i dont...