Block success

Discus and support Block success in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, i explain my problem. Since one months, i do not unlock any success no matter the game. I tried the microsoft site solutions, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lu1uch89, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Lu1uch89
    Lu1uch89 Guest

Block success

Hello everyone, i explain my problem.

Since one months, i do not unlock any success no matter the game.

I tried the microsoft site solutions, but nothing works..

I specify that i never had this problem before.

Others solutions ?

Thank you in advance

:)

Lu1uch89, Jan 18, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Block success

3. choppyseize Win User

Block success

Are you playing online or offline ?
  4. Lu1uch89 Win User

Block success

I already tried twice, and still noting, it does not work either :(
  5. Lu1uch89 Win User

Block success

I have already tried this solutions, that's why i'm posting here ^^
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Block success

Can you explain which game you're talking about and provide more details on your problem?
Thema:

Block success

1. Block success - Similar Threads - Block success

2. Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block: Dear all, it is possible, to connect flight - specific hardware, e.g. a thrustmaster joystick and a thrustmaster thrust block, to the xbox for playing flight simulator? Thanks, Oli...
  3. Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a...: Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a split second then off 56a4c5cf-7f6a-4bbb-960b-34a5882cdc75
  4. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  5. xbox 360 suddenly blocked from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 suddenly blocked from xbox live: My three xbox 360 consoles (2x360 S, 1x360 E) were blocked from xbox live on 1-11-24. Come to find out that having the Ultimate Game Pass on auto renewal caused it. I knew it was something on the...
  6. Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked: If I block a player and I’m in a friends party, can the player I blocked still join our party if my friend didn’t block the same Player? In other words can I still end up playing with a blocked...
  7. romove the block from the apps

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    romove the block from the apps: could you please remove the BLOCK from the apps PLEASE!!!!! 46f7215e-c3da-4df7-8c3a-52a8915855ca
  8. Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?: On Thursday 1-11-24 two of my xbox 360 S and my xbox 360 E stopped accessing Xbox live. I had been using daily until 1-11-24. Prior to the access failure I had made no changes to network...
  9. Block puzzle game froud game,mare sath froud hua pls mare paise bapis krwa do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Block puzzle game froud game,mare sath froud hua pls mare paise bapis krwa do: My Name is Richa,Mare sath froud hua hai pls mare payment mujhe refund krwa do b85683d4-e8dd-49f2-ab27-77da5b15e45b
  10. [Help] Succès bloquer sur mon profil [Translation - Success block on my profile]

in XBoX on Windows
    [Help] Succès bloquer sur mon profil [Translation - Success block on my profile]: Bonjour, je poste ce message dû un souci que j'ai sur mon profil depuis bien trop longtemps. C'est très simple, mes succès reste verrouiller malgré ma progression dans les jeux, mon profil est...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tried everything xbox is still blocked