Block Microsoft store invites from randoms ?

Discus and support Block Microsoft store invites from randoms ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; is there a way to block invites from the Microsoft store to my Console , i get spammed with invites all day everyday to play minecraft on microsoft... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/richifornia, May 30, 2021.

1. Block Microsoft store invites from randoms ?

is there a way to block invites from the Microsoft store to my Console , i get spammed with invites all day everyday to play minecraft on microsoft store when 1- i dont play minecraft and 2 - i dont play on microsoft store .

submitted by /u/richifornia
    [link] [comments]

/u/richifornia, May 30, 2021
  2. ElevatedBuckle Win User

BF4 CTE invitation

The invites are completely random. Microsoft will invite people at random intervals. Getting an invite from another player wont get you in to the CTE.
  3. TheZumi Win User

I dont receive invites

I think one week ago random people invited me. And I didnt block him.
  4. DrakeFender Win User

Why was 70 dollars taken from my bank I didn't purchase anything this is ridiculous

If I block this random charge will it block all Microsoft charge
  5. ngocphi Win User

Nothing I can do about harassing messages?

By retaliating you are putting yourself at risk

It's best to follow the rules and block and ignore and set contacts to friends only and don't accept random invites

You do.not.get any feedback from.any of your reports

You shouldn't be replying to.someone you are blocking as it unlocks then
  6. Miggs J Win User

Halo Infinite Xbox Series X - Availability

I chatted with a rep from Microsoft who assured me that in early 2022 there will be another wave of random invites to purchase. My friend received an invite in October of 2022 but he could only buy it as a bundle for close to 700 dollars. The scalpers have won!
Thema:

Block Microsoft store invites from randoms ?

1. Block Microsoft store invites from randoms ? - Similar Threads - Block Microsoft store

2. Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?: On Thursday 1-11-24 two of my xbox 360 S and my xbox 360 E stopped accessing Xbox live. I had been using daily until 1-11-24. Prior to the access failure I had made no changes to network...
  3. Microsoft account blocked only on Halo infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account blocked only on Halo infinite: Microsoft account blocked only on Halo infinite, launched through steam but it still asks for a microsoft account. I Emptied the cache in the appdata folder, changed my password, i've been looking...
  4. Microsoft account is blocked, recovery doesn’t work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account is blocked, recovery doesn’t work: Hi there! My boyfriend’s Microsoft account is blocked, even after attempting account recovery multiple times he can not access to change his password. The text reads: account has been blocked...
  5. Microsoft account blocked but not given a reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account blocked but not given a reason: My Microsoft account was hacked and someone charged money to my Skype account to make international calls and my bank automatically blocked the purchases because they were seen as fraudulent. I...
  6. Minecraft Multiplayer is blocked. "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is blocked. "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft...: Hello. I am an adult, My birthday is in my microsoft profile correctly. I am in good standing with microsoft and mojang. I had gone in and blocked some items in my profile under "Privacy &...
  7. not able to block specific apps in the Microsoft store on XB1 and XSX.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not able to block specific apps in the Microsoft store on XB1 and XSX.: There needs to be a simple system to allow parents to block apps and games from being downloaded from the Microsoft Store. I'm trying to block my kid from downloading the free games including...
  8. Can “Signed-out content restrictions” block Microsoft Store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can “Signed-out content restrictions” block Microsoft Store?: I’m trying to place a restriction on my Xbox One. When no one is signed in, I would like to have the Microsoft Store app inaccessible (so previews of potentially inappropriate games or movies...
  9. system minimal requirement, on microsoft store block

in XBoX on Windows
    system minimal requirement, on microsoft store block: for your system from microsoft store, one i5 2600 2.7 Ghz beat a i5 6400 2.69 Ghz and give a pop-up message "warning minimum system requirment 4 core 2.69 Ghz" and block the game "state of decay...
  10. Block Microsoft Store COMPLETELY? How?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Block Microsoft Store COMPLETELY? How?: Is there not a way to block access to the Microsoft Store completely? My reason is I have a child and his account had purchases blocked and the account is set for age 13 which blocks rated R...