Block function doesn't work on certain users.

Discus and support Block function doesn't work on certain users. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, this is weird. I have a specific Gamertag that I can't completely "Block". I have tried blocking them from the Dash and the Xbox Apps with no... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/spartan_mortis, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Block function doesn't work on certain users.

So, this is weird. I have a specific Gamertag that I can't completely "Block". I have tried blocking them from the Dash and the Xbox Apps with no success. When I check the blocked Gamertags list, they appear but they are still present on my "Followers" list and can still message me.

I confirmed that it is this specific to this Gamertag by blocking a few other users, and the process was successful.

I am on the most current Alpha build and have reported it multiple times via the console over the last few months.

submitted by /u/spartan_mortis
    [link] [comments]

/u/spartan_mortis, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Mister Fitzer Win User

Can't play downloadable content

Can you please type it out exactly as it appears onscreen? Also, if the age of your account is under 18, that may be what's at play here. I believe EA blocks certain functions for those users.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Block Function is not working.

I tried to replicate this and searched online, but it seems we can't remove them from the followers list, the option just isn't there.

It might be possible to ask an XBOX Support Agent to do it for you, it is worth trying.

I kindly ask you to speak with the XBOX Staff.

Please enter this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

5. SparkTheFloof Win User

This has not been the case, Blocking People does remove followers but not the people I would like removed.

They are blocked and muted but I really don't wana see them in there.
  6. joujoubox1 Win User

game permissions

Is your account a child of another Microsoft account? Parent accounts can block certain Xbox Live functionalities.
Thema:

Block function doesn't work on certain users.

1. Block function doesn't work on certain users. - Similar Threads - Block function doesn't

2. Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block: Dear all, it is possible, to connect flight - specific hardware, e.g. a thrustmaster joystick and a thrustmaster thrust block, to the xbox for playing flight simulator? Thanks, Oli...
  3. Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a...: Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a split second then off 56a4c5cf-7f6a-4bbb-960b-34a5882cdc75
  4. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  5. xbox 360 suddenly blocked from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 suddenly blocked from xbox live: My three xbox 360 consoles (2x360 S, 1x360 E) were blocked from xbox live on 1-11-24. Come to find out that having the Ultimate Game Pass on auto renewal caused it. I knew it was something on the...
  6. Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked: If I block a player and I’m in a friends party, can the player I blocked still join our party if my friend didn’t block the same Player? In other words can I still end up playing with a blocked...
  7. Block Function is not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Block Function is not working.: I am trying to remove people from my Xbox Followers list that I no longer want in my list due to personal reason. I have Muted and Blocked but they are still showing up in my list. I know this...
  8. 'block' function does not work!

in XBoX on Consoles
    'block' function does not work!: Block does not work. i will go into gamertag of someone sending abusive message and toggle block- and will continue to get messages. These messages are from strangers not friends, it happens...
  9. Block player function not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Block player function not working: I’ve been receiving some hateful messages from this one person in particular(up to threatening my family) and he recently made an alternate account to harass me more. I’ve blocked him on the new...
  10. Block/Report function not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Block/Report function not working.: I thought that the whole purpose of "blocking" someone was to improve your gaming experience by not putting you into a game with that person. While playing Garden Warfare, I regularly block and...