Block feature should be removed

Discus and support Block feature should be removed in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I really think the block feature has to be removed. I found out that a friend blocked me when I was in a party with a mutual friend. They are personal... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Metroid Meister, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Block feature should be removed

I really think the block feature has to be removed. I found out that a friend blocked me when I was in a party with a mutual friend. They are personal friends too. I don't recall saying anything that might of upset him. I looked at past messages that I sent him and last thing I sent him was about a video game. I tried to reason with the guy with another account and he blocked that one. I lost a bit of sleep over this one because I thought he was a good friend. Sorry I do take things personally. I don't understand what could be his problem.

:)

Metroid Meister, Nov 20, 2022
  2. bowski477 Win User

Block and Remove Feature is Stuffed for a Hacker I Cannot Remove

Reporting the user via the console is the only way for it to reach enforcement. They do not use the forums. If you follow through with your threat to spam these forums you will be removed.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Stalker/Harassment

Reporting, mute and blocking is the only option on Xbox. If you reply to a message after you have blocked them, it removes the block feature. If you feel that it is a criminal matter, I would suggest you contact your local law enforcement agency.
  4. Galaxy Golden Win User

no notifications

You should also check your settings to make sure that you haven't blocked any features.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox One Doesn't have send friend request

Just block them.That should remove them from your followers list.
  6. Robby Sayles Win User

How to remove xbox from computer

You should be able to remove through Programs and Feature section.
Thema:

Block feature should be removed

1. Block feature should be removed - Similar Threads - Block feature should

2. How can I stop the Microsoft family features blocking my games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I stop the Microsoft family features blocking my games?: I'm over the age of 18 on my account AND out of the family group? How is it still blocking my games and trying to make me ask for permission? 1ef94924-8884-4ebc-83d4-5bff280684b3
  3. FH4: "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings" I'm the parent....

in XBoX Accessibility
    FH4: "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings" I'm the parent....: In Forza Horizon 4 and other games I get the message (or it's cousin) "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings". This is on an Xbox Series X and I'm the parent. I've...
  4. HOW TO UNBLOCK MICROSOFT FEATURES APPS THAT IS BLOCKED???

in XBoX Accessibility
    HOW TO UNBLOCK MICROSOFT FEATURES APPS THAT IS BLOCKED???: I WANT TO USE CHROME, GAMES LIKE MINECRAFT, ROBLOX,... LIKE MY FRIENDS AND MY PARENTS KEEP BLOCKING IT, IS THERE ANY IDEA TO HACK THESE THINGS????? d6a35eaf-498b-4d96-9530-d52f6f5d7d17
  5. Please get rid of the block feature

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Please get rid of the block feature: This may sound silly but I think the block feature should be removed. Around last week I thought I made a good Xbox Live friends. Today I noticed that he blocked me. I didn't say anything to upset...
  6. FH4: "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings" I'm the parent....

in XBoX Accessibility
    FH4: "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings" I'm the parent....: In Forza Horizon 4 and other games I get the message (or it's cousin) "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings". This is on an Xbox Series X and I'm the parent. I've...
  7. forza horizon 4 "this feature has been blocked per your xbox live parental settings"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 "this feature has been blocked per your xbox live parental settings": when i try to go into the auction store or do other online stuff it pops up a message saying "this feature has been blocked per your xbox live parental settings" and i have been looking att fixes...
  8. "this feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings" comes up randomly on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "this feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings" comes up randomly on...: After my parent account allowed me to do everything, it still wouldn't let me access online. so I left the family. It worked but suddenly it stopped working again and I can't go online. I'm old...
  9. This feature is blocked per your parental controls

in XBoX on Windows
    This feature is blocked per your parental controls: Hey I hav tried to play online for a while now, and it says that i can't play because of my privacy settings. So i serached and found that i could go to a website from the xbox app, and it then...
  10. "this feature is blocked per your xbox live parental control settings" PC player!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    "this feature is blocked per your xbox live parental control settings" PC player!!!: Hello community, Yesterday when I loaded my Forza Horizon 4 game, I received this error "this feature is blocked per your xbox live parental control settings". I have never seen this error...