Block feature should be removed

Discus and support Block feature should be removed in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I really think the block feature has to be removed. I found out that a friend blocked me when I was in a party with a mutual friend. They are personal... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Metroid Meister, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Block feature should be removed

I really think the block feature has to be removed. I found out that a friend blocked me when I was in a party with a mutual friend. They are personal friends too. I don't recall saying anything that might of upset him. I looked at past messages that I sent him and last thing I sent him was about a video game. I tried to reason with the guy with another account and he blocked that one. I lost a bit of sleep over this one because I thought he was a good friend. Sorry I do take things personally. I don't understand what could be his problem.

:)

Metroid Meister, Nov 20, 2022
  2. bowski477 Win User

Block and Remove Feature is Stuffed for a Hacker I Cannot Remove

Reporting the user via the console is the only way for it to reach enforcement. They do not use the forums. If you follow through with your threat to spam these forums you will be removed.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Stalker/Harassment

Reporting, mute and blocking is the only option on Xbox. If you reply to a message after you have blocked them, it removes the block feature. If you feel that it is a criminal matter, I would suggest you contact your local law enforcement agency.
  4. Galaxy Golden Win User

no notifications

You should also check your settings to make sure that you haven't blocked any features.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Why was my post about the block feature removed

Because you already have similar threads related to that topic. As mentioned in the forum guidelines duplicate posts will be removed.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox One Doesn't have send friend request

Just block them.That should remove them from your followers list.
Thema:

Block feature should be removed

1. Block feature should be removed - Similar Threads - Block feature should

2. Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block: Dear all, it is possible, to connect flight - specific hardware, e.g. a thrustmaster joystick and a thrustmaster thrust block, to the xbox for playing flight simulator? Thanks, Oli...
  3. Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a...: Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a split second then off 56a4c5cf-7f6a-4bbb-960b-34a5882cdc75
  4. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  5. xbox 360 suddenly blocked from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 suddenly blocked from xbox live: My three xbox 360 consoles (2x360 S, 1x360 E) were blocked from xbox live on 1-11-24. Come to find out that having the Ultimate Game Pass on auto renewal caused it. I knew it was something on the...
  6. Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I still end up playing with a blocked player if a party leader invites the person I blocked: If I block a player and I’m in a friends party, can the player I blocked still join our party if my friend didn’t block the same Player? In other words can I still end up playing with a blocked...
  7. romove the block from the apps

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    romove the block from the apps: could you please remove the BLOCK from the apps PLEASE!!!!! 46f7215e-c3da-4df7-8c3a-52a8915855ca
  8. when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...

in XBoX on Windows
    when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...: this feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privilege's 8db428b9-6e98-4e29-a3c3-7373c4d07ebc
  9. "This feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privileges."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "This feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privileges.": i keep getting this message in forza horizon 5 and i already tried changing my xbox privacy settings and it still doesn't work. how do i fix this? 27bdb4d9-420a-4297-9039-cc6e1831d0b6
  10. Why was my post about the block feature removed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was my post about the block feature removed: Just a bit ago I posted a posted about the block feature being removed and people abusing it and it was removed. I was wondering whys it was removed. I wasn't spamming at all....