Block a stolen Xbox one

Discus and support Block a stolen Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; MY xbox one was stolen on christmas day and is there any way to block the console? *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other ***... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Leslie mj Nyambe, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Block a stolen Xbox one

MY xbox one was stolen on christmas day and is there any way to block the console?

*** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other ***

:)

Leslie mj Nyambe, Jan 27, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Block a stolen Xbox one

Your first step would be to call the police and file a police report, they can then subpoena MS and potentially help find it. Following the proper legal procedure protects everyone involved
  3. Geri M. Win User

Block a stolen Xbox one

Hello Leslie mj Nyambe,

Thank you for your response.

If you have registered your Xbox One to your account, you can contact our real time support for better assistance. They are more equipped with the tools for your problem.

Here is the guide to CONTACT LIVE SUPPORT:

Kindly follow the steps below to contact our live support team:

Visit to the following link: Contact us | Xbox Support

Please scroll down and check the lower left of the page and make sure it matches your country/region.

Scroll up and check the Contact Times of the support for available hours.

Select the "Contact Us" button

Select the following drop-down menu options in the following order:
    What are you having trouble with? -(xxxxxx)
    What's the issue? -(xxxxxx)

The third box will ask you to describe your issue. and then select the "Next" button.

The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.

On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.

Lastly, should you be unable to follow through the steps in contacting support. You may use the virtual agent on that page and type these exact words: Talk to an agent.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Block a stolen Xbox one

Hello Leslie mj Nyambe,

Good day and we you are well today.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down. Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path?

Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Leslie mj Nyambe Win User

Block a stolen Xbox one

Yes please i still need assistance with the case.

regards
  6. XBF Paul M Win User

Xbox one

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like the questions is if it's possible to block the console from online play. I'm truly sorry to hear that you're console was stolen. Unfortunately there is no way for us to block the
    console using the serial number. What I recommend doing is alerting the local authorities and providing them with the serial number in case one get's turned in or found. Here is an article on

what to do if your Xbox Gets Stolen
    . I do hop the information provided was helpful.

Good Luck and Best Wishes!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
Thema:

Block a stolen Xbox one

1. Block a stolen Xbox one - Similar Threads - Block stolen

2. Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block: Dear all, it is possible, to connect flight - specific hardware, e.g. a thrustmaster joystick and a thrustmaster thrust block, to the xbox for playing flight simulator? Thanks, Oli...
  3. Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a...: Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a split second then off 56a4c5cf-7f6a-4bbb-960b-34a5882cdc75
  4. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  5. xbox 360 suddenly blocked from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 suddenly blocked from xbox live: My three xbox 360 consoles (2x360 S, 1x360 E) were blocked from xbox live on 1-11-24. Come to find out that having the Ultimate Game Pass on auto renewal caused it. I knew it was something on the...
  6. Block a stolen Xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    Block a stolen Xbox one: MY xbox one was stolen on christmas day and is there any way to block the console? 87ee2110-6e5d-47e7-bfa8-9f44fa163d24
  7. Guys my Xbox one s was stolen is there a way I can block or lock I have a picture of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guys my Xbox one s was stolen is there a way I can block or lock I have a picture of the...: Guys my Xbox one s was stolen is there a way I can block or lock it remotely 25b98c23-04c1-4a89-b286-5915366986e4
  8. Hi my xbox one s was stolen, can you please help me to block or trace it .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi my xbox one s was stolen, can you please help me to block or trace it .: My xbox one s was stolen, can you help me block or trace it ? e27c0748-a3d9-44d0-bb49-b1a955b1c298
  9. 3 Xbox got stolen can i block the serie number

in XBoX Accessibility
    3 Xbox got stolen can i block the serie number: They broke into my house, can't contact Xbox somehow, please please please help don't know what to do. Also can the consoles be locked by seri number so the are useless to the ones that stole...
  10. My Xbox One was Stolen, can trace or block it ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One was Stolen, can trace or block it ?: Good Morning Everyone, My Xbox One was Stolen yesterday . I changed my password and removed all credit cards within my account . But here's my doubt : Can Microsoft block or trace my console? I...