Blank white screen when signing into Xbox.com

Discus and support Blank white screen when signing into Xbox.com in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am attempting to sign into Xbox.com. However, when I attempt to do so, all I receive is a blank white screen. Is there anything I can do to fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LogicallySpring, Jan 4, 2022.

1. Blank white screen when signing into Xbox.com

I am attempting to sign into Xbox.com. However, when I attempt to do so, all I receive is a blank white screen. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

:)

LogicallySpring, Jan 4, 2022
  2. SethPowell Win User

I tried multiple browsers and devices (including my Xbox even).

However I just tried using a VPN as someone else mentioned here and that worked.
  3. imclarkk Win User

Can you tell me which region you used your vpn for please?
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

There's a lot of threads reporting this issue. I'm certain it's on the server side although no official announcement has been made yet. Try to use multiple browsers and devices to see if it helps.
  5. lolwut2 Win User

You need to wait for MS to fix the servers, you can find a couple other topics on this very same subject.

Or you can try connecting to another country/region by VPN, works for some.
  6. Hoskayra Win User

Get a blank white screen when signing in

Hello Kid C, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Remember that this is a possible solution, if it doesn't work for you we can try another one.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Gerardo C., an independent advisor, where he mentions a method that resolves the blank screen:

First of all, please check if it gives you a signal and if it allows you to access the Xbox troubleshooting screen as follows:

1. Make sure the console does not have any game disc inside, if so please take it out before continuing with the rest of the process.

2. Turn off the console and unplug the power cord for 30 seconds to make sure the console is completely off, then plug it back in but don't turn it on yet.

3. Press and hold the Pair and Eject buttons on your console, then press the power button on your console once while still holding down the Pair and Eject buttons.

4. Press and hold the Pair and Eject buttons for 10 to 15 seconds until you hear the console power-on tone again, once you hear it you can release the buttons.

5. The console should turn on and display the Xbox startup troubleshooter on the screen.

6. If you are able to successfully access the troubleshooter screen then try resetting the console to its factory settings keeping your games and applications, to do this please select "Reset this Xbox". When prompted, select the Keep games and apps option. This option will reset the operating system and delete all data that may be corrupted and causing the problem, without deleting your applications or games.

7. Check if the problem persists after doing all the above.

Hoping the information is useful for you.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/944cb142-2597-43ba-a9ae-70a57bb9e74a

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
Thema:

1. Blank white screen when signing into Xbox.com - Similar Threads - Blank white screen

2. Get a blank white screen when signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get a blank white screen when signing in: As soon as I sign in I get a blank white screen. I’ve tried hard reset and soft. I’ve tried removing my account and re entering it nothing works I really don’t want to lose all my memory please...
  3. MCD blank white sign-in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCD blank white sign-in screen: I was playing Minecraft Dungeons and chose to switch Microsoft accounts. I attempt to sign in but after I insert my Microsoft account info, the window is blank white. I've tried everything I could...
  4. I was in career mode slider settings all of a sudden my screen has gone blank white I’ve...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was in career mode slider settings all of a sudden my screen has gone blank white I’ve...: Music still playing in background on manager career mode fifa 23 fd729f5e-091b-46d2-8c8c-bda816021361
  5. Can't buy anything(blank white screen)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy anything(blank white screen): I recently noticed a blank white screen on my Xbox One any time I try to buy something. I restarted it 4 ot 5 times and I still get the blank white screen. I even turned it off for 8 hours and...
  6. Xbox app for pc launching with blank white screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for pc launching with blank white screen: Hi, this problem only began occuring the other day but every time i boot up the xbox app on my windows computer once it loads it is simply a blank white screen, i have left it open before and...
  7. XBOX One - Minecraft game, Shows white blank screen when trying to open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One - Minecraft game, Shows white blank screen when trying to open: Hi - My Minecraft game does not load on Xbox One console. I bought Xbox/Minecraft last year. It was working fine and suddenly stopped working. when I click on the game icon the screen shows a...
  8. Unable to open the Microsoft jigsaw, getting a blank white screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to open the Microsoft jigsaw, getting a blank white screen: Unable to install the Microsoft jigsaw. It gives a blank white screen after clicking on "Get now" d3e580ab-c999-4175-a747-f40670a049fb
  9. xbox beta app webpage only shows blank white screen

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox beta app webpage only shows blank white screen: whenever I try to go to the website for xbox game pass app the page will load but nothing shows up. I can scroll up and down but it is just a blank white screen. It isn't my internet and i've...
  10. White Blank Screen!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    White Blank Screen!: What's happening with the Daily Challenges ? The game opens ok, but when the small ad goes to run (if you're not a premiere client), the screen freezes, goes white, and wont go any further. When...