Blank tiles everywhere (Not just My games/apps) (0x876c0001)

Discus and support Blank tiles everywhere (Not just My games/apps) (0x876c0001) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I seem to be having problems with purchasing/watching/downloading content from my Xbox one. I originally contacted Xbox One support and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by T3h HiPPy, Dec 19, 2015.

1. T3h HiPPy
    T3h HiPPy Guest

Hello,

I seem to be having problems with purchasing/watching/downloading content from my Xbox one. I originally contacted Xbox One support and the individual informed me that they knew of the issue and directed me to the "Xbox live Status" webpage. However, as
    of now, the status says that everything is up and running except IGN: Xbox 360.

My issue is that everything is blank that is run by the Xbox Live Service. For example, if I go to "Community" I get four blank grey tiles on the right screen and a black box that says "There is nothing to show at the moment. When you follow more people...."
    However, I am following games and content has appeared he before, although randomly. If I go to "OneGuide" everything here is blank except for a large grey box at the top with the symbol of the "Start button" on controller and boxes with "Live TV: Setup",
    "Movies from apps", etc. Going to the "Store" with each of the individual sections (Apps, Games etc,) yields the same results. There is a large grey box with a symbol of what appears to be a shopping bag and the words "Browse all games" and "Search all games"
    underneath. There is no content, pictures, words, etc.

When I click on the boxes like "Browse all games" I get this error: "Content is not available: It may be a temporary issue, so try checking again later. (0x876c0001)"

So to sum: Xbox live services are supposedly running, everything is blank except my home screen, I can't download/purchase/view anything. Also, this issue has been happening everyday since I received my my Xbox One about 2 weeks ago.

Please help is possible. Thank you!

:)

T3h HiPPy, Dec 19, 2015
  2. Did the update *** up our gamercards or something?

The update didn't *** it up, nor is it the forums. Those blank tiles are not actually blank. They are apps. Netflix, Hulu, Last.FM, etc.

They haven't added in any gamer tile pictures for the apps yet. Those that have been like that for weeks have been in the preview program.

DanteSparda504, Dec 19, 2015
  3. DanielJr
    DanielJr Guest
    Do You Like The 360 or XboxOne Home Screen Better

I like the tidy tiles the 360 has now. Blank space is important, something the Xbox One is not doing right. You don't have to fill up the entire screen with apps or buttons.

DanielJr, Dec 19, 2015
  4. T3h HiPPy
    T3h HiPPy Guest

Also, whenever I am launching a game it goes into offline mode. I forgot to include that. However, I do have access to my friends list and it does say I am connected through my internet and xbox live on my Xbox one.

T3h HiPPy, Dec 19, 2015
  5. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    First, try doing a hard reset on the console. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until it shuts down completely. Wait two minutes and power it back up.

If that doesn't work try deleting your profile and re-downloading it. Let us know. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Dec 19, 2015
  6. I had the same problem, the hard reset didn't work, but I've just finished the reinstall profile step and everything seems to have gone back to normal. Thanks Blank tiles everywhere (Not just My games/apps) (0x876c0001) :)

H I N D L 3 Y, Dec 19, 2015
  7. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Thanks H I N D L 3 Y for posting your results. It will definitely help others in the future.

{Parity}, Dec 19, 2015
  8. T3h HiPPy
    T3h HiPPy Guest

Thank you! I just signed out and signed back in and everything works fine. I didn't want to delete my profile because it mentioned that it may remove game data that was not uploaded...whatever that means.

T3h HiPPy, Dec 20, 2015
  9. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Glad you got it working. Happy Gaming!

{Parity}, Oct 31, 2018
  10. H I N D L 3 Y Win User

I had the same problem, the hard reset didn't work, but I've just finished the reinstall profile step and everything seems to have gone back to normal. Thanks :)
  11. T3h HiPPy Win User

Also, whenever I am launching a game it goes into offline mode. I forgot to include that. However, I do have access to my friends list and it does say I am connected through my internet and xbox live on my Xbox one.
  12. {Parity} Win User

Glad you got it working. Happy Gaming!
  13. {Parity} Win User

Thanks H I N D L 3 Y for posting your results. It will definitely help others in the future.
  14. T3h HiPPy Win User

Thank you! I just signed out and signed back in and everything works fine. I didn't want to delete my profile because it mentioned that it may remove game data that was not uploaded...whatever that means.
Thema:

1. Blank tiles everywhere (Not just My games/apps) (0x876c0001) - Similar Threads - Blank tiles everywhere

2. When the uwp application published on xbox performs auth2.0 login authorization, a blank...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When the uwp application published on xbox performs auth2.0 login authorization, a blank...: A year ago, we released a uwp application called "NARAKA+" on the xbox platform. At that time, we used oath2.0 to log in and authorize through...
  3. Xbox One X with blank screen on start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X with blank screen on start up: 3 days ago after absolutely no issues, my son started up his xbox one and got a blank screen. We changed out the HDMI cable but nothing happened. We tried all 3 HDMI ports on the tv. We then...
  4. xbox one s dev mode loop blank screen

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one s dev mode loop blank screen: Hi I activated dev mode on my xbox one s but it started turning on and off on its own giving me only a black screen. What can I do to get out of this loop? And why doesn't dev mode activate?...
  5. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  6. Blank Screen after Xbox Logo (Cloud Gaming)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blank Screen after Xbox Logo (Cloud Gaming): Hi, I have an issue after launching the game I always get a blank screen after the Xbox Logo and it kicked me back to home screen. But a weird thing is that if I'm using a VPN it can load the game...
  7. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  8. Blank app tile in My Games & Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blank app tile in My Games & Apps: After an update, i have noticed that on my Xbox one that one of my app tiles in the My Games & Apps section is blank. It is just a blue tile which when i select it does nothing. I managed to get...
  9. Xbox One store tile - Blank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One store tile - Blank: Good morning, Post the new update I have found that the tiles in the store are blank with no game advertising On the first day this was full however since it has been blank and that you have to...
  10. 1080i support problem/big tile blank snap feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    1080i support problem/big tile blank snap feature: ok so my xbox one has been working fine just with a few minor bugs just like everyone else. but I found a problem I have yet to find on the internet. for one my xbox one display settings is set to...