Blank sign in screen when linking XBOX Live account (Sea of Thieves)

Discus and support Blank sign in screen when linking XBOX Live account (Sea of Thieves) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today i installed sea of thieves once again, since my friend got it recently and wanted to play it with me. Everything was alright until it gave me an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by adv_, Sep 9, 2021.

1. adv_
    adv_ Guest

Today i installed sea of thieves once again, since my friend got it recently and wanted to play it with me. Everything was alright until it gave me an error that could only be fixed by re-linking the XBOX Live account to my steam account, which really wasnt a big deal until i tried to log back into Sea of Thieves. The login screen was completely blank and the instructions they gave in their support page are both unclear and just dont work. It really pisses me off to know that we are in 2021 and errors like these still happen with games owned by huge companies like Microsoft. I'm just trying to give you all a warning about this, since i'm not even the only one with this issue, yet support doesn't seem to care too much about it. And yes, any kind of help would also be appreciated.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk - Adv

:)

adv_, Sep 9, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

You're welcome, mate. Let's try to work this out.

Do you have the Xbox app and Xbox companion app installed on your PC? Please install both and try to log in with your account on them.

Then try logging back into the game, please.
  3. adv_ Win User

4. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you, mate?

Could I know the instructions you were given and could you upload a picture of what appears to you, please?

Just don't put any personal information on the image, like email for example.
  5. Derrick19 - MSFT Win User

Why does the Xbox app insist on installing multiple installations of games on my C drive without my permission?

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

You can try these steps to log in to Sea of Thieves from steam.

When you launch "Sea of Thieves" through Steam, you need to link an Xbox Live account to your Steam profile before you can enter the game. Here are the steps required to link and unlink your Xbox Live account when needed.

Please note - Your game progress has been linked to your Xbox Live account. Therefore, the progress made and projects obtained using this account on other platforms will also be obtained through Steam. However, if you unlink this account and use another account, you will no longer be able to access the original account progress or projects until you re-link to the account.

When you first launch "Sea of Thieves" and enter the "Start Game" screen, the "Sign in to Xbox Live" dialog box will appear when you attempt to pass through the screen.

[​IMG]

"After clicking Sign In, you will be prompted to enter your Xbox Live account details.". After entering the login details and password, the following screen will be displayed.

[​IMG]

Pressing "Let's Play Together" will open a Steam link prompt and display a browser window asking you to confirm whether the linked account is correct and whether you want to continue.

Selecting "Yes, Link Account" will confirm that you want to link your Xbox Live account and Steam profile. "If the linked account is incorrect, click Shift+Tab to close the Steam prompt, and then from the main menu, click Log Off at the bottom of the screen or press the X key.". After logging out, you will return to the "Start Game" screen, where you can perform this process again.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Sea of thieves is not showing up in my xbox games windows library.

Thema:

1. Blank sign in screen when linking XBOX Live account (Sea of Thieves) - Similar Threads - Blank sign screen

2. Get a blank white screen when signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get a blank white screen when signing in: As soon as I sign in I get a blank white screen. I’ve tried hard reset and soft. I’ve tried removing my account and re entering it nothing works I really don’t want to lose all my memory please...
  3. Blank Screen After Signing into Xbox Series S

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank Screen After Signing into Xbox Series S: My son is unable to sign into his account on his Xbox Series S AND his brothers Xbox Series S. Myself and his brother are both able to sign into our accounts on both devices. I have already...
  4. hi signed up to trial/account want to play civ 6 but just get a blank screen.

in XboX Insiders
    hi signed up to trial/account want to play civ 6 but just get a blank screen.: trying to find some help but no idea of what to do. tried a controller didnt make a difference. restarted everything. nothin works. have a chromebook submitted by /u/HowCopenhagenended [link]...
  5. MCD blank white sign-in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCD blank white sign-in screen: I was playing Minecraft Dungeons and chose to switch Microsoft accounts. I attempt to sign in but after I insert my Microsoft account info, the window is blank white. I've tried everything I could...
  6. I am having a blank pop up where i have to sign into my Microsoft account on steam forza...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having a blank pop up where i have to sign into my Microsoft account on steam forza...: Where ever i click start button the login pop up appears but its blank i have had this issue for a long amount of time and i have tried everything please do help here...
  7. Cant use Xbox App as the sign-in window is blank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant use Xbox App as the sign-in window is blank: [img] I've been searching for hours, and it seems that this sign-in window is actually just an Internet Explorer window, which for some reason has some unknown issue that somehow prevents it...
  8. My Xbox is stuck on a blank sign in screen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox is stuck on a blank sign in screen.: So yesterday I got an Xbox one S, and it worked fine. Just today when it turned it on, it asked me to sign in so I clicked on it. It took me to a grey screen with a spinning loading circle after...
  9. Minecraft Education Edition sign in page blank!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Education Edition sign in page blank!: So, minecraft education edition was working fine a few days ago and then i signed out to try to fix lag and such. However, when I tried to sign back in the page was blank (picture will be below)....
  10. Xboxlive sign in screen blank

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xboxlive sign in screen blank: My kids are trying to sign in to xbox live and it wasnt working so they followed all the instructions about restarting and then removing their account. When they go to readd their account all they...