Blank Pages on Xbox Application on PC

Discus and support Blank Pages on Xbox Application on PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello! I've had an Xbox Ultimate Gamepass subscription for the past month as a free trial on PC and to be honest I loved it and loved the bonus... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/chaotropy, Mar 16, 2023.

1. /u/chaotropy
    /u/chaotropy Guest

Hello! I've had an Xbox Ultimate Gamepass subscription for the past month as a free trial on PC and to be honest I loved it and loved the bonus features that came along with it so after the trial subscription ended, I participated in the new Xbox Insider Hub initiative that provides PC Gamepass and made a new subscription but since then I've had almost all the pages on my Xbox application blank as shown down below in my screens:

https://i.imgur.com/tLMHoBw.png

https://i.imgur.com/dCExfGF.png

https://i.imgur.com/IkIFPu6.png

So, does anyone know what could be causing this issue or how to fix it?

submitted by /u/chaotropy
    [link] [comments]

/u/chaotropy, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for the information. Since it's still in Preview, it is expected that we may encounter issues with it from time to time. No worries, the Xbox team are there to investigate and fix it on their next update.

I appreciate your patience and time here in the community. Take care!
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Chaotropy!

May I know from which country are you located? Just to give you a heads up, since this is an issue about Xbox Insider and PC Game Pass Preview, we only have limited support from that here in the community. Xbox Insiders have dedicated team to track and investigate issues while it's on testing mode.

I recommend that you report the issue instead via the Xbox app or through the Feedback Hub. Learn more about that here https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Chaotropy Win User

I'm from Egypt. I'll check that subreddit for solutions then thanks!
  5. Edgarour Win User

Game clips uploaded to xbox live missing

Have you checked that it is not a loading problem either through the application of xbox for mobile phones and PCs? because it is possible that the DVr page is no longer functioning properly
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Can't sign in XBOX app on PC (win11) BLANK PAGE

Hello, RafaMSx. I'm Arturo, a community user like you (not an employee), and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Could I know if you recall updating Windows before experiencing this issue?
    If your answer is affirmative, or you don't recall, could you try removing the latest updates before trying again?

Windows 11:
    “Select Start > Settings > Windows Update > Update history > Uninstall updates.”

Reference link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/windo...s-update-c77b8f9b-e4dc-4e9f-a803-fdec12e59fb0

Once done, please make sure to disable temporarily the automatic updates feature and restart your PC before trying again.

In case the issue persists, please let me know.
    Additionally, is your PC enrolled in the Windows Insider program?

I'll remain attentive to your comments.

Regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. Blank Pages on Xbox Application on PC - Similar Threads - Blank Pages Application

2. Why is my home page blank after I turn on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my home page blank after I turn on my xbox: My xbox home page does not show anything 6ba90c35-cffd-47db-b6af-1fd6180292db
  3. Game Pass page on Xbox App on Windows 11 ,Will never load (just blank)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass page on Xbox App on Windows 11 ,Will never load (just blank): I am an Xbox insider(Windows Gaming Preview) for the past year . Today, i was opining the Xbox app to find that the Game Pass Page won't load any images or any thing ,Although the search bar in...
  4. How do I find out suspension details when the enforcement page is blank?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find out suspension details when the enforcement page is blank?: In the GamePass app and on the main Xbox support page, it says my account has been suspended, and links me to the enforcement page, which just says "No suspensions." under both active and...
  5. Why is the GDK download page "blank"?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is the GDK download page "blank"?: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/gdk After logging in, all I see on the page is: Privacy Your use of the media creation tools on this site is governed by the Microsoft Terms of...
  6. sisu.xboxlive.com is not working and it's giving me a blank page.

in XBoX on Consoles
    sisu.xboxlive.com is not working and it's giving me a blank page.: Hello, I am trying to log back into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, and once I have all the information in and after I put in my password I am taken to sisu.xboxlive.com that has nothing but a...
  7. Cannot use redeem.microsoft.com, blank page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot use redeem.microsoft.com, blank page.: Hi all, Today I wanted to redeem a key to my account, so I went to the redeem page at redeem.microsoft.com and after logging in with my Microsoft account, the page went blank, completely empty...
  8. Suspended. Enforcement Page is Blank....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended. Enforcement Page is Blank....: Howdy. I was Suspended 1or 2 days ago. The Enforcement Xbox page is blank. There isnt anything on there about my suspension. I cant chat to an Agent because when I get one the chat bar...
  9. blank page on Draw A Stickmen EPIC game

in XboX Insiders
    blank page on Draw A Stickmen EPIC game: Hello, Am I the only one getting a blank page on Draw A Stickmen EPIC game after developer screen and no matter how hard I press all the buttons and nothing happens? thank you in advance...
  10. xbox cloud gaming in the browser redirects to a blank page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox cloud gaming in the browser redirects to a blank page: When I click on play for xbox cloud gaming in Australia is just redirects to a blank page in safari and google chrome. I have tried on a macbook, iphone and windows PC...