Blah blah blah suspended for unjust reason

Discus and support Blah blah blah suspended for unjust reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been suspended due to a screenshot of a character in character creation on elden ring (on Xbox so no mods) and I'm quite sure that's not a reason... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Moemeobro, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Moemeobro
    Moemeobro Guest

I've been suspended due to a screenshot of a character in character creation on elden ring (on Xbox so no mods) and I'm quite sure that's not a reason for a suspension and does break guidelines or anything, I guess maybe a robot did a mess up and decided it was too inappropriate (context I needed to upload it to message a friend on Xbox the amalgam I made and so I took one with armor off) appeal still says "under review" but it's been over a day so I doubt anything is actually going to happen.

:)

Moemeobro, Nov 2, 2022
  2. High way 9 Win User

I've been wrongfully suspended as well with no way to dispute it or contact the enforcement team to make them aware of this issue
  3. CrypticZer0 Win User

BLAH

[quote user="Xan Kreigor Mk2"]

Are you really complaining about one click, as opposed to having to post in a thread? If you're not just messing with me, I'm done here.

Congrats, you don't like it, you refuse to admit it's better, now you gotta deal with it. Have fun.

[/quote]Either you cannot read, or you completely misinterpreted what I said. I won't judge don't worry.

I said that simply signing into Xbox.com and clicking "My Forums" to view every single thread you've posting in across every different forum, as was the case with the old forums, is so much better and completely user friendly as opposed to the garbage
    format that we have now.

New forums format: First you sign in as usual no big deal, second you visit the particular forum you want to post in after finally finding it within the stupid drop down box for the very first time that if you misclick directs you to Xbox 360+Accessories,
    then to view that same thread/forum again that you posted in, instead of simply having My Forums to view all the threads/forums you've posted in the past
    without tagging/bookmarking/favoring, you must favorite/bookmark every single thread that you post in in order for you to view it again from the new "My Forums" replacement.

That's a terrible format. On top of that, there's a myriad of retarded issues with formatting that makes posting a complete mess.

I will not admit that it's better because it's not in any way, shape, or form.
    [​IMG]
  4. CrypticZer0 Win User

BLAH

So having to favorite each thread/forum in order to go directly to that thread/forum every single time is better and easier than simply clicking "My Forums"? No way jose. This new format is not an improvement in any sense of the word, and it's not about
    getting used to it either.
    [​IMG]
  5. Arkham99 Win User

BLAH

Double thumbs down in the user friendly department. A work in progress, I hope...
  6. implantedwall14 Win User

BLAH

Did you just say easier navigation? I had to bookmark this page because I couldn't find it again!
Thema:

1. Blah blah blah suspended for unjust reason - Similar Threads - Blah blah blah

2. Blah

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blah: So apparently you can't cancel an update if that pops up while your internet is being wacky.... I was playing madden24 offline waiting for my internet to come back on and it did for a brief moment...
  3. This community requires post titles blah blah

in XboX Insiders
    This community requires post titles blah blah: Why hasnt ubisoft given Wildlands a 60fps update yet? They've done so with almost all their other mainline games. Has ubisoft released any information regarding this issue? submitted by...
  4. I have a xbox dashboard idea blah blah

in XboX Insiders
    I have a xbox dashboard idea blah blah: Idea: add up to 60% transparency to this dashboard display screen (xbox button) but also make the borders and lines within it a neon highlight color depending on what your profile color is? Idk...
  5. blah

in XBoX Games and Apps
    blah: I downloaded the batman2 game, but after I downloaded it, it doesn't work. I can only play for 3 minutes and it freezes, I bought and downloaded 4 games and same thing happens, am about to...
  6. Xbox preview new experience blah blah

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox preview new experience blah blah: Hi I'm not sure if this is the right forum or what ever that I'm suppose to post this but my question for those who have the new experience thing dunno what to call it, that question is can any...