black spot on the tips

Discus and support black spot on the tips in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; black spot on the tips at the Kinect sports Xbox360 bb5899ee-e1dc-4b94-96fb-0b03d38cfdfa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by goldenboy790158, Sep 4, 2017.

1. black spot on the tips

black spot on the tips at the Kinect sports Xbox360

:)

goldenboy790158, Sep 4, 2017
  2. Horde tips

ty for the tips...i didn't know how to spot.

IngameInstincts, Sep 4, 2017
  3. Jesus Light
    Jesus Light Guest
    I'm just started to get better at this game and I could use some tips

I need all the tips and all the tips on levels how to play them the good camping spots and all that jazz. It would be useful if someone told me some really good tips and the best weapon combantions god bless you all and im praying for tips lol i could use
    them,

Jesus Light, Sep 4, 2017
  4. ufcmike1 Win User

world traveler

You will miss some locations if you don't explore the ENTIRE maps. Not all missions will ask you to go to a certain area. I was missing one location, and found it on my second playthrough.

TIP: Go to each map, open up your full map view, locate a grey/black spot on the map. If you see a grey/black spot on the map, you haven't been to that location yet. Make sure that no grey/black spots are on any of your maps.
  5. IngameInstincts Win User

Horde tips

ty for the tips...i didn't know how to spot.
  6. zdopeheathen Win User

Minimap should indicate where UAVs are

I agree they were much easier to spot on Black Ops.
  7. Undeadfire Zero Win User

99% map discovered.... Rage?

When you look on the map just look closely for a black spot.
  8. vibroluxor Win User

TUGs vs MAV

I think the black cammo is supposed to make it harder to spot you
Thema:

black spot on the tips

1. black spot on the tips - Similar Threads - black spot tips

2. My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death: I recently bought this xbox knowing it was messed up, knowing the issue and knowing the usual fix. However, i tried fixing it and its no longer working. is there a new fix for this? (i power on...
  3. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  4. why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?: Hello So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing. I've updated the drivers, I've taken out my gpu out of the socket and put it back in,...
  5. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  6. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  7. Black ops 2 series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 series x: Playing black ops 2 on my series x with the disk and I can't play as I am getting pixals flying across my screen. I've tried deleting and reinstalling but nothing seems to work....
  8. Xbox black screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox black screen.: I've seen plenty of other stories from people about xbox black screens. But none quite like my situation. My xbox one glitched for several minutes during a game update. Most of the functions still...
  9. Sea of Thieves Recruitment | Black Spot Shanties | Positive vibes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Recruitment | Black Spot Shanties | Positive vibes: [img] We are hitting the field running, as One of the Founders for Black Spot Shanties I am here to pick up crew men for our fleet into battle for the upcoming beta, and full release in March....
  10. how do you get your Xbox one to stop get a yellow screen with black spot on it while you play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do you get your Xbox one to stop get a yellow screen with black spot on it while you play: I'm having trouble with my Xbox one and I need help. It's keeps putting this yellow screen and black spots on my game and I do not know how to get it off 04bf2105-8f2b-4b4e-bce5-25a993e96c00