Black screenshot WMR

Discus and support Black screenshot WMR in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help with a problem. I take a screenshot and get a black screen. 4e7823cb-f061-4c6d-b339-086b4b8a1394 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Senseis San, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Senseis San
    Senseis San Guest

Black screenshot WMR

Help with a problem. I take a screenshot and get a black screen.

:)

Senseis San, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Black screenshot WMR

Thanks, let's try this in this case:

A. Try uninstalling the most recent windows update, just in case it is the one causing conflicts

*If the issue persist uninstall the next recent update and repeat, don't forget to disable automatic updates temporarily

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...

B. Open task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily

Restart the PC and try again

C. Do a clean boot in your PC and try again

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

D. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Black screenshot WMR

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Senseis

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?
    If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:
    What game is that?
    Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  4. Senseis San Win User

Black screenshot WMR

installed clean operating system with all the latest updates.
  5. Senseis San Win User

Black screenshot WMR

controller from Samsung odessey. There was no such problem before.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Black screenshot WMR

Are you using the game bar to take an screenshot?

If yes, did you tried using the Windows key + Shift + S command instead?

If you try not VR games the screenshot feature works as expected?
Thema:

Black screenshot WMR

1. Black screenshot WMR - Similar Threads - Black screenshot WMR

2. How to remove black dust marks from Series S

in XboX Insiders
    How to remove black dust marks from Series S: So I am cleaning my series S a few minutes ago and there's like a black dust smudge that I can't seem remove. God knows where it came from. I tried cleaning it off with wet wipes and alcohol and...
  3. Xbox One X Turns On but Black Screen with No Signal

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Turns On but Black Screen with No Signal: I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon first day it worked but next day I had a black screen with no signal I used 2 separate hdmi cables 2 separate TVs and 2 separate power cables everything...
  4. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...
  5. Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen: Screen shows black when i relaunched into settings, my tv shows a black screen. I cannot see anything and everything is blank [img] d55e201d-a106-4dce-a72e-03556d9aa960
  6. Black screen of death won't go away no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen of death won't go away no matter what: So, this has been going on for about a day or two now where when I boot up the console it just gives a black screen. The remote is unresponsive as well as the Xbox when I try to use remote play....
  7. Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting

in XBoX on Windows
    Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting: My dell computer while its booting up loops through blue red green white and black and it wont stop i need help. 74318dbb-6647-4220-827a-50d78e8cd7ea
  8. Monitor turning on but screen is black. Any Help?

in XBoX on Windows
    Monitor turning on but screen is black. Any Help?: So i have a KOORUI 24 inch 165 hz monitor I had just recently bought and everything has been perfect, it was great up until now. I have both and xbox and a pc and the monitor does not work on...
  9. Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?

in XboX Insiders
    Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?: Call of duty for free? So I just got a series x. Upgraded from the base Xbox one and I never owned black ops Cold war or vanguard on it but I can download and play them despite it not seeming to...
  10. Black Screenshot Upload

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Screenshot Upload: Hi, i've a problem with Upload. When i take a screeshot of my game, i have a black screen. How to solve this problem ? Best. 5c726d50-d3ad-4a92-98c9-5cc674fe9d55